Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 367. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I dont think we are going to see anything else than another crash today.
At least not until the deadline has passed. Labcoin wont be able to sign an address as they failed be4 already. When you search for vanity addresses there is none of labcoin. They are just a bunch of losers that prolong their scam on and on and on...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
A few hours before the show begins.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

they already failed twice to provide what they promised (next update, before wednesday and now in 24 hour), why do you think it's different this time?

It won't be. Panic will ensue after this next press release. But until then the asks keep creeping upward.

I'm not saying Labcoin IS a scam, just that Labcoin is incapable of proving otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
If I were them I would find a mining address that is mining coins but not claimed by anyone, say it belongs to Labcoin and then give out an appropriate dividend. The stock will soar so high for a final time (to 0.02) and then they can dump every single share ending this madness.

If they can't sign with the address, I will consider it as a fake.

What about you? Others?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
If I were them I would find a mining address that is mining coins but not claimed by anyone, say it belongs to Labcoin and then give out an appropriate dividend. The stock will soar so high for a final time (to 0.02) and then they can dump every single share ending this madness.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark

No dividends before next week, so hopefully more than 1 block will be found by then.

LOL, it's cute that there are still people who believe scamcoin is actually mining. it's already proven 950 BTC of your IPO money went to TheSwede's personal rolex/car fund. what do you think the rest were used for? lol

oh and TheSwede tried to buy some avalon miners to pretend they are mining, though he failed to obtain any.

Why don't you save this for Labcoin's press release fail, due any time now. now

they already failed twice to provide what they promised (next update, before wednesday and now in 24 hour), why do you think it's different this time?

They are probably scrambling right now to buy some avalon miner to fake mining. Why do you think they refuse to provide any picture of their mining hardware?

And that's why they need one more month  Grin Labcoin is such a fail.

No photos/videos of mining.
Scam!!!

I am glad i have sold. Shares are worthless.

No dividends before next week, so hopefully more than 1 block will be found by then.

LOL, it's cute that there are still people who believe scamcoin is actually mining. it's already proven 950 BTC of your IPO money went to TheSwede's personal rolex/car fund. what do you think the rest were used for? lol

oh and TheSwede tried to buy some avalon miners to pretend they are mining, though he failed to obtain any.

They are probably scrambling right now to buy some avalon miner to fake mining. Why do you think they refuse to provide any picture of their mining hardware?

And that's why they need one more month  Grin Labcoin is such a failure.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

And there is no way for the user to hide the "last time" information ?
Well, if zumzero is using the "don't show me when I'm online" thing, it's not working for his account, so I assume it wouldn't work for anyone else either.

Simply not log in.

You only need to log in to make posts or reply to PMs. Anything else can be done without logging in.

Ok thanks! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Why don't you save this for Labcoin's press release fail, due any time now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Dear Labcoin PR aka The Swede.

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN DISABLE THE ONLINE/OFFLINE STATUS IN OPTIONS?

I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU DO THIS AS IT WILL PROVE BETTER FOR YOU AND WORSE FOR THESE CRAZY STALKERS!  Shocked
That doesn't work for the method used by the StalkBot in the IRC channel Wink

What method do you use ?
parse xml for profile, check last login time (which is the same as the last time the account was used to read any page, think of it as logging in with a cookie)

Simply not log in.

You only need to log in to make posts or reply to PMs. Anything else can be done without logging in.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

Activity: 356
Merit: 255
Well, if zumzero is using the "don't show me when I'm online" thing, it's not working for his account, so I assume it wouldn't work for anyone else either.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU DO THIS AS IT WILL PROVE BETTER FOR YOU AND WORSE FOR THESE CRAZY STALKERS!  Shocked

What method do you use ?
parse xml for profile, check last login time (which is the same as the last time the account was used to read any page, think of it as logging in with a cookie)

What method do you use ?

What method do you use ?
Activity: 462
Could you pass me the IRC data? I missed it.
chat.freenode.net, #labcoin
Activity: 252

Could you pass me the IRC data? I missed it.
Jump to: