Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 597. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The website will be updated this week in order to show our live hashing rate and dividends will be paid every two weeks.
More pictures of the laboratory setting where the hardware is currently deployed will be also distributed. Complete installment will be shown when our final premise will be ready.

When they are ready to post pictures they will, just like they have in the past, they are on their own timeline not the whiners on these forums.

It's like Apple investors yelling Show us Iphone 6 pictures now!!! Not later when you have decided but now!!

And in the meantime they let the price drop. Just because.....they feel like it.
A bit odd, no?
I don't believe they are a scam btw.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
I've never seen anything like this, news comes out everyone's been waiting for and it leads to a dump. Someone is taking "buy on rumors sell on news" a bit too literally.  

probably cause labcoin long awaited 'update' essentialy went like this:

How much did your 2011 account cost you? You must be a scammer buying a dormant 2 year old account
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
How's that 7,000,000 wall over on the ice.drill?

[GOOD NEWS EVERYONE]

Thanks to the BTC price rise, that wall is melting:

Hi!  Here are the updated numbers.

The table starts at the current raised amount of 23910 BTC and the current amount of sold public shares.

The public to private shares scales up due the minimum requirement of 10 Mhash per share, to honor this the amount of private shares scales down at lower levels.

We also reduced batch three from 7 million to 6.25 million shares, this is due to the BTC price increase, we need less amount of Bitcoins for the budget for the data center.

We also added the % of private shares compared to the total amount of shares, we also included the mhash per share (with the investor protection clause).

//DeaDTerra

Thanks for asking!   Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It seems we wont get pics today.. Undecided  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Lets wait for tomorrow.. but I still doubt it :/

It seems I have to be "up all night to get lucky". But with no buying power, that just sucks...
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
where I made those claims you just made up. You can't, because I made no such claims.

All in your post history, open for anyone to see. Look for posts on ACtM thread approx 2weeks ago.

Anyone is free to look through it and then point out you are full of shite. You are a shitty liar but they say practice makes perfect. Next time, make it so that your lies can't be proven to be bullshit, that way you won't look like a jealous lunatic, frothing at the mouth because a poor person made you look like an imbecile.  Cheesy

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The website will be updated this week in order to show our live hashing rate and dividends will be paid every two weeks.
More pictures of the laboratory setting where the hardware is currently deployed will be also distributed. Complete installment will be shown when our final premise will be ready.

When they are ready to post pictures they will, just like they have in the past, they are on their own timeline not the whiners on these forums.

It's like Apple investors yelling Show us Iphone 6 pictures now!!! Not later when you have decided but now!!
N_S
Activity: 238
I just can not understand this.
One picture will make their share price go up instantly.
Not showing a picture will probably make it crash really bad.
And what option do they choose?

I don't care either way but this is just so weird. I just can not understand this behaviour.
This must be the dumbest and oddest business decision i've seen in a long time.

So trust your instincts

Something does not compute.

And I'm afraid that "something" might be labcoin miners.

Oh god the world is ending!!! Everyone, quick! We're not 10000% sure Labcoin has what they say they have!! First person to produce shit in their pants wins!!!
Activity: 266
I'm buying and holding Ice.Drill and not much else, as everyone can see on BF's public record.

This from the most prolific flipper on here who was buying ACtM just last week and told everyone he was waiting for his BTC to be manually cleared from btc.tc so he could buy on BitFunder.

There is no way in hell you are not up to your eye-balls in this one and your presence on here kind of proves it don't you think? I would say you have a three way (33%) split (IceDrill, LC, ACtM) with most in LabCoin right now. You also said you have invested friends funds into this market so you are certainly a bigger player than the modest Mabsark.

Did I get your strategy pretty much correct? Is that why you jumped in just now to deny you are invested?? lol poor play!

So....why did you jump in just after my post? You have clearly been lurking here all day/week? Why jump in if you are not invested....and worried?

Roll Eyes

Activity: 490
It seems we wont get pics today.. Undecided  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Lets wait for tomorrow.. but I still doubt it :/
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

I don't care either way but this is just so weird. I just can not understand this behaviour.

So trust your instincts

Something does not compute.

And I'm afraid that "something" might be labcoin miners.
Activity: 220

Why should they care what the share price is? It has no impact on their operation. Once the results come out, that will prove itself.

Maybe they shouldn't care. But the fact that they've jumped online and gave an "update" everytime the share price was dropping, shows they have a huge interest in the share price. So they have a huge interest in price, yet they can't provide what is needed to make it go up. Hmmmmm
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
What I find funny is that its not the 10th yet for the United States & wont be for a while still.
I'm officially completely out of this.

Made about 75 btc profit on this stock, so I guess I can't be too mad.
But I'm pretty positive on the fact now that this is a scam. So fuck you, LC.
You know what the worst part is? MP was right. Another fuck you for that.

Don't take it so hard now.

Best move of the night.  He'll have the last laugh.

If you do not own any LC shares, and you are here only to 'help', why dont you just go to sleep or anything? Is this that entertaining?

I'm getting my revenge on Mab because of the way he carried on in the ActM threads.  No more, no less. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.  It's that simple.  And yes, it is quite entertaining.

Are you insane or just incredibly stupid? If you want revenge on me, come back in November.

I had a real effect on share price tonight by pointing out some home truths about this company.  I had zero financial motivation to do so.  I was disgusted with the way you conducted yourself on the ActM thread for a prolonged period and am now happy that I feel I have paid you back the favour.  I don't care if you make money or lose money or if this company succeeds.  I simply wanted you to be on the receiving end of some good old fashioned fud.  I am not insane, nor am I stupid.  I am intelligent and very well balanced.  Good night.  Smiley

Nah just sounds like a loser who lies to get revenge, multiple mental problems detected.

I don't care either but this is just so weird. I just can not understand this behaviour.

There is not much to understand they are really bad at PR lol. They post on the forum where their announcements get destroyed within 2 minutes and lost for eternity. Instead of just updating the first posts on the main page.

They make announcements without any pictures at the same time, they always post pictures later. It's ok though they will post pictures later in the next few days, like always.

Then when they post dividends stats and mining stats, price will explode. It's funny with all the idiots who yell scam.

LabCoin already has 6 or so million dollars they would of disappeared by now like every other normal scammer.

Nah we'll stick around for months to raise the price even more, and we can't all sell out of our shares cause the price will crash, so we will stick around for 2 years of managing this scam, to make an extra million dollars.

Again most scammers would of disappeared by now, would of made the IPO auction style, to take even more money in lol.

THE FUD is strong with this one, hence LabCoin will be a big success.
Activity: 602
myBitcoin.Garden
I'm officially completely out of this.

Made about 75 btc profit on this stock, so I guess I can't be too mad.
But I'm pretty positive on the fact now that this is a scam. So fuck you, LC.
You know what the worst part is? MP was right. Another fuck you for that.

Don't take it so hard now.

Best move of the night.  He'll have the last laugh.

If you do not own any LC shares, and you are here only to 'help', why dont you just go to sleep or anything? Is this that entertaining?

I'm getting my revenge on Mab because of the way he carried on in the ActM threads.  No more, no less. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.  It's that simple.  And yes, it is quite entertaining.

Are you insane or just incredibly stupid? If you want revenge on me, come back in November.

I had a real effect on share price tonight by pointing out some home truths about this company.  I had zero financial motivation to do so.  I was disgusted with the way you conducted yourself on the ActM thread for a prolonged period and am now happy that I feel I have paid you back the favour.  I don't care if you make money or lose money or if this company succeeds.  I simply wanted you to be on the receiving end of some good old fashioned fud.  I am not insane, nor am I stupid.  I am intelligent and very well balanced.  Good night.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

Why should they care what the share price is? It has no impact on their operation. Once the results come out, that will prove itself.
Activity: 266
where I made those claims you just made up. You can't, because I made no such claims.

All in your post history, open for anyone to see. Look for posts on ACtM thread approx 2weeks ago.
Activity: 220

So trust your instincts
Jump to: