Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 611. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
calm down, labcoin is preparing the pictures

Yes.. it takes a lot of hard work to put pictures up. Give them time.

maybe labcoin is not next to miners to take snap shots,  properly waiting on the team

They would have done this before the announcement as it's obvious pictures should have been included. Not a statement saying pictures coming soon. This is soo laughable.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!!
Activity: 487
Are You Shpongled?
Wtf are people doing. Move the asks they will still get eaten. Talk about burning profit

Calm down.  This news isn't what people were expecting.  It's an announcement that they are a week behind schedule.

With no verifiable proof being provided, it's hardly surprising people are getting a little nervous.

The share price says it all.  Sorry folks, it doesn't look that good at the mo.
No pictures with the announcement sure seems scammy to me.

It's obvious that they have it working. You guys were expecting Labcoin to come here and say "sorry guys, we had some problems and it's not working, we will fix it and we expect to have it working in another 2 weeks", and that would be perfectly fine (after all, EVERY SINGLE ASIC company has done that before right??). Shares would dump a bit, but after 2 weeks they would go up again.

But instead they come and say "we are hashing" and all you guys can think of is "how is he tricking us". Why on hell would they say this if they didn't have it working? They have a real company, they have the chance to make a LOT of money by doing what they say they will do, if they wanted to run away they would have done it already!
How is it "obvious that they have it working" ? There is ZERO evidence supporting this announcement. There are a multitude of ways that they could prove they have started hashing.

Why would they say this? Money. They could manipulate the share price while not even needing to prove they have anything because the cheerleaders will believe anything they say.
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com
Excellent news!  Grin

It's obvious that they have it working. You guys were expecting Labcoin to come here and say "sorry guys, we had some problems and it's not working, we will fix it and we expect to have it working in another 2 weeks", and that would be perfectly fine (after all, EVERY SINGLE ASIC company has done that before right??). Shares would dump a bit, but after 2 weeks they would go up again.

But instead they come and say "we are hashing" and all you guys can think of is "how is he tricking us". Why on hell would they say this if they didn't have it working? They have a real company, they have the chance to make a LOT of money by doing what they say they will do, if they wanted to run away they would have done it already!

This is the real deal! You are wasting your time with so many questions, let them do their work, they have met every single milestone they created so far.. Oh my god..
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Btct news update would be good as well
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
We should have already had pictures of their ASICs and hashes - in fact, their entire setup, i.e., "Here is the rack, here are the ASICs, here is us putting them together, etc." They've got nothing.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100

maybe labcoin is not next to miners to take snap shots,  properly waiting on the team

They would have done this before the announcement as it's obvious pictures should have been included. Not a statement saying pictures coming soon. This is soo laughable.
myBitcoin.Garden
Pictures released SOON (tm)
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
The Labcoin team has pulled off an amazing accomplishment getting this far but seriously a major announcement like this should be backed up by pictures or proof of actual hardware hashing.
Where is TheSweede? He seems to have dropped out of the picture.

Please provide more detailed information on the chips and boards

myBitcoin.Garden
Wtf are people doing. Move the asks they will still get eaten. Talk about burning profit

Calm down.  This news isn't what people were expecting.  It's an announcement that they are a week behind schedule.

With no verifiable proof being provided, it's hardly surprising people are getting a little nervous.

The share price says it all.  Sorry folks, it doesn't look that good at the mo.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
True. See my solution above.

Right. I was kinda hasty with my post. Exposing the IP is probably one of the worst solutions.
N_S
Activity: 238

Definite possibility
Activity: 84

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur
Welp, looks like another one of those days... Roll Eyes

I'd like to add a +1 on the pictures as well, but I'm sure they will be released soon regardless
Activity: 220

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Labcoin, please could you post pics? It will be worth it just to not have to wade through pages and pages of FUD about it until you do.
+1
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Labcoin 30 mins will be up soon and I haven't seen a single answer.

1. Please prove you are hashing
2. Please provide some pictures

Thanks
Activity: 574
Labcoin, please could you post pics? It will be worth it just to not have to wade through pages and pages of FUD about it until you do.
Activity: 84
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

they are burned, soon the picture n truth will come

They'll post a pic and the FUDsters will immediately say it's been edited.  They'll know by the pixels.

Make a note- FUDsters will say any pics are fake.
Jump to: