Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 525. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Lol, the only ones who try to play people are you guys.. labcoin just post some news once in a while..

News? He crashes the price every time he posts and he knows it. Wake up fools.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Coinnoisseur
we will smash through 0.004 if active mining's CEO keeps up with the Insider trading. Labcoin are bad at communications, but at least they aren't scum like Ken
It seems very likely that Labcoin is insider trading based on the way announcements are always made after the share value declines.

While there is some correlation between Labcoin post times and share prices, this statement is purely speculation.

On the other hand, Kenny Slaughter admitted himself he was buying shares for his own personal accounts... and then deleted the post!  Angry
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Lol, the only ones who try to play people are you guys.. labcoin just post some news once in a while..
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
we will smash through 0.004 if active mining's CEO keeps up with the Insider trading. Labcoin are bad at communications, but at least they aren't scum like Ken

What? Labcoin is a douchebag and knows the consequences of his responses. He is also full of shit and plays you tools like a fiddle.
Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Are You Shpongled?
It seems very likely that Labcoin is insider trading based on the way announcements are always made after the share value declines.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
that remains to be seen...

wait & see, if anyone is still in active after that then they must have an IQ lower than the length of my dong. Vile & disgusting behavior, behavior like that will be the downfall of our little gravy train here. I cant believe people aren't kicking off more, in the real world charges would be filed in hours.

Vela bought some active's; that explains alot  Wink
Activity: 476
Ken the name alone says enough.. but i dont think he's got a barbie Smiley
legendary
retest?

He's predicting another crash, this time possibly lower bottom than the first.

In other news: Ken Slaughter, ActM founder admits to partaking in insider trading

hahahaha; not before it goes to 38/39 first Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
retest?
A retest and possible breaking through of the price support, probably when the next wave of FUD comes.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Coinnoisseur
retest?

He's predicting another crash, this time possibly lower bottom than the first.

In other news: Ken Slaughter, ActM founder admits to partaking in insider trading
ah well stu - not starting a row or anything - but the floor has been set man...

You need to see what happens on the retest. That is likely to come later tonight, tomorrow.
Activity: 476
I would like to personally thank Stu, Vela, Zum, and all the others who have put all the work in for me to scoop up more shares below .003.  
and we thank you for the holding the bag while we could get out!
legendary
ah well stu - not starting a row or anything - but the floor has been set man...
Activity: 420
Bitcycle man man man man did not exspect that from you; falling for the trolls..

But anyway, completely out?

Completely out. It was Labcoin that turned me, not the trolls.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
I managed to sell everything again last night and am slowly scooping them up around .0029  Grin

Uggh, I learned my lesson playing those games with ASICMiner.  Sold everything @ 2.9 because I was sure it was going to drop.  An hour later friedcat announced hardware sales and I wound up with ~20 BTC less than if I had held.  No more day trading for me.  I know what I think things should be worth, and if they are significantly cheaper than that I buy and buy and buy.  I would like to personally thank Stu, Vela, Zum, and all the others who have put all the work in for me to scoop up more shares below .003.  I wasn't going to buy any more, but at this price AFTER hashing has started, how can I resist?

Good for you but don't forget you'll have to hold the bag for more than one month before they can provide any evidence of anything.
Jump to: