Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 291. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Can you please tell to the labcoin forum if yes or no labcoin main account moved shares these last days ?

This would be a big issue.

Thanks,
Cheers.

I've sent TheSwede75 a new request for an accounting of where the 3,000,000 held shares are.  I can see that most of them are held in a single account, but as stated before, not all of them.

Cheers.

STILL NO ANSWER ??

No, he didn't answer.  I've posted a warning on the asset.

Cheers.

So, can you tell me why he does not want to reply to burnside ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So to recap what we know:

1) They do have some chips (as seen in pictures) however we don't know what those chips are and what they do
2) They do have some boards (as seen in pictures) however we don't know what they are and what they do
3) We do know they have been working on chips (because TheSeven confirmed). Most likely 130nm but for sure 65nm but it doesn't mean they are the ones in the pictures.
4) We think they have mined some coins (because that address TheSwede provided received coins that we know came from 2 different pools) but it suddenly stopped and we don't know why.
5) Besides the above, all we have are words from Labcoin promising that they have chips and boards and are hashing but having stability issues.

Does this summarize the facts?

Yeah. And their hashrate is about 240Gh/s, which is about 3 avalons.

Also it's a public holiday in China and the Labcoin engineers are going to be off work until Sunday (so Saturday night in the US)
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
So to recap what we know:

1) They do have some chips (as seen in pictures) however we don't know what those chips are and what they do
2) They do have some boards (as seen in pictures) however we don't know what they are and what they do
3) We do know they have been working on chips (because TheSeven confirmed). Most likely 130nm but for sure 65nm but it doesn't mean they are the ones in the pictures.
4) We think they have mined some coins (because that address TheSwede provided received coins that we know came from 2 different pools) but it suddenly stopped and we don't know why.
5) Besides the above, all we have are words from Labcoin promising that they have chips and boards and are hashing but having stability issues.

Does this summarize the facts?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
I wonder how much time TheSwede and Labcoin will spend online today without providing any update here...

All day long, as usual. Don't you know how this security works ?

And even if they come with some "news", what can they provide us? There is no more excuse now. They'd better to keep low profile and not say a word. At least the share price will stabilize one day.
I don't think they need to do photoshopping and 3d rendering. Even if they really don't have chips and boards, they could easily bought two chips and a couple of boards. It is cheaper, safer, and even faster.

By the way, arguing with this is meaningless. Those photos prove nothing anyway.

Exactly, which is why it's ridiculous to claim that they're 3D renderings or photoshops.  They're clearly not photoshops and it would be far more expensive to create a rendering like that then it would be to just, you know, have some boards made and pose them next to a tray of chips.

One more reason to be pissed at labcoin's fuckup. It validated all these total nutbar conspiracy theorists. 
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I don't think they need to do photoshopping and 3d rendering. Even if they really don't have chips and boards, they could easily bought two chips and a couple of boards. It is cheaper, safer, and even faster.

By the way, arguing with this is meaningless. Those photos prove nothing anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
I wonder how much time TheSwede and Labcoin will spend online today without providing any update here...
Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS
you are right,but this sunday is a workday.

szmarco, you are in sz?, why not visit nanshan hi-tech park?
you can visit labcoin office and speak to whole of r&d team Grin

yes,I am. I still have patience. I hope they don't push me too much.

I will be in Shenzhen and Guangzhou in 5 weeks (if they can last that long) maybe we (or someone there) can meet up and check them out..
Well, I guess I'm bonkers and delusional then. Good luck with your opinion.
Why is it "delusional" that they'd use a tool to make a terrible CG photo? Because they wouldn't, because they're such nice people?

Because it's obviously a real photo, and not a rendering.  What's delusional is believing it's a rendering, instead of a photograph. If it was a render, it would have to be extremely high quality - probably requiring more work then just getting a tray of chips and some fake PCBs and posing them together.  Certainly more expensive.

You can see what the actual 3D rendering looks like. It's completely different.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Yes, some people made some stupid photoshop to manipulate. But that includes labcoin. You may have still have your eyes closed, but the pics they posted were lies. Just something they put together with Photoshop and maybe a 3D modeling tool.

Yeah.  this is completely delusional. A 3D modeling tool?  Really? This is exactly why people ignored the "FUDsters".  It's 9/11 truther level insanity.

Clearly, their chips don't work properly. But arguing that the chips never existed and they just cooked them up in photoshop is bonkers.

Well, I guess I'm bonkers and delusional then. Good luck with your opinion.
Why is it "delusional" that they'd use a tool to make a terrible CG photo? Because they wouldn't, because they're such nice people?
Yterrbium is just blind. None of you can save him. Spare your energy  Undecided

I've sold dude.  That doesn't mean I believe the insanity that the chips were all fake and the photos and documents were all photoshoped.

Yeah.  this is completely delusional. A 3D modeling tool?  Really? This is exactly why people ignored the "FUDsters".  It's 9/11 truther level insanity.  

Yeah, I'm talking about the photos they posted the other day, which many people claimed were Photoshoped without being able to explain why they thought that was the case.

I'm talking about these images:

They are clearly not photoshoped and it's extremely unlikely they're 3D renderings. Yet, people were claiming with certainty they were.

If you think they are, you actually are delusional, and it's really not worth listening to you.

Again, not saying Labcoin isn't a failure.  They are.  But the "Fudsters" were spouting complete nonsense.  Which is why people didn't believe you.

yes,I am. I still have patience. I hope they don't push me too much.
legendary

The registration address is not necessarily their office address. It is common for small company just rent an address for registration purpose. Moreover, I don't think labcoin has a formal office. It's just a (maybe full time) manager and a couple of collaborators, who have their daily jobs.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Yterrbium is just blind. None of you can save him. Spare your energy  Undecided
Activity: 588
Merit: 504

legendary
Finally!, pictures of the chips & boards!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3196091

Yeah  Grin

Chips already on the board?

surprised to see a manufacturer who attach the chips to a board before taking photo ? 
It's a welcome change  Smiley

I asked because I thought they had not got the chips yet. They said they would get chips this Friday.
Interesting, apparently there's a public holiday in China that falls from September 19th to September 21 this year:

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/essential/holidays/calendar.htm  (see the entry on "Mid-Autumn Day" for 2013)

Could mean Labcoin might not even be back to work until the 23rd (since I guess they would have Sunday off as well?)

Right now it's like 7:37 PM in Shenzhen, on the 20th.

So, unless they're working over the holiday we're unlikely to see anything.

From wikipedia:

The Government of the People's Republic of China listed the festival as an "intangible cultural heritage" in 2006, and it was made a Chinese public holiday in 2008.[1] It is also a public holiday in Taiwan. Among the Vietnamese, it is considered the second most important holiday tradition.

Yes, some people made some stupid photoshop to manipulate. But that includes labcoin. You may have still have your eyes closed, but the pics they posted were lies. Just something they put together with Photoshop and maybe a 3D modeling tool.

Clearly, their chips don't work properly. But arguing that the chips never existed and they just cooked them up in photoshop is bonkers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The problem is the "FUDsters" made lots of really stupid arguments, total nonsense about photoshopped pics and actually photoshopping things and coming up with fake information themselves in some cases.

Labcoin is clearly a failure, and they've failed to own up to it.  And clearly a lot of people had legitimate concerns given their lack of communication.  But, a lot of the fudsters were just spouting total nonsense.

The amount of "nonsense" that the "fudsters" posted was way more rational than all the wall-of-text justifications that you typed up. From an outside perspective it was just sooo obvious how you want to believe, how you go through great length to make excuses for LC. I even tried to personally warn you once, no chance.

Yes, some people made some stupid photoshop to manipulate. But that includes labcoin. You may have still have your eyes closed, but the pics they posted were lies. Just something they put together with Photoshop and maybe a 3D modeling tool. I think it's amazing that so many of you don't see this. This is how a photo of an actual board and chips looks.

Sorry man, you had your chance to see. If you're going out with a loss now, its your own fault. Go ahead and say that the fudsteres were just stupid with their fud, but the truth is: you were just blinded by hope and greed.
Activemining dead + labcoin dead

nice day couldn't be happier Wink

WTF

The ActM fud patrol always thought that if they could get people to sell Labcoin they'd turn around and buy ActM.  But ActM was just as risky. And people scared off of Labcoin would probably just leave.

Anyway, Labcoin is now officially beating ActM again Grin
Jump to: