Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 532. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Labcoin free, first time since IPO. Feels great. Stick it Labcoin.

Me too.

They need to come completely clean and be honest about their situation.

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Labcoin free, first time since IPO. Feels great. Stick it Labcoin.
Activity: 887
I have reached out to Sam so that we can coordinate an information release. As usual I have no inside information and no new information has been released anywhere, as soon as The Labcoin team has more news to share I will of course release that information here in the forum as well as through BTCT.co.

Sorry, buddy.  Your words are worthless now.

You have ZERO credibility left,  Mr. "48 Hours".

Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
swede as usuall, no report, since the last time, when i got frustrated
Activity: 476
look at those big buy orders, now is your chance guys, you won't get another opportunity to sell at these prices.
Sorry, buddy.  Your words are worthless now.

You have ZERO credibility left,  Mr. "48 Hours".

+1

is it weird that some whale just bought thousands of shares right when TheSwede75 was posting?

The buys were made 2-3 minutes before the "update", in an all-hell-break-loose selloff. Smells pretty fishy to me.

actually, some of them were going through right before and after he posted.

very suspicious timing

+1

is it weird that some whale just bought thousands of shares right when TheSwede75 was posting?

The buys were made 2-3 minutes before the update, in an all-hell-break-loose selloff. Smells pretty fishy to me.

I suspect someone saw him online and bought based on nothing but that.

Sucker.

Not only are Swede's words worthless, he didn't even say anything this time.

He "reached out", which means he didn't actually talk to anyone. 

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Sorry, buddy.  Your words are worthless now.

You have ZERO credibility left,  Mr. "48 Hours".

+1

The buys were made 2-3 minutes before the "update", in an all-hell-break-loose selloff. Smells pretty fishy to me.
Activity: 66
I have reached out to Sam so that we can coordinate an information release. As usual I have no inside information and no new information has been released anywhere, as soon as The Labcoin team has more news to share I will of course release that information here in the forum as well as through BTCT.co.

Great, thank you!
Please make sure that any news released today are of substance and can be backed up!

I.e, if there are claims of now hashing at 4TH, please back it up somehow, be it pictures, blockchain, whatever.

You must be new here.

Far from, I've been trading labcoin in and out since the IPO, participated in the Q&A, etc.
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
Great, thank you!
Please make sure that any news released today are of substance and can be backed up!

I.e, if there are claims of now hashing at 4TH, please back it up somehow, be it pictures, with a trusted 3rd party such as a pool or via stamped coins on the blockchain, whatever.
Fixed.
legendary

Great, thank you!

I.e, if there are claims of now hashing at 4TH, please back it up somehow, be it pictures, blockchain, whatever.

You must be new here.

+1

Activity: 68

To the rescue I see?
Activity: 66

Great, thank you!

Activity: 84
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Coinnoisseur
Again, a stream of nothing from the infamous Fountain of Nothing

Roll Eyes

legendary

Lol, the more information soon thread.
Activity: 302
OR if you have any tinfoil hats

Imagine two guys over at Labcoin talking.

Person A: Yo, the price is going down...and fast. Shall we post a picture to stop this downwards trend? Actually the price would go up instantly. Probably by a lot.
Person B: Ah no, fuck it. Let it drop - I'm trying to buy in at .002. We can post pictures next week
Person A: Ok.
Someone is filling asks! Amazing company!!!

the good thing is anyone that wanted to cash out at >.003, can do it, if they act fast.
Jump to: