Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 369. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Allright, finishing touches to my twitter account Smiley

EDIT: and here it is: https://twitter.com/LabcoinNotifier

Will tweet whenever labcoin comes online or offline, and whenever labcoin posts.
Still in beta, as in: I can't be blamed if it fails to tweet. However, I will try to make sure it works.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Cool, it has to be the last minute surprise, otherwise how can it be a good drama.

With the last 8 hours brings us a block, so each share will have 250 more satoshis.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Lets guess what labcoin is doing when he is online but no update is given? Reading our posts but no time to answer our questions, or just doing something totally unrelated to this thread?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Code it to send out a tweet for the rest of us and post the twitter account so we can follow it.

+1

God bless lazy people with programming skills.
I actually created a script that sends a message to my phone whenever Labcoin comes online, as well as hourly labcoin updates (bid/ask and profit).

How is the message sent to the phone? Email or actual sms?

Code it to send out a tweet for the rest of us and post the twitter account so we can follow it.

Hey yeah, could do that. Give me a few hours. Also, labcoin is now online Smiley
I actually created a script that sends a message to my phone whenever Labcoin comes online, as well as hourly labcoin updates (bid/ask and profit).

It's a push message for the iPhone.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
Reminder on their timing:
Dividend day was previously miscalculated, i apologize, expect the first payment on Tue 24/9 and mining address proof in less than 24 hours as promised.

Soo... 07:46:36 PM UTC (server time), today.

Activity: 420
Some buys, bids moving up.  Less than 1000 shares sold since the dump right at the last announcement, which was like 7 hours ago.

People seem to have more faith than I do.   Cheesy

EDIT-  spoke too soon.  Someone decided to dump for some weird reason.  I'd have placed an ask, buddy. People are buying.  Oh well.

Activity: 266
Alice in Wonderland would be jealous @ this thread.. So much fantasy..
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
I had to read through ~40 pages to catch up with the thread, and I am totally disappointed. And not only because LC delayed everything again, but also, and mainly because there was only like 2 posts of value in that 40 pages. This thread is just crammed with unuseable bullshit...

Not hard for there to be FUD in this thread when the "2 posts of value" are not actually calming anyone down. In fact all of Labcoin's posts seem to be designed to cause further FUD and market drops. I wonder why that is?
Activity: 126
I had to read through ~40 pages to catch up with the thread, and I am totally disappointed. And not only because LC delayed everything again, but also, and mainly because there was only like 2 posts of value in that 40 pages. This thread is just crammed with unuseable bullshit...
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
One of these times they are going to do something right.

If we just love labcoin a little bit more, maybe he'll change.  He keeps saying we just need to have a little more patience and he'll really do right by us.  We really did get out of line questioning his beautiful chip photography.

We know our sweet labcoin was just working really hard late last night and that's why he and his dividend never showed. Maybe tonight we should cook an extra special dinner for him whenever he arrives.

Smiley +1 this is strong case of battered wife syndrome
 investors need to wipe away their sniffles and apologize for FUD and posting clock timers.. they're making labcoin mad
it's their fault labcoin never found a block
the 1NBDEAYH49tZvFMJ95oa4kYrqgecgnc16C get a new one block few minutes ago.
hmm... interesting.
Thats really the pace of 2TH/s solo.
(according to http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/, 2 days, 19 hours is the average generation time for a block @ 2TH/s in solo)
Can anybody explain to me if the location info in here: http://blockchain.info/tx/7efa66d459ed4a1a7488fb6c65e89e7492523ae99b36f0f7874a713a93ee8ae7 has anything to do with the mining hardware's physical location?

All three transactions are relayed by nodes in Chicago. It cannot be coincident. So I doubt it belongs to labcoin.

Most likely, next update will give us an address without coins and just for us to wait for the first block.
So if a block generation is relayed by nodes in Chicago, it means the block was found by some mining hardware located in Chicago?

No.

Also the three blocks have been relayed by 2 different IP addresses. So I doubt it would be someone in Chicago, using 2 different Internet providers, mining to the same wallet address .

It is a known fact that Bitsyncom was mining with their Avalons before shipping them, and in that case different relay IP's were going to 1 wallet address.
Activity: 121
hmm... interesting.
(according to http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/, 2 days, 19 hours is the average generation time for a block @ 2TH/s in solo)
Can anybody explain to me if the location info in here: http://blockchain.info/tx/7efa66d459ed4a1a7488fb6c65e89e7492523ae99b36f0f7874a713a93ee8ae7 has anything to do with the mining hardware's physical location?

All three transactions are relayed by nodes in Chicago. It cannot be coincident. So I doubt it belongs to labcoin.

Most likely, next update will give us an address without coins and just for us to wait for the first block.
So if a block generation is relayed by nodes in Chicago, it means the block was found by some mining hardware located in Chicago?
No. It means that the node that first relayed the block to blockchain.info's servers was located, according to their geoip database, in Chicago.  While it is possible that blockchain.info got it directly from the miner, it isn't certain or even likely that the hardware was located in Chicago.  As an example, look at several of Asicminer's blocks.  They come from all over.  The last one came from Dallas.  The one before that came from Germany.  In this particular case, it is very suggestive since all three blocks came from the same geographical area, although not the same ip address.
Activity: 224
hmm... interesting.

Jump to: