Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 488. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
This actually makes me worry a bit about the price of BTC. If this LC thing hasn't completely crashed by now, that means I'm joined in with a bunch of literally the stupidest people on earth who have invested in BTC. WTF
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
We do believe in what we are doing and we will continue with the usual energy and dedication.
Again, advice for those who are holding is to wait until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision, those interested in acquiring
shares should just take advantage of the current cheap prices.

Very simple question. This requires a one word answer.

Are you, at this moment, hashing?

+1
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
We do believe in what we are doing and we will continue with the usual energy and dedication.
Again, advice for those who are holding is to wait until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision, those interested in acquiring

Seriously, if that's true, then just be honest about what's going on. Even some of your strongest supporters are doubting you because of the way you've handled things. The truth can't be any worse than this mess... can it?
Activity: 476
Activemining won't have anything until Nov now either....don't jump out of the frying pan and into the fire.

At least ASICMiner pays divs while you wait.

someone just dumped a shit ton of AM to come play in the Labcon fiasco

I bought up some cheap AM while I could with my Labcon earnings (sold the other day for .0038).

Once this sucker settles in the .001s, AM and ActM are going to see nice bumps.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Well Labcoin says buy cheap shares and wait till 30th October.

And like a herd of idiots people are now buying shares again.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Um, you said your next update would have the mining address...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Early October -> Mid October -> 2nd half of October-> 30.10.2013

BFL much?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Every time they post something it gets worse.

Because they are NOT addressing basic questions (why no pic no address)
Activity: 238

Um, you said your next update would have the mining address...
legendary
Activity: 1311

This will give you time to dump the rest of your shares. Fantastic idea everyone!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Every time they post something it gets worse.

Very simple question. This requires a one word answer.

Are you, at this moment, hashing?
Activity: 476

pump it, baby, pump it!

I can't believe someone is buying at 0.003
legendary
Activity: 1311
I have to admit you can make money on Labcoin if you know what you are doing.
Activity: 588
Activemining won't have anything until Nov now either....don't jump out of the frying pan and into the fire.

At least ASICMiner pays divs while you wait.
Activity: 154
Labcoin.com
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
I am just going to move all of my released BTC into ActiveMining.

Becareful with Active Mining dude, I have lost so much with them...
Activity: 546
Come on guys, I was worried before
But they showed us a pic.
You know their chips don't lie, and I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension, Don't you see baby, this is perfection.
Activity: 238
6 weeks...at least BFL is only 2 weeks.

Yes, but 2 weeks in BFL time is 2 years in normal time. Grin
Jump to: