Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 370. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Even if they have 50 Thash by October.. they will be way behind the curve.
what curve?
You know... "The Curve".
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
the 1NBDEAYH49tZvFMJ95oa4kYrqgecgnc16C get a new one block few minutes ago.
hmm... interesting.
Thats really the pace of 2TH/s solo.
(according to http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/, 2 days, 19 hours is the average generation time for a block @ 2TH/s in solo)
Can anybody explain to me if the location info in here: http://blockchain.info/tx/7efa66d459ed4a1a7488fb6c65e89e7492523ae99b36f0f7874a713a93ee8ae7 has anything to do with the mining hardware's physical location?

All three transactions are relayed by nodes in Chicago. It cannot be coincident. So I doubt it belongs to labcoin.

Most likely, next update will give us an address without coins and just for us to wait for the first block.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
what curve?
hmm... interesting.
(according to http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/, 2 days, 19 hours is the average generation time for a block @ 2TH/s in solo)
Can anybody explain to me if the location info in here: http://blockchain.info/tx/7efa66d459ed4a1a7488fb6c65e89e7492523ae99b36f0f7874a713a93ee8ae7 has anything to do with the mining hardware's physical location?
Activity: 392
Dividends eventually dictate price.  You're speaking strictly of the developmental phase, where transparency = share price more than projected earnings.  Just look at Friedcat now.. he hides in the dark because his dividends speak for the company..

Pardon?

...oh I understand your position now. Shhh...

If you are invested in ACTM, then you want labcoin to be bullish right now.. I announced pulling out of ACTM with a semi-large quantity of shares, and if I successfully flip labcoin I'm going right back into ACTM.  So shhhh Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3176402

Pump + dump. Anyone wanna hold this bag for VE?

I think you're confusing ActM with Asicminer.

...and I think you talk so much two faced crap you don't even remember your own nonsensical rants. Let me help.

Dividends eventually dictate price.  You're speaking strictly of the developmental phase, where transparency = share price more than projected earnings.  Just look at Friedcat now.. he hides in the dark because his dividends speak for the company..

You're so confused.  I was praising ASICMINER more than anything.  I was simply saying once you are producing dividends, PR isn't as important anymore.  PR is much more important when you are in the developmental stage and you need funding.  Dividends speak for themselves to the point where you don't need to bottle feed your shareholders anymore
Activity: 811
Web Developer
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur
If you invest a large number of BTC to someone and expect he will give you reasonable return after 1 year, what's the most important thing you are expecting from him? The trust right?

No. The return, obviously.

Great answer. Smiley But the return is in 'long term'. I am asking what's expected NOW.

For example, do you think people expecting dividend this week really care about the satoshi dividend itself (as return)?

It's the thought that counts  Wink
legendary
If you invest a large number of BTC to someone and expect he will give you reasonable return after 1 year, what's the most important thing you are expecting from him? The trust right?

Great answer. Smiley But the return is in 'long term'. I am asking what's expected NOW.

For example, do you think people expecting dividend this week really care about the satoshi dividend itself (as return)?
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

legendary
Seems quite a lot long-term investors here.

If you invest a large number of BTC to someone and expect he will give you reasonable return after 1 year, what's the most important thing you are expecting from him? credibility and transparency right?

Remember that many people here sharing their concerns are also investors, not just those who spread FUD to get cheap shares. We, as the investors, really want labcoin to change their way in communication and give concrete things as soon as possible, before the trust lost forever.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
One of these times they are going to do something right.

If we just love labcoin a little bit more, maybe he'll change.  He keeps saying we just need to have a little more patience and he'll really do right by us.  We really did get out of line questioning his beautiful chip photography.

We know our sweet labcoin was just working really hard late last night and that's why he and his dividend never showed. Maybe tonight we should cook an extra special dinner for him whenever he arrives.
Activity: 420
The short term share price fluctuations due to FUDsters trying to pump and dump does not concern me, as I'm in it for the long run.
The reasons why the FUD has been so effective should concern every potential investor gambler that's holding Labcoin.  Most of it isn't even FUD, but very pissed off gamblers expressing frustration and extreme concern.

The short term price of the stock is directly attributable to the communication failures of Labcoin. Directly.
Activity: 434

Pardon?

If you are invested in ACTM, then you want labcoin to be bullish right now.. I announced pulling out of ACTM with a semi-large quantity of shares, and if I successfully flip labcoin I'm going right back into ACTM.  So shhhh Wink

...and I think you talk so much two faced crap you don't even remember your own nonsensical rants. Let me help.

The short term share price fluctuations due to FUDsters trying to pump and dump does not concern me, as I'm in it for the long run.
The reasons why the FUD has been so effective should concern every potential investor gambler that's holding Labcoin.  Most of it isn't even FUD, but very pissed off gamblers expressing frustration and extreme concern.

fear, uncertainty and doubt are considered as extreme concerns
legendary
We will show everyone this operation is very serious within about one month from now.

This is the part that keeps worrying me. 

Anyone with an attention span greater than a gold fish knows what he's talking about. 50 Th/s coming online in October. Why does that worry you?

Because I'm waiting an extra 20 hours for the simplest of updates.  That suggests to me that everything may not go according to their schedules.

Actually, nothing whatsoever has gone according to their schedule.  

Things they said would happen in 2 days did not. So I'm skeptical about something that's supposed to happen six weeks from now.

They said they would get their chips on the 28th of August and they claimed they did. Why do you think they won't get more chips when they say they will? That shipping schedule is down to TSMC.  
It's not about the chip arriving date. It's about their ability to deploy the hashing power and how upfront they communicate with the investors.

Their ability to deploy will get better with experience and that experience is being gained by dealing with their current problems. Just because they are currently having problems with deployment, doesn't mean those problems will arise every time more hardware is deployed. Solving those problems now should stop them from occurring in the future.

Yes, if they clearly admitted that and explained what and why it happened to us.
Activity: 227
The reasons why the FUD has been so effective should concern every potential investor that's holding Labcoin.  Most of it isn't even FUD, but very pissed off people expressing frustration and extreme concern.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
We will show everyone this operation is very serious within about one month from now.

Anyone with an attention span greater than a gold fish knows what he's talking about. 50 Th/s coming online in October. Why does that worry you?

It's pointless trying to argue with people of lower intelligence.

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

Because I'm waiting an extra 20 hours for the simplest of updates.  That suggests to me that everything may not go according to their schedules.

Actually, nothing whatsoever has gone according to their schedule.  

Things they said would happen in 2 days did not. So I'm skeptical about something that's supposed to happen six weeks from now.

They said they would get their chips on the 28th of August and they claimed they did. Why do you think they won't get more chips when they say they will? That shipping schedule is down to TSMC.  
It's not about the chip arriving date. It's about their ability to deploy the hashing power and how upfront they communicate with the investors.

Their ability to deploy will get better with experience and that experience is being gained by dealing with their current problems. Just because they are currently having problems with deployment, doesn't mean those problems will arise every time more hardware is deployed. Solving those problems now should stop them from occurring in the future.
Activity: 392

Pardon?

hmm... interesting.
Jump to: