Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 489. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

This is easily the worst handled PR I've ever seen. Like...ever.
Activity: 476
The next update will include a mining address as well. We are confident in fact that the price will raise tenfold in respect to IPO price in reasonable time, and advise anyone until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision.

Labcoin

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?.
Activity: 420
The next update will include a mining address as well. We are confident in fact that the price will raise tenfold in respect to IPO price in reasonable time, and advise anyone until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision.

Labcoin

Activity: 378
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

Labcoin

Heh.

I am just going to move all of my released BTC into ActiveMining.

I advise everyone else to do the same. These guys are either trying to prolong this miserable scam or are just plain incompetent. Either they have NOTHING or what they do have is fail: from a 6TH promise at design to 4TH when it met the factory to 2TH when they "got the chips" - which aren't stable and/or do not actually work at all.

Ciao.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Labcoin

When will you rename the company Lostcoin? That's what happened to your investors.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
6 weeks...at least BFL is only 2 weeks.
Activity: 560

Labcoin
Are you totally retarded or are you kidneying us?
Post something real or GTFO!

No not my kidneys!!! give them back!!!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Labcoin

Oh My Fucking God.

Why not post the mining rig photos, the assembled board photos and the address right now???

Why are you waiting, and why are you speculating about your own share price for investors?

WAT.
Activity: 378
Chips likely don't work...
But even in that case they could hook them up and make them look like they were mining.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
TheSwede75,

You already stated 2TH has been hashing, all I want to know is WHEN will the dividend from those 2 TH getting distributed?

As stated tweaking of miners did cause a delay of hashing coming online at a steady pace. I am not trying to excuse this and of course mining not running stable as of now is a minor setback. The team is however very confident that this will be resolved within the next two weeks and as the larger production batches of chips 100k+ chips arrive production of miners and hash rate will be brought online as per the schedule posted.

Within 20 day, 20th+
Month of Oct 50TH
Month of Nov 100TH+
End of year 500TH

Obviously, as a share holder myself I cannot wait until the team is ready to post a public address for hash rate.

So basically even the 2 TH that was already clearly stated as hashing 4 days ago are NOT hashing and dividend is NOT being paid next tuesday.

I just dumped my entire share, thread unwatched, a nice fuck you for wasting my time and 3 BTC.

/wave

LMFAO 3BTC, thank god please the rest of you 3BTC big boy investors sell everything, so big boys can buy shares and take control.

only a moron will invest more than lunch money portions in any of those securities, i bought 4000 shares @0.0033, sold now, total loss was ~3 btc.  i dont know what is so funny about that /shrug  

go ahead and take control  
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
WILL THERE BE A DIVIDEND ON Sept 17 AS PROMISED?

there will be a dividend.  they'll give you some of the IPO money.

And watch, people will buy afterwards...
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
POST THE MINING ADDRESS.
Activity: 392

Labcoin

Cool story bro. I'm totally back in, I just sold my house and wife for this. Raise tenfold? How could I resist making so much money?
50TH, then 200TH, and now 500TH until the end of the year? Gee, if you keep up that speed, in the end you'll have 50 million TH at the end of the year. Who in their right mind would not invest in this?
Activity: 308

Labcoin
Are you totally retarded or are you kidneying us?
Post something real or GTFO!
Activity: 560
ScamLab

OMG so creative!!! Quick hire this guy for PR with such creative genius lol
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Labcoin

Why not post it now?

Labcoin

I just framed that for my wall.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Labcoin

That's not actually very reassuring.
Jump to: