Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 524. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
we will smash through 0.004 if active mining's CEO keeps up with the Insider trading. Labcoin are bad at communications, but at least they aren't scum like Ken

Attack the argument not the person.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
If the CEO is buying shares by insider trading isn't that great news?  Huh

Yes, and he even disclosed it, which I'm sure is rare in Bitcoin land. The things people latch onto... it has to be for dramatic effect.

he withheld information on the avalon refund & used that to purchase cheap shares. this isn't drama - its either an idiot or someone who is scamming his shareholders.

Thats called one of the seven! GREED Smiley

no - I think the dwarf you are thinking of is dopey. (joke before you jump on it!)
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Yes, and he even disclosed it, which I'm sure is rare in Bitcoin land. The things people latch onto... it has to be for dramatic effect.

he withheld information on the avalon refund & used that to purchase cheap shares. this isn't drama - its either an idiot or someone who is scamming his shareholders.

Thats called one of the seven! GREED Smiley
legendary

Activity: 420

legendary

lol, can happen, there friends, family, or any with connection, can setup btct account, and done, they will gain alot

Gain a lot - lose a lot of upcoming investment, there is a % of Labcoin holders who are intending to take some profits here & re invest in active, no chance now if they have 1/2 a brain.

let me say differently, you have brother working in labcoin, and you are interested in bitcoins,

easy, big brother comes back home, info leaked, play market, cuase panic, etc

little brother was there since ipo, if i may set the example

Sure - but the CEO publicly admitting to trading in the company name & going to trade in his own name whilst witholding financial information (Chip refunds) that is pure scum or a fool - either way its bad for the company & investors. there is no upside - either 1) he is being a scumbag 2) he is too stupid to realize what he was doing is wrong. either way there isn't an upside
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

lol, can happen, there friends, family, or any with connection, can setup btct account, and done, they will gain alot

Gain a lot - lose a lot of upcoming investment, there is a % of Labcoin holders who are intending to take some profits here & re invest in active, no chance now if they have 1/2 a brain.

let me say differently, you have brother working in labcoin, and you are interested in bitcoins,

easy, big brother comes back home, info leaked, play market, cuase panic, etc

little brother was there since ipo, if i may set the example
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

There really is no way to stop insider trading, like you said.. just a wink and a nudge to a friend or family member. 
legendary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPn0KFlbqX8

1. Pictures of mining stuff this weekend
2. Next week somewhere Website with stats
3. 17th - Dividend

Just wonder what the spike will hit on top  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I managed to sell everything again last night and am slowly scooping them up around .0029  Grin

Uggh, I learned my lesson playing those games with ASICMiner.  Sold everything @ 2.9 because I was sure it was going to drop.  An hour later friedcat announced hardware sales and I wound up with ~20 BTC less than if I had held.  No more day trading for me.  I know what I think things should be worth, and if they are significantly cheaper than that I buy and buy and buy.  I would like to personally thank Stu, Vela, Zum, and all the others who have put all the work in for me to scoop up more shares below .003.  I wasn't going to buy any more, but at this price AFTER hashing has started, how can I resist?

Good for you but don't forget you'll have to hold the bag for more than one month before they can provide any evidence of anything.

I dont need any BTC right now.

As a bonus I have a few KNC GB's that should be delivering soon, so ill have that to play with
Activity: 487
Are You Shpongled?
Good and bad at the same time. Good because it means the CEO thinks the value will go up, but bad because he is withholding information from the public for his own benefit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
LOL, sure you got a point for the daytraders..

But as i sayed before, who cares; long term.. you sell and act like little children.. Almost if you guys have this month rent invested..

They act like they took out a loan just to get into labcoin and now they are afraid they can't pay the bank back.
legendary

now its being said that Ken wasn't being scammy??? then the guy has an IQ of the 12 year old FUD spreaders in all these threads. I was intending to get a few K active during the upcoming dip - that's 1000% not happening now.
Activity: 887
Activity: 486
Not enough weak hands to get my bid filled
LOL, sure you got a point for the daytraders..

But as i sayed before, who cares; long term.. you sell and act like little children.. Almost if you guys have this month rent invested..
legendary
discussing behavior - CEO. Chief Executive orifice, what an c*nt,  Labcoin cant communicate clearly, but at least they arent stealing of shareholders & admiting it publicly. that guy is such a fool.
Jump to: