Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 531. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Its going to be hilarious when they post board pictures and all these FUDS buy shares again and become the biggest fanboys lol

This has nothing to do with spreading fud.
It has everything to do with Labcoin shareholders wanting answers. Which is a completely normal thing to ask for.
Can you post anything else than that word by the way?

I didn't follow this till a few pages ago. Who are you? Are you somehow connected to Labcoin?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Poll:[VOTE]Should The Labcoin fire The Swede75? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3133993

Cheesy

Does this mean there are 21 Labcoin sockpuppets around?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hashing but no info to post. Labcoin no where to be found. I'm calling BS on this now.
Wow dropping so fast. Labcoin bagholder anyone?
Oh well I took my IPO profits. I really wanted to believe in Labcoin but they make it incredibly difficult. Good luck to the remaining shareholders.
Yep bids are getting pulled and I don't blame them. Most with a decent amount will be stuck soon.
here we go folks, leaving .003 soon. There are still some bids open though.
You might get lucky? The sell off continues.
My bids filled. I think there are some happy campers now.

Lmfao ahh the idiots priceless
This is just priceless. Be sure to read the last line.

So many sheeple, I can't help myself.

Rinse wash repeat
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur
Activity: 766
That automatically puts the numbers in the box above you still have to enter your pin and hit buy
Guess that's my fault for using IE.. Time to go back to Chrome.. (IE isn't filling in the boxes for me)

Ok, just played around. I'm an idiot!  I was looking at it backwards.. I thought the right side was buy orders and the left side sell.. I actually thought someone wanted to buy 150 @ 1 BTC!  Was trying to jump on that!! ROFL!

Activity: 266
nom nom nom el cheapo shares Smiley
Activity: 560
Its going to be hilarious when they post board pictures and all these FUDS buy shares again and become the biggest fanboys lol
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
I have reached out to Sam so that we can coordinate an information release. As usual I have no inside information and no new information has been released anywhere, as soon as The Labcoin team has more news to share I will of course release that information here in the forum as well as through BTCT.co.

What exactly do you do other than posting you don't know anything?

He posted to try to stop the bleeding.

But his post is completely content free, he hasn't even talked to anyone at Labcoin.

And even if he had, he has no credibility after his 48 Hours fiasco.

So it was totally worthless.

Your post implies TheSwede75 had any credibility previously.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
I have reached out to Sam so that we can coordinate an information release. As usual I have no inside information and no new information has been released anywhere, as soon as The Labcoin team has more news to share I will of course release that information here in the forum as well as through BTCT.co.

But his post is completely content free, he hasn't even talked to anyone at Labcoin.

The swede is a trader first labcoin PR second
Activity: 887
look at those big buy orders, now is your chance guys, you won't get another opportunity to sell at these prices.
Sorry, I'm new to btct.  I see a couple very attractive buy orders.. When I click on the FILL button next to it, it's not doing anything.. Do I have to wait for the lower price orders to be filled before I can fill a higher price order?

That automatically puts the numbers in the box above you still have to enter your pin and hit buy
legendary
Activity: 1311
I contacted the FBI to check out Labcoin for me. They confirmed Labcoin indeed has chips. They also sent me proof..

Rest assured, Labcoin is legit.

Activity: 420

Activity: 158

He represents a spokesperson known in the forum. Makes Labcoin look more authentic, lures in more victims. And he doesn't even need to be informed that LC is a hoax. He might be as clueless about Labcoins actions and motives as we are.
Activity: 766
look at those big buy orders, now is your chance guys, you won't get another opportunity to sell at these prices.
Sorry, I'm new to btct.  I see a couple very attractive buy orders.. When I click on the FILL button next to it, it's not doing anything.. Do I have to wait for the lower price orders to be filled before I can fill a higher price order?
Activity: 672

Activity: 574
At least he posted something, better than being silent, no?
no, at this point, no posts are better than empty posts.

end of the day I think its labcoin/Sam who is failing to provide any information for him to package and present to us.
I agree.  And why won't they send anything to the PR department?  Is it because they don't have anything to send?

Maybe they don't trust him too.
Activity: 476
At least he posted something, better than being silent, no?
no, at this point, no posts are better than empty posts.

end of the day I think its labcoin/Sam who is failing to provide any information for him to package and present to us.
I agree.  And why won't they send anything to the PR department?  Is it because they don't have anything to send?
Activity: 182
Labcoin free, first time since IPO. Feels great. Stick it Labcoin.

Me too.

They need to come completely clean and be honest about their situation.

No one is more transparent than Amethyst.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amethyst-the-billion-dollar-idea-3btc-a-share-263684

I've been with them since IPO and have since bought a mansion.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Labcoin free, first time since IPO. Feels great. Stick it Labcoin.

Me too.

They need to come completely clean and be honest about their situation.

I have never dealt with a more dishonest operation in my life. Buyer beware.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
swede as usuall, no report, since the last time, when i got frustrated

At least he posted something, better than being silent, no? I agree that the guy is not doing a great job at PR (for one thing, a moderated news thread with updates would be a hell of a lot better instead of posting it in this thread), but at the end of the day I think its labcoin/Sam who is failing to provide any information for him to package and present to us.

He is probably the only person on this forum who can actually push for Sam to release more information, hopefully it will happen today...  Roll Eyes
Jump to: