Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 368. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 255
Dear Labcoin PR aka The Swede.

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN DISABLE THE ONLINE/OFFLINE STATUS IN OPTIONS?

I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU DO THIS AS IT WILL PROVE BETTER FOR YOU AND WORSE FOR THESE CRAZY STALKERS!  Shocked
That doesn't work for the method used by the StalkBot in the IRC channel Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Ready for the "in one month promise" ?

I'm ready for anything, boring morning. Considering Labcoin news usually causes a panic sell, this could be fun.

if ((new.post == true) && user.username == 'labcoin')) {
  portfolio.labcoin.action->sell.all;
}

if ((new.post == true) && user.username == 'labcoin' && post.contains("delay"))) {
}

rofl, I'm more conservative than you Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Seriously, is this countdown timer the 'before Wednesday' one?  I've lost track as this thread moves so quickly.

I take it we are expecting the LC address in the next few hours?

If that's the case all the FUDsters will come out of the woodwork again.

Happy days,  I won't get home for another six hours so do carry on without me if I'm late to the party.

Maybe this time we will really see what Labcoin have under the hood.  Will it be a 10 valve monster with nitro boost or someting entirely different?

The countdown is for the posting of the mining address, which was promised "within 24 hours" yesterday.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I'm ready for anything, boring morning. Considering Labcoin news usually causes a panic sell, this could be fun.

if ((new.post == true) && user.username == 'labcoin')) {
}

if ((new.post == true) && user.username == 'labcoin' && post.contains("delay"))) {
}

if ((new.post == true) && (user.username == 'labcoin')) {
}
Yeah... Boring morning and boring thread, we need some news! Preferably good news.
Activity: 602
myBitcoin.Garden
Seriously, is this countdown timer the 'before Wednesday' one?  I've lost track as this thread moves so quickly.

I take it we are expecting the LC address in the next few hours?

If that's the case all the FUDsters will come out of the woodwork again.

Happy days,  I won't get home for another six hours so do carry on without me if I'm late to the party.

Maybe this time we will really see what Labcoin have under the hood.  Will it be a 10 valve monster with nitro boost or someting entirely different?

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Activity: 393

Cool, it has to be the last minute surprise, otherwise how can it be a good drama.

With the last 8 hours brings us a block, so each share will have 250 more satoshis.

No dividends before next week, so hopefully more than 1 block will be found by then.
myBitcoin.Garden
Hey you!  I'm still online so watch what you say!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU DO THIS AS IT WILL PROVE BETTER FOR YOU AND WORSE FOR THESE CRAZY STALKERS!  Shocked

Hehe. That's so cute.
EDIT: also, it works Smiley

He is the community watchdog, so helpful to all of us. Or serial spammer and a waste of bandwidth. Take your pick.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Allright, finishing touches to my twitter account Smiley

EDIT: and here it is: https://twitter.com/LabcoinNotifier

Will tweet whenever labcoin comes online or offline, and whenever labcoin posts.
Still in beta, as in: I can't be blamed if it fails to tweet. However, I will try to make sure it works.

Quite cool, and kind of stalkey  Grin

Yeah, true. If labcoin doesn't like this I will take it down. Smiley

It is none of their business what you do with public information. So keep at it, you are doing a good service Smiley

That was what I was going to say. The Labcoin account is (sort of) a virtual public figure. Their online status is public information. Everyone can check it at any time, you are just facilitating the info in a more usable form.
myBitcoin.Garden
Notice that I'm ALWAYS offline.  Wink

I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU DO THIS AS IT WILL PROVE BETTER FOR YOU AND WORSE FOR THESE CRAZY STALKERS!  Shocked

Hehe. That's so cute.
EDIT: also, it works Smiley
myBitcoin.Garden

I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU DO THIS AS IT WILL PROVE BETTER FOR YOU AND WORSE FOR THESE CRAZY STALKERS!  Shocked
Activity: 275

Will tweet whenever labcoin comes online or offline, and whenever labcoin posts.
Still in beta, as in: I can't be blamed if it fails to tweet. However, I will try to make sure it works.

It is none of their business what you do with public information. So keep at it, you are doing a good service Smiley

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Jump to: