Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 295. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
This could be pretty brutal when the US wakes up.
Don't scare me any more than I already am.

If you cut losses now you might be able to get some back by getting in on the neobee IPO that is launching tomorrow
I didn't get any shares of neobee at the IPO price.

The IPO didnt even start so....
I meant pre-IPO price.
I have a feeling this will bounce back up to .002 at least, but that is only because it has in the past. I figure those guys buying all these shares at .0015 and .0016 are going to want to rake in some profit off selling higher.

What  they want doesn't matter much. We all want to sell higher.   Grin
I am figuring that they have the means to incite the price higher.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

If you cut losses now you might be able to get some back by getting in on the neobee IPO that is launching tomorrow

The IPO didnt even start so....

Activity: 420
I have a feeling this will bounce back up to .002 at least, but that is only because it has in the past. I figure those guys buying all these shares at .0015 and .0016 are going to want to rake in some profit off selling higher.

What  they want doesn't matter much. We all want to sell higher.   Grin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
There's still people buying the asks it seems... Just earned the spread of 10% with a small amount of shares (I hold no long term position in Labcoin, but like to play the higher-lower game).

Is it you who runs some bots on Labcoin? Like the one that doubles each ask and the other one that places 1/10 of each bid? Or the smallish orders that pop up once in a while? Wink

No, Labcoin I only do manually. My bot is fairly fresh and with me being fairly risk-averse, I am still thinking about good algorithms for highly volatile securities.
Activity: 420
There's still people buying the asks it seems... Just earned the spread of 10% with a small amount of shares (I hold no long term position in Labcoin, but like to play the higher-lower game).

Is it you who runs some bots on Labcoin? Like the one that doubles each ask and the other one that places 1/10 of each bid? Or the smallish orders that pop up once in a while? Wink

I hate that double-ask bot.   Angry
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Of course, that works when a stock is relatively stable in some range, but eventually you get caught in a downward trend and you are stuck with a situation like this where there are bouts of massive dumping.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Should I panic sell? Smiley But seriously.
Depends on how much you will lose if you don't, or you do. Smiley
Well, I'm close to 40% loss if I sold now. Good thing I woke up.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I did so (my last shares forgotten @ Havelock PT)! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
tl;dr - what happened over night?
Basically nothing. More dumping and buying-up of shares while FUD continues from everyone who "doesn't own any shares". And Burnside posted a "Warning" on the Labcoin page.
By FUD, presumably you mean confirmation that Labcoin is not hashing, as evidenced by Labcoin's own signed mining address?
With a large warning banner like that, I think the price of Labcoin would not recover once again, no people buying it anymore, only sell sell sell, we will see sub-ipo price soon.
Jump to: