Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 490. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
The next update will include a mining address as well. We are confident in fact that the price will raise tenfold in respect to IPO price in reasonable time, and advise anyone until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision.

Labcoin

tl;dr: Hello Mr Market, please go to sleep and hold still for 6 weeks. Be nice to us, we'll catch up! Cheers.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Chips likely don't work...if they worked they'd be on boards hashing.

Think about it...if you had everything you needed to make product why wouldn't you be assembling as fast as possible?
These are literally money printing chips if they are working.

Either the chips they have do not work or they don't know how to get them hashing properly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The next update will include a mining address as well. We are confident in fact that the price will raise tenfold in respect to IPO price in reasonable time, and advise anyone until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision.

Labcoin

WHEN WILL YOU POST THE ADDRESS?

WHY NOT NOW?

WILL THERE BE A DIVIDEND ON Sept 17 AS PROMISED?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
LMFAO 3BTC, thank god please the rest of you 3BTC big boy investors sell everything, so big boys can buy shares and take control.

You want to be a "big boy" and take control of this turd? Have fun.
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Labcoin

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?.
Activity: 560
Say what you want about Labcoin, but I don't think it's a photoshopped picture. It looks like a real picture to me (after seeing the second take). *shrugs*

Its not photoshopped, but its not what we asked for.

We asked for mining rigs, assembled boards, you know, because they are "hashing"

Even if the hashing worked and then failed, surely they still have the mining rigs and boards to take photos of?

That picture is my favorite thing ever ever.

Mine too a tray full of chips and boards with 500TH coming.
Activity: 154
Labcoin.com

Labcoin
Say what you want about Labcoin, but I don't think it's a photoshopped picture. It looks like a real picture to me (after seeing the second take). *shrugs*

We asked for mining rigs, assembled boards, you know, because they are "hashing"

Even if the hashing worked and then failed, surely they still have the mining rigs and boards to take photos of?

That picture is my favorite thing ever ever.
Also hire a real PR person. One located in China with access to the team.
Activity: 476
What Fiasco? Posted pics of boards and chips. They hashed at 2TH not with 100% run time which is acceptable. I'll wait for the next 2-4 weeks for 50TH, and then 500TH in December
you misspelled "scam"
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

TheSwede75,

You already stated 2TH has been hashing, all I want to know is WHEN will the dividend from those 2 TH getting distributed?

As stated tweaking of miners did cause a delay of hashing coming online at a steady pace. I am not trying to excuse this and of course mining not running stable as of now is a minor setback. The team is however very confident that this will be resolved within the next two weeks and as the larger production batches of chips 100k+ chips arrive production of miners and hash rate will be brought online as per the schedule posted.

Within 20 day, 20th+
Month of Oct 50TH
Month of Nov 100TH+
End of year 500TH

Obviously, as a share holder myself I cannot wait until the team is ready to post a public address for hash rate.

So basically even the 2 TH that was already clearly stated as hashing 4 days ago are NOT hashing and dividend is NOT being paid next tuesday.

I just dumped my entire share, thread unwatched, a nice fuck you for wasting my time and 3 BTC.

/wave

LMFAO 3BTC, thank god please the rest of you 3BTC big boy investors sell everything, so big boys can buy shares and take control.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Our advice for investors is to just hold on until we post solid proofs and do not sell on unjustified panic waves.
We have posted different takes of a part of the mining hardware and a tray of chips, avoid manipulation and keep result oriented.

Labcoin

You are possibly the worst PR guy in history. Stick it you damn incompetent boob.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
N_S
POST THE CHARACTERS OF MINING ADDRESS IN RANDOM ORDER SO IT MATCHES YOUR USELESS PICTURE OF THE BOARD AND CHIPS.
Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Are You Shpongled?
POST THE MINING ADDRESS.

Even if you are not currently hashing, there is no reason you can't post the mining address.

And if they're not currently hashing then they outright LIED to investors. Why would anyone want to invest in a company that pulls this kind of shit?
Jump to: