Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 559. (Read 1079974 times)

N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The Gox price is total B.S, because people can't move their US out of the system very easily.

I think Bitstamp is the go-to exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
4 hrs left till TheSwedes 48hr timeframe.

Somebody bust out one of those nifty countdown clocks.

If you wait until TheSwede misses his deadline, it's too late.
Gnarly. Gox just exploded past $141 $142 $143. News?

The Gox price is total B.S, because people can't move their US out of the system very easily.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Gnarly. Gox just exploded past $141 $142 $143. News?
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur
4 hrs left till TheSwedes 48hr timeframe.

Somebody bust out one of those nifty countdown clocks.
Activity: 420
I have gotten a few PM's and just wanted to show up and ensure people that I have not disappeared. I talked to Sam and there will be an update in the next 48 hours.

I am traving but will coordinate with Sam and update the forum, blogs and other news sources as we have info.

TLDR: not dead, info coming. I meant to update earlier but have been somewhat out of Internet due to travel.

Technically they still have about 4 hours, but it's not looking good.
Activity: 378
No, the price would be double, at the very least, if they provided solid evidence of hashing.

At the very least.

So why don't they do it? I think we all know the answer to that question.

They don't have the goods.
N_S

"I'll take 'What is Scamcoin' for 200, Alex"
legendary
No, the price would be double, at the very least, if they provided solid evidence of hashing.

At the very least.

Activity: 420

At the very least.
Thats it, I've had enough. I'm dumping everything come hell or high water.

I don't blame you. It certainly looks to be an elaborate deception. 003 will only hold so long without confirmation.

There are bids for 77k shares before we pass 0.0032, 252BTC worth.  To get passed 0.0030 190k shares, or 690BTC worth of stock would need to be sold.

In fact I think there are actually more bids now - people are looking to buy cheap shares.

It's annoying though, the share price would probably be around 0.004 or above if they were mining on a pool.
IF they were mining at all.

IF I was 6'9" I could be playing in the NBA.
Activity: 434
Thanks, it took some clicking around. I've always found it a bit odd that LC's 180 130nm project is timed so closely with their 65nm project. I wonder if perhaps they pulled the plug on 130nm chips or had problems and they're just stalling until their "real" chips arrive in all their 65nm goodness. Guess we can only wait and see at this point.

Cheers.

Edit: There are few others' whose confirmed involvement would lend as much credibility as TheSeven's. Regardless of how poorly LC has handled this whole affair, I'm convinced it is not a scam.

There are some references for 65 nm:

Correct, the first batch of ICs is meant as  a test for our design. Delivery is expected in mid September, in quantities of several thousands pieces.
We expect to have the boards up and running within 7/10 days after we receive the ICs.
65 nm design is currently under development and is expected to go on tape-out in late August or early September.

130nm IC is estimated to be delivered in early September and to be mining 7-10 days later.
65nm IC is still under development and no ETA is available yet.

So I guess, they should be ready to tape-out this month. They did mention the 130 nm tape-out and date in previous posts several times, also here is some soft evidence: SZICC contract and SZICC's TSMC plan. In case you didn't see the IRC Q&A already: post #1872. The Q&A has some reference to TheSeven also.

Let me phrase it carefully: they are pretty much on their timeline, if everything they said is true.

Last thing, because I think you might have missed it: PDF about Labcoin being a scam by Mr. dvdrewritable aka. anotheranonlol aka. mightaswellallowanonymous. The last two pages are interesting. The stuff about error level analysis and SMTP enumeration can be ignored, though I can't comment on the rest.

Thanks I'll take a look when I have something fermented in hand. It somehow always makes long winded wild accusations easier to take.

ROFL I guess that stunt "they" pulled to get burnside to lock the security down kind of backfired.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

I don't blame you. It certainly looks to be an elaborate deception. 003 will only hold so long without confirmation.

There are bids for 77k shares before we pass 0.0032, 252BTC worth.  To get passed 0.0030 190k shares, or 690BTC worth of stock would need to be sold.

In fact I think there are actually more bids now - people are looking to buy cheap shares.

And I don't think that people with big numbers will listen to... limblol
Activity: 182
Hey, guys, TheSwede here... well, here is the update I promised: I should be able to update you all real soon. OK, peace.

Best update ever.

There are bids for 77k shares before we pass 0.0032, 252BTC worth.  To get passed 0.0030 190k shares, or 690BTC worth of stock would need to be sold.

It's annoying though, the share price would probably be around 0.004 or above if they were mining on a pool.
Hey, guys, TheSwede here... well, here is the update I promised: I should be able to update you all real soon. OK, peace.
N_S
Prepare the lifeboats.
legendary

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Thanks, it took some clicking around. I've always found it a bit odd that LC's 180 130nm project is timed so closely with their 65nm project. I wonder if perhaps they pulled the plug on 130nm chips or had problems and they're just stalling until their "real" chips arrive in all their 65nm goodness. Guess we can only wait and see at this point.

Cheers.

Edit: There are few others' whose confirmed involvement would lend as much credibility as TheSeven's. Regardless of how poorly LC has handled this whole affair, I'm convinced it is not a scam.

There are some references for 65 nm:

Correct, the first batch of ICs is meant as  a test for our design. Delivery is expected in mid September, in quantities of several thousands pieces.
We expect to have the boards up and running within 7/10 days after we receive the ICs.
65 nm design is currently under development and is expected to go on tape-out in late August or early September.

130nm IC is estimated to be delivered in early September and to be mining 7-10 days later.
65nm IC is still under development and no ETA is available yet.

So I guess, they should be ready to tape-out this month. They did mention the 130 nm tape-out and date in previous posts several times, also here is some soft evidence: SZICC contract and SZICC's TSMC plan. In case you didn't see the IRC Q&A already: post #1872. The Q&A has some reference to TheSeven also.

Let me phrase it carefully: they are pretty much on their timeline, if everything they said is true.

Last thing, because I think you might have missed it: PDF about Labcoin being a scam by Mr. dvdrewritable aka. anotheranonlol aka. mightaswellallowanonymous. The last two pages are interesting. The stuff about error level analysis and SMTP enumeration can be ignored, though I can't comment on the rest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
Sorry, forgot to vote in my own poll, lol.

Scam
Jump to: