Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 598. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
lol So icebreaker is up to his neck in this stock too? Great news, I didn't know you were in on this.

Please everyone take note - you have two of the most prolific flippers on this forum onboard the LabCoin train.

Now crucially this news hasn't made price take off like they predicted, and it's looking more and more like a scam. You need to ask yourself - what do these big players do in this situation? Well, they do NOT risk their money for a start. They are actually quite canny operators these two so with both of these players onboard the risks are even higher. If this hits 0.003 it will nose-dive as all the big holders will sell for small profits as they fear price is heading for the ground. On the other hand if it hits .004 they will also bail HARD. Either way, for the small investors, now, today is the time to get out. Not tomorrow - don't let these scheming flippers take your money. That is what they are here for - your money, not LabCoin mining divs.

Stuart, I've never owned a single share of LC.  Why do you need to make stuff like that up?

My only point was that it's funny to see you and sumzero running around the LC thread screaming with your hair on fire.

Anyone keeping up knows that you are very jealous of the funds being lavished on LC, because you consider ACTM the One True Worth Investment.  Or rather, you did but now want to get out ASAP.

I'm buying and holding Ice.Drill and not much else, as everyone can see on BF's public record.

Could you please go over to the ID thread and FUD around?  I'd like moar cheap shares pleez!!!   Cool
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This must be the dumbest and oddest business decision i've seen in a long time.

That might be just a tad over-dramatic.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
I'm officially completely out of this.

Made about 75 btc profit on this stock, so I guess I can't be too mad.
But I'm pretty positive on the fact now that this is a scam. So fuck you, LC.
You know what the worst part is? MP was right. Another fuck you for that.

Don't take it so hard now.

Best move of the night.  He'll have the last laugh.

If you do not own any LC shares, and you are here only to 'help', why dont you just go to sleep or anything? Is this that entertaining?

I'm getting my revenge on Mab because of the way he carried on in the ActM threads.  No more, no less. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.  It's that simple.  And yes, it is quite entertaining.

Are you insane or just incredibly stupid? If you want revenge on me, come back in November.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I just can not understand this.
One picture will make their share price go up instantly.
Not showing a picture will probably make it crash really bad.
And what option do they choose?

I don't care either way but this is just so weird. I just can not understand this behaviour.
This must be the dumbest and oddest business decision i've seen in a long time.
Activity: 602
myBitcoin.Garden
I'm a poor person, which I've said on a few occasions now. I don't have any expendable income to invest. I will likely be able to buy 1 BTC tomorrow though and if the shares are still cheap, I'll be buying.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
LC now offline. God help us...

We'll mostly tread water IMO. While there's still no proof, I think he was just convincing enough to buy more time. If he'd waxed goofy about how way stoopit awesome everything was going I wouldn't have even bothered asking any Qs, I'd have been too busy dumping.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
So how will the trolls act once the proof comes out?
legendary
I don't have a very large position at all. I have 6,789 shares which I plan on selling around November.

Correct, this guy is a proven liar with a long history of spreading those lies and major FUD.

During one of his bragging episodes he revealed that he had  over 100btc in LabCoin and from the timings of when bailed out of  ACtM he bought around 0.0025

So he has atleast 50k shares. He will flip them to ACtM as he has constantly been saying - that will happen possibly tonight. The main thing to know with this guy is he has a big ego. So he won't sell for a loss, he will sell well before price hits .002. I would say .003 is his exit marker giving him approx 15% profit. So if LC gets to .003 it will spike down. Also if it gets to 0.004 he will sell so it will also spike down there, possible all the way to IPO price, or even zero if the scam is revealed.

How does it feel Mab, knowing that I'm only hear to get revenge on you!  And it's working a charm.  I'd never have posted tonight if it weren't for the way you acted on ActM threads.  Shame on you.

I find it pretty hilarious. LC is still about 0.0005 BTC higher than ActM, despite all the FUD. Keep it up till tomorrow at least so can also get some cheap shares. Also, all this nonsense is irrelevant to me as I plan on selling in November.  All you will manage to do is make my profit greater from acquiring cheap shares, so thank you.  Cheesy

If you wanted more shares you would have already bought them because you were expecting the price to go through the roof tonight so don't give us that bullshit.  You are so easy to read, I could almost write your next post for you.

I'm a poor person, which I've said on a few occasions now. I don't have any expendable income to invest. I will likely be able to buy 1 BTC tomorrow though and if the shares are still cheap, I'll be buying.

Solar guard window panes should really be paying this girl royalties.
myBitcoin.Garden

If you do not own any LC shares, and you are here only to 'help', why dont you just go to sleep or anything? Is this that entertaining?

I'm getting my revenge on Mab because of the way he carried on in the ActM threads.  No more, no less. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.  It's that simple.  And yes, it is quite entertaining.
Activity: 126
N_S
LC now offline. God help us...
Activity: 266
@Stuartuk: explain us why you give fake advices here ? Let me know how you earn money from this. I'm curious.

Stuart is desperate to unload his stinking bag of ACTM shares before they completely collapse down to sub-IPO prices.

His religious fervor for ACTM has backfired badly, and now he's keen to pass his losses on to others.

It was predicted that he and sumzero would go ballistic when LC began mining.  Their time is up, and now there's Hell to pay!   Cool

lol So icebreaker is up to his neck in this stock too? Great news, I didn't know you were in on this.

Please everyone take note - you have two of the most prolific flippers on this forum onboard the LabCoin train.

Now crucially this news hasn't made price take off like they predicted, and it's looking more and more like a scam. You need to ask yourself - what do these big players do in this situation? Well, they do NOT risk their money for a start. They are actually quite canny operators these two so with both of these players onboard the risks are even higher. If this hits 0.003 it will nose-dive as all the big holders will sell for small profits as they fear price is heading for the ground. On the other hand if it hits .004 they will also bail HARD. Either way, for the small investors, now, today is the time to get out. Not tomorrow - don't let these scheming flippers take your money. That is what they are here for - your money, not LabCoin mining divs.
legendary
I don't have a very large position at all. I have 6,789 shares which I plan on selling around November.

Correct, this guy is a proven liar with a long history of spreading those lies and major FUD.

During one of his bragging episodes he revealed that he had  over 100btc in LabCoin and from the timings of when bailed out of  ACtM he bought around 0.0025

So he has atleast 50k shares. He will flip them to ACtM as he has constantly been saying - that will happen possibly tonight. The main thing to know with this guy is he has a big ego. So he won't sell for a loss, he will sell well before price hits .0025. I would say .003 is his exit marker giving him approx 15% profit. So if LC gets to .003 it will spike down. Also if it gets to 0.004 he will sell so it will also spike down there, possible all the way to IPO price, or even zero if the scam is revealed.

You are the liar Stuart. Post a link to where I made those claims you just made up. You can't, because I made no such claims. I have made my strategy perfectly clear - sell around November after LC's 50 TH/s come online and before ActM gets mining. You're just making yourself look silly to those who haven't put you on ignore and I know for a fact you can't back up your claims because they're bullshit.

Anyone who saturates a thread to the extent you did, constantly repeating over and over, well after you made your points and spread your fud, has either significantly more than 6,789 shares or is loose in the head.  

Take you pick folks.  It'll be the only pic you see around here for some time to come.   Grin

I suffer from a couple of mental illnesses. Problem?  Cheesy

myBitcoin.Garden

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Never have I put so many on ignore in one thread. It's like a pre-school before nap time in here. Sad

Have you ignored me?  Or will you unignore me so you can read what I have to say about your post?  

*surprise*  Tongue

1st laugh I have had in this thread
Activity: 434
LOL OBVIOUSLY it's my BIRTHDAY! Shocked ^^^

Never have I put so many on ignore in one thread. It's like a pre-school before nap time in here. Sad

Do you click sometimes on the "Show" button ?  Grin

No it doesn't work right with the theme I'm using. I have to either unignore/re-ignore or just stand pat.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Jump to: