Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 614. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

I reckon if we get below IPO it will downward spiral into 0.0001 and then labcoin can buy themselves back for free and not have to deal with shareholders ever again.

That's a creative bit of catastrophic thinking! Made me chuckle. Cheesy

Get yourself a cup of kava kava tea, or pack a nice bowl of Buddhas Love to even out a bit. Smiley
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
my call is they are buying more shares.. the 25% that isn't locked is playing the market like a trooper.

Thursday when we are below IPO - that's when the pictures & proof will appear.

No shares are locked
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
thanks for such an informed & knowledgeable opinion.

FUDSTER>
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
my call is they are buying more shares.. the 25% that isn't locked is playing the market like a trooper.

Your call is that they're buying inflated shares which will then drop below IPO when they don't post pictures?

Wouldn't it make sense for them to sell now, not deliver on the promised date, share price falls, they buy back shares, release pictures, ride upswing?

it makes lots of sense. average cost is all that matters, they wouldn't be able to pick up as many shares in large tranches. buying as they go - they could take 50% of the company back before they release the news.

All this would make sense if they had pictures and a real company, which they don't. So they are not looking to accumulate shares, they are looking to sell them all.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
No dump today ? I'm sad
Activity: 182

Your call is that they're buying inflated shares which will then drop below IPO when they don't post pictures?

Wouldn't it make sense for them to sell now, not deliver on the promised date, share price falls, they buy back shares, release pictures, ride upswing?

it makes lots of sense. average cost is all that matters, they wouldn't be able to pick up as many shares in large tranches. buying as they go - they could take 50% of the company back before they release the news.

Impossible. I have 50% of the company and I'm not selling. I had to sell my kids to get that kind of money.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
No time for pics but lots of time to log into bitcointalk.  Roll Eyes
legendary

Activity: 182
Kids getting a bit antsy? Here's a hint:

Wink

unlike me who never sleeps.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
Kids getting a bit antsy? Here's a hint:

Wink
N_S
Activity: 238

Activity: 369
They have some very large shoes to fill when it comes to their reputation (AM). I hope they don't mess up.  Its nice to see respectable business. Having said that I don't think inside trading is such an issue in general. If your shaken by late news, FUD packers or major market movements this probably is not the game for you anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

I reckon if we get below IPO it will downward spiral into 0.0001 and then labcoin can buy themselves back for free and not have to deal with shareholders ever again.

legendary

Activity: 434
Perhaps he's checking to see if his colleagues managed to spring themselves from newbie jail. Tongue
Activity: 392
labcoin online again...
and off again...

"oh, they're not panicking enough yet. let's wait another day"
legendary
man this is fun to read.. who will be 1st to dump this evening?

someone is after more cheap shares looking @ the ASKS.
Activity: 392
labcoin online again...
Activity: 252
Still 9/9 in europe

Seriously, this. It's not on a countdown timer guys, chill out.
Jump to: