Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 615. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
It's already 9/10 somewhere in china.  Undecided
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
You have a really strange idea about what a discussion is.

Apparently for you it means 'repeat the same thing over and over'.

Interesting.

Opinion.

False.

Agreed, the conversation is interesting. I'm glad you're enjoying it as well.

Cheers.
Activity: 420
Is this what you meant by discussion?

Uh. Yes?

Did I win?

You have a really strange idea about what a discussion is.

Apparently for you it means 'repeat the same thing over and over'.

Interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
I placed a sell order @ 0.008. Under that I'm not selling. If some weird crazy shit happens, and the prices goes all the way up till/over that, then be it, I will accept my faith Cheesy Then buyback @ 0.005 maybe. I'm a little bit optimist, but hey, anything can happen.

The highest price will probably be 0.01 but the volume above 0.0041 (the real peak) will be small. We are talking about 0.5 bitcoin being moved above 0.0041

So when BTCT shows the peak was above 0.01 don't say I was wrong, look at the volume, no real amount of coin will move past 0.0041 ever for this company.

EDIT, the real peak will be 0.009 with large volume, but only after I have picked up more shares.....
The 24hr average is 259% above IPO price. I don't understand where the need to hush dissenters comes from. If LC delivers the price will trend upward, if they do not deliver then it will drop expeditiously. Controlling perception will not change this.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I placed a sell order @ 0.008. Under that I'm not selling. If some weird crazy shit happens, and the prices goes all the way up till/over that, then be it, I will accept my faith Cheesy Then buyback @ 0.005 maybe. I'm a little bit optimist, but hey, anything can happen.

I placed some @ 2013, do you think we'll hit the target ?

Grin Sadly there is no chance for that price. But mine might be filled, with a little luck Wink
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

Hrm. I think that you're leaving some profit on the table with that price. 4026 sounds more like it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

Holy crap don't mention Gox. If management here is 1:100000000000th as inept as Gox's management we're hosed. Wink

...and of course wall street after regulation means that only the regulators and institutional investors can consistently make more than the rate of inflation.
Activity: 126
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Why risk your coins investing with someone that doesn't talk straight?

That's why I'm not investing in APPL or any other usual assets. BTC world is small, managers and CEO are doing stuff with their hands and we do not see keynotes announced 1 years before any important milestone. A post in the forum is what we get. The difference ? How do you x2/x3/x10 (for bASIC-MINING in the good old days) your coins in the traditional market in a few weeks ? This is how it works here. No professional communication, a lot of uncertainty (just see how many trolls screaming "scam" since the beginning), but in exchange: huge rewards for the believers if it works as expected.

I don't see why people are complaining about all this, or I suppose they don't really know what they are doing.

I don't know about "people", but I don't see anything wrong with expecting management to act in good faith. If they say they'll do something, then do it. If for some reason you cannot do it, then explain in simple terms why it did not happen. Information black holes promote uncertainty and fuel speculation.

And that explains some spikes and all this "volatility". Btw we can apply this reasoning to the BTC in general (Gox: no blackholes ?). I see so many similarities with wallstreet before regulation.
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
I think it's hilarious people are selling off today. Is this what you were holding for?  To sell the day before their deadline? What sort of thinking goes into a strategy like that?

I mean, thanks for hitting my bids, but seriously,what are you thinking?
The obvious answer is that some people are not convinced they will hit their deadline. It's not a large number; volume is very low.

I think it's hilarious people are selling off today. Is this what you were holding for?  To sell the day before their deadline? What sort of thinking goes into a strategy like that?

I mean, thanks for hitting my bids, but seriously,what are you thinking?
legendary
If tomorrow we get some news saying that hashing begun etcetc. everything works as intended, what do you think is the price ceiling of shares?  And the stable price after the spike?

Best case scenario and you're calling for a stable price of 0.004?  Huh

Well I would like it alot higher of course but I have kind of lost faith. I really think the peak will be 0.0041 and a stable point for a while at 0.004 before settling at 0.0039 once dividends come. Buy based on this information.

That's why I'm not investing in APPL or any other usual assets. BTC world is small, managers and CEO are doing stuff with their hands and we do not see keynotes announced 1 years before any important milestone. A post in the forum is what we get. The difference ? How do you x2/x3/x10 (for bASIC-MINING in the good old days) your coins in the traditional market in a few weeks ? This is how it works here. No professional communication, a lot of uncertainty (just see how many trolls screaming "scam" since the beginning), but in exchange: huge rewards for the believers if it works as expected.

I don't see why people are complaining about all this, or I suppose they don't really know what they are doing.

I don't know about "people", but I don't see anything wrong with expecting management to act in good faith. If they say they'll do something, then do it. If for some reason you cannot do it, then explain in simple terms why it did not happen. Information black holes promote uncertainty and fuel speculation.

How many times are you going to say the same thing?  Is this what you meant by discussion?

N_S
Activity: 238
If tomorrow we get some news saying that hashing begun etcetc. everything works as intended, what do you think is the price ceiling of shares?  And the stable price after the spike?

Best case scenario and you're calling for a stable price of 0.004?  Huh
legendary

Jump to: