Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 612. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
LABCOIN to the moon!!!!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

2. Can you please share the IP from which the blocks are issued? AM has linked their name to it and it is visible on blockchain.info.

nickwen: QFP44PIN.JPG is most likely not edited, if you want to dig deeper, do an error level analysis, too.
I don't think it's a good idea to share the IP; it attracts DDOS. All the more reason to go to a respectable pool.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Wtf are people doing. Move the asks they will still get eaten. Talk about burning profit
well, buy them  Roll Eyes
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Post some legit pics and I'll shut up.

Good god, do you promise?
Activity: 84
Wtf are people doing. Move the asks they will still get eaten. Talk about burning profit

they are burned, soon the picture n truth will come
Activity: 220
Please post a few pictures or give us the screenshot of the hashing. Thanks!

Obviously this should have been done with the update. They have nothing. There is no reason they need to wait and say pictures coming soon as it takes 2 minutes to put pictures up. This update was EXACTLY how I expected it. No proof. For the most profit they will carry this out and pay a nice dividend to dump at max value.

Post some legit pics and I'll shut up.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
 Undecided That was uneventful...wonder how long its going to take to get on the news page of BTCT
Activity: 63
Thanks for the information.
Join a pool so we can see you hashing. You won't get many blocks solo with 2TH anyway.
And take some pictures. What is the problem with making them now?

+1 I guess it's a better gesture to join a pool for the time being. We can see it immediately rather than looking for signed blocks; it shaves about 2-3% off 75% dividends, which hurts, but reducing variance reduces risk for quite a lot given steep difficulty adjustments.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Activity: 90
Activity: 337
Merit: 252
@Labcoin:

I would like to see verifiable facts. That's all.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
We're mining in solo mode but live hashrate will be shown on our website next week.

Thanks.

2. Can you please share the IP from which the blocks are issued? AM has linked their name to it and it is visible on blockchain.info.

3. Are those 2 TH/s the full batch of sample chips?

4. Tapeout-date for 65 nm?

nickwen: QFP44PIN.JPG is most likely not edited, if you want to dig deeper, do an error level analysis, too.
^ redacted due to the possiblilty of not being true.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
yea, to the moon

Well I'm not seeing any movement in share price.  Huh
Activity: 84
Activity: 420

You Gordon Gekko wannabes trying to trade under 40 are going to get burned.  And I'll be here to laugh at you when you do.
Activity: 350
Please post a few pictures or give us the screenshot of the hashing. Thanks!
Activity: 261
And here it comes, finally, today we are proud to announce the starting of mining operations in time with our roadmap.  
The last week has been extremely busy and work is still in progress to bring online the whole hashing power.

We're currently averaging about 2 TH/s in solo mode, and expect to deploy at least 4 TH by monday 16, to reach gradually 50 TH within October.

The website will be updated this week in order to show our live hashing rate and dividends will be paid every two weeks.
More pictures of the laboratory setting where the hardware is currently deployed will be also distributed. Complete installment will be shown when our final premise will be ready. We're still considering some business aspects, including only focusing on the upcoming 65nm version for what concerns bulk chip sales. We plan to take a final decision regarding this issue during the next month.

We want to say thanks to all investors who trusted us during this long endeavor.

We will be here for about one hour to answer questions.

Labcoin Team

Great to hear that you're there for answering questions:

1. What pool do you use? Mind to share a link to follow your hashrate?

if you are in solo mode , where is your Bitcoin Address, is this in public?

a question about QFP44PIN.JPG , can you upload the unedited version , I mean direct from Digital Camera without "Gimp" because i saw some Digital traces in this photo
Activity: 238
Is there an IP address or username you are using while solomining so we can track on blockchain.info when you find a block
Activity: 420
LOL.. just as expected.. not 1 picture or shred of proof.

LOL..just as expected, FUDsters are sore losers.
Jump to: