Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 491. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
TheSwede75,

You already stated 2TH has been hashing, all I want to know is WHEN will the dividend from those 2 TH getting distributed?

As stated tweaking of miners did cause a delay of hashing coming online at a steady pace. I am not trying to excuse this and of course mining not running stable as of now is a minor setback. The team is however very confident that this will be resolved within the next two weeks and as the larger production batches of chips 100k+ chips arrive production of miners and hash rate will be brought online as per the schedule posted.

Within 20 day, 20th+
Month of Oct 50TH
Month of Nov 100TH+
End of year 500TH

Obviously, as a share holder myself I cannot wait until the team is ready to post a public address for hash rate.

So basically even the 2 TH that was already clearly stated as hashing 4 days ago are NOT hashing and dividend is NOT being paid next tuesday.

I just dumped my entire share, thread unwatched, a nice fuck you for wasting my time and 3 BTC.

/wave
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
POST THE MINING ADDRESS.

Even if you are not currently hashing, there is no reason you can't post the mining address.

legendary
Merit: 1000
Say what you want about Labcoin, but I don't think it's a photoshopped picture. It looks like a real picture to me (after seeing the second take). *shrugs*
Activity: 434
Sold.

There's not enough transparency coming from management. Updates should contain facts, specs, & forward plans. Instead we're still getting excuses, hopes, and dreams.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
POST THE MINING ADDRESS.

Even if you are not currently hashing, there is no reason you can't post the mining address.
N_S
Activity: 238
POST THE MINING ADDRESS.

Activity: 493
Merit: 262
Our advice for investors is to just hold on until we post solid proofs and do not sell on unjustified panic waves.
We have posted different takes of a part of the mining hardware and a tray of chips, avoid manipulation and keep result oriented.

Labcoin

Take a picture with a phone so we have a geo-tag on it.
Like that can't be faked.
Merit: 537
Our advice for investors is to just hold on until we post solid proofs and do not sell on unjustified panic waves.
We have posted different takes of a part of the mining hardware and a tray of chips, avoid manipulation and keep result oriented.

Labcoin

POST THE MINING ADDRESS.

Also, you can still do pooled mining while hashing with an 'unstable' hashrate.
Activity: 227

POST THE MINING ADDRESS.

This is the only thing every post in this thread should say.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

Labcoin

These posts are pure comedy.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

Labcoin

POST THE MINING ADDRESS.

Please do this
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

Labcoin

But what is the justified reason not to post any solid proof now that you are already hashing (aren't you?)
Activity: 220

Labcoin

What do you care about the share price anyway if you are in it for the long haul?
Activity: 420
Activity: 238

Labcoin

Horrible advice, please continue panic waves and panic buys so i can profit, there is about a few minute window for this to happen
Admittedly, I sold pretty low cause I didn't know how far down it would go. I thought it could head under .002. Made a major mistake on this play.

watch this predictableness -- > stock will go back down to .0024 in maybe 5-15 minutes

edit:oh wait looks like another easy prediction come true
Activity: 378

Labcoin

Dude, provide a photo of your  boards with electricity running through them, hashing correctly or not.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Labcoin

Or instead of writing that you can apologize for lying about 2TH/s and also post some pictures or videos of the mining rigs and boards. We need a lot more than what you have shown, stop telling us to wait on you!!

Its your turn to step up!
Jump to: