Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 560. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Thats it, I've had enough. I'm dumping everything come hell or high water.

N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
Scam poll.  Scam or not scam?

Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur
Quote from: zumzero
And this will be the only hint I pass on to the shareholders.  Wink

Promise?

Ugh...
 Roll Eyes
This stock is always on the edge of dump as quick as you can because its going down, or buy because there was just some vague announcement that will increase the share price by 30%. You want in because of the profit potential but you have to watch every second that you might lose it all.

Funny thing is if you buy around this time of the day you are sure to make 15% by the next afternoon. So some people are making money here.

Oh god, StuartUK is bullish on this stock now.  Maybe the end really is near. Tongue
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

You are wrong again sucker. This stock is resilient. There will be a few more days of this late evening sell off before a recovery into the next day. These suckers just don't get it.

lol

I doubt it, they missed another deadline, this one is headed down.

Let's talk about this next week  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

You are wrong again sucker. This stock is resilient. There will be a few more days of this late evening sell off before a recovery into the next day. These suckers just don't get it.

lol

I doubt it, they missed another deadline, this one is headed down.
Activity: 227
you mean someone named LIMBAUGH was lying to me? 

I'M SHOCKED

Not shocked just ignorant....

Ah relax man I'm just teasin ya Tongue
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Activity: 266
Sell now and you will have 0.0013 more per share than when it's hovering at 0.002 tomorrow.

lol
myBitcoin.Garden
Sell now and you will have 0.0013 more per share than when it's hovering at 0.002 tomorrow.

This stock is always on the edge of dump as quick as you can because its going down, or buy because there was just some vague announcement that will increase the share price by 30%. You want in because of the profit potential but you have to watch every second that you might lose it all.

Funny thing is if you buy around this time of the day you are sure to make 15% by the next afternoon. So some people are making money here.
N_S
Where the hell is this announcement?

I'm skeptical we'll get one :/
Activity: 378
myBitcoin.Garden
This is doin me ed in.  Where the hell is this announcement?

Anymore from this cowboy outfit and I'm out!
N_S
Nope. Never said a word about price. It will likely continue to roll around in the mud.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
If there is anyone trying to manipulate the market it is this clown. And he sucks at it. I actually own shares and support Labcoin. I don't support their shareholder PR.

lol I've not been on here in 2 days and your share price is still way below what all you fanboys were predicting just a few days ago.

lol What went wrong boys? Something to do with the LC team maybe? Or are they doing a fine job so far?  Cheesy

Frankly, they suck and are hanging the shareholder out to dry. Some of us are IPO holders and are using house money, so we wait and see. I would dump this with the quickness if I had bought in after IPO.
Come on guys, if you all pray really hard at the same time maybe this stock will go to....0.004??? lol
myBitcoin.Garden
Please never quote Stuart

OK Boss. Lets all do as he says - maybe price will shoot up to 0.01 if you do as he says?
Please never quote Stuart

OK Boss. Lets all do as he says - maybe price will shoot up to 0.01 if you do as he says?
Jump to: