Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 563. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
lol I can't believe people still buying this. Solo mine with 2TH, why? because mining on a pool would leave them with no excuse to not publicly display their non-existent hashing stats.

oh and, of course, zero block found so far solo mining with their non-existent hashing hardware. LOL
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Sad really, the chance to get out above .003 is dwindling. Way to stab your supporters in the back Labcoin.

As long as Labcoin isn't a total scam they price should go back up as soon as they start verifiably mining.

All they would need to do to fix the share price is start mining on a pool where they can show their hashrate.

I agree, Labcoin could put an end to this downward spiral but they choose not to. I still am holding a stake albeit a much smaller one now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sad really, the chance to get out above .003 is dwindling. Way to stab your supporters in the back Labcoin.

As long as Labcoin isn't a total scam their price should go back up as soon as they start verifiably mining.

All they would need to do to fix the share price is start mining on a pool where they can show their hashrate.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
How can they so not give a shit?
Activity: 162
Finding a block with 2Th within 48h is pretty optimistic.
legendary
Sure, people putting bids @ the same time you spread the FUD are unlucky people, is that what you're trying to say ? -.-
no, cause buy orders are not being put up in significant numbers. And the number of buy orders that have been put up since yesterday are still significantly lower than the amount of shares sold in the major correction yesterday.

What happened yesterday was that old buy orders got filled, and then new buy orders got put up by folks like you to prop up the price.  The only problem is, there is a huge deficit between what is being sold and what is being bought, so that buy side is super thin.  

If 1/2 the number of shares sell right now than sold yesterday during that hour crash (~60K), the price will be below .0032.

If the same amount of shares sell right now (~125K), then you hit .003

so, you see, there is no demand, and if you notice, buy orders are not being placed, they are being pulled.

Sad really, the chance to get out above .003 is dwindling. Way to stab your supporters in the back Labcoin. Labcoin and PR are no where to be found....
Activity: 238
Another possibility might be that they have yet to mine a block yet. Hopefully we hear from them sometime before the day ends.

At 2Th, it's reasonably likely.  However, if they fail to find a block in 48h, it will mean they will have permanently lost money to bad while luck solo mining instead of using a pool. There are only about 600 blocks left until the next diff change, and the opportunity to make up that luck will be gone forever.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Sure, people putting bids @ the same time you spread the FUD are unlucky people, is that what you're trying to say ? -.-
no, cause buy orders are not being put up in significant numbers. And the number of buy orders that have been put up since yesterday are still significantly lower than the amount of shares sold in the major correction yesterday.

What happened yesterday was that old buy orders got filled, and then new buy orders got put up by folks like you to prop up the price.  The only problem is, there is a huge deficit between what is being sold and what is being bought, so that buy side is super thin.  

If 1/2 the number of shares sell right now than sold yesterday during that hour crash (~60K), the price will be below .0032.

If the same amount of shares sell right now (~125K), then you hit .003

If no news comes, and this turns into a real crash, that price will be in the .002s

so, you see, there is no demand, and if you notice, buy orders are not being placed, they are being pulled.

Activity: 350

Anyway, there's 50.116.37.18, the first of which was relayed on 9/10 @ 11:46  (I assume UTC)

So far it's relayed 4 blocks.  The first three blocks had their rewards sent to: 18cSDzSuRa4BtfKNu4qAPfeiS57uC9kER4 and the most recent went too 1KP4Lr8t42MDHhE6asnp8jd7QdfMiWeawr

Oh, and if you do a reverse DNS lookup on 50.116.37.18, it's owned by linode.com, which as we know is Labcoin's hosting provider.

Is this our best bet at the moment that Labcoin is hashing? Since 50.116.37.18 is linked to linode.com it is our best assumption.

That address is gaining blocks since May. This is not labcoin.

Got it. Thanks.

Another possibility might be that they have yet to mine a block yet. Hopefully we hear from them sometime before the day ends.
Activity: 252
Where can I find the blocks that Labcoin has mined?

Err... Nowhere (yet?).
legendary
Where can I find the blocks that Labcoin has mined?

Activity: 275
Activity: 337
Merit: 252
Activity: 392

Anyway, there's 50.116.37.18, the first of which was relayed on 9/10 @ 11:46  (I assume UTC)

So far it's relayed 4 blocks.  The first three blocks had their rewards sent to: 18cSDzSuRa4BtfKNu4qAPfeiS57uC9kER4 and the most recent went too 1KP4Lr8t42MDHhE6asnp8jd7QdfMiWeawr

Oh, and if you do a reverse DNS lookup on 50.116.37.18, it's owned by linode.com, which as we know is Labcoin's hosting provider.

Is this our best bet at the moment that Labcoin is hashing? Since 50.116.37.18 is linked to linode.com it is our best assumption.

That address is gaining blocks since May. This is not labcoin.
Activity: 252
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
This shit again? It'll be up in an hour again.

When someone is selling, someone is buying, so... yes as usual.

or someone hasn't had a chance to remove buy orders...  not exactly "buying" until sell orders are being filled.

Poor sleeping traders will be stuck with overpriced Labcoin shares. No blocks, another failure to deliver news, she is going down....
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

or someone hasn't had a chance to remove buy orders...  not exactly "buying" until sell orders are being filled.

Price hasn't really crashed, just dropped about a percent.
yeah, but the buy orders are very thin holding that price up.
Jump to: