Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 657. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
thanks for the cheap shares
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Wtf. Man this manipulation is silly

400.000 179.699 shares sold.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
someone knows something that we do not ?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Wtf. Man this manipulation is silly
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Activity: 90
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Luckily, I skipped the last 6 pages, and just read this page. Wow, am I glad Ytterbium took the battle for me. You, Sir, have my thanks for actually taking time to do some solid work against the trolls. I still don't get the whole "omg, no news today, bubble, scam, pop" thing though. I can get why day traders would want the  share value to fluctuate to make profit off of, but there are surely more creative and better hidden ways to do that?

Or are you trolls just totally lacking in the imagination department? Do you really think people in here cannot see through the whole "I am here to warn you and save you from making a bad investment"-story? You really give people too little credit. Toddlers would see through you.
Activity: 68
omg there is a piece of tape *emo self cuts bleeds and dies*

seriously i popped some pain killers after reading the last two days of posts and will sleep like a baby now.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
This thread is an embarrassment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
I can't believe that I woke up and just read that last 5 pages of complete BS ...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
They aren't the same size, I have measured them. You can scale the image to make them the same size in the comparison you did.

Second, you have not answered why the plastic carriers are different.

I didn't see the scotch tape but it is irrelevant.
u didn't see the scotch tape?!
It's like saying, i didn't not see the chips, i can only see two empty packages.
Not seeing a small piece of transparent scotch tape on the underside of an object is not like saying any such thing. The piece of tape is easily missed.

The scotch tape is the only "difference" between the two pieces of cut tape that I could see, along with the jagged edge of the other piece. It does look like there may be a bump in the bottom of one of them that isn't in the other, but it's impossible to tell, and it could be caused by pressure when they popped the chip out for the first time.

Seriously.  You were wrong.  Just get over it.
They aren't the same size, I have measured them. You can scale the image to make them the same size in the comparison you did.

Uh huh, and what are your measurements exactly? Try to keep in mind that every lqfp44 chip package is exactly the same, with an allowed tolerance of 0.1mm for width and height.

Also, I didn't scale anything, the chips are exactly as they appear in the original image, aside from the rotation.

There are some slight differences in the two image sizes, likely do to the fact that you know, this was taken with an actual camera in the real world and the bottom chip would be slightly closer. But they actually did a pretty good job of taking the picture straight on, they are only a few pixels different in width.
legendary
Activity: 994

Not only are they not different, but it is obvious (to me anyway) that they used to be a solid piece cut in two.  Look at the right edge of the left carrier and the left edge of the right.  The swerving cut matches.

Can we stop now?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

It's like saying, i didn't not see the chips, i can only see two empty packages.
Not seeing a small piece of transparent scotch tape on the underside of an object is not like saying any such thing. The piece of tape is easily missed.
Activity: 224

I'll give you that they are the same size. I think I mis-measured them.

Let's see if we can explain some things for the slow learners here:

He was talking about the plastic carrier... seriously?

You know what, you're right.  Total scam.  There is a shadow of an obfuscated raised plastic bump... those f'n scammers! /sarcasm

This is what happens when you spend to much time on an internet forum.  You get drawn into arguments that make your head hurt.
If they are the same chip, why are the "plastic carriers" different? And why are they different sizes? You are acting like you were so confused that you are now unable to answer a legitimate question.

There are obviously differences, why are they there?
legendary
Activity: 994
He was talking about the plastic carrier... seriously?

You know what, you're right.  Total scam.  There is a shadow of an obfuscated raised plastic bump... those f'n scammers! /sarcasm

This is what happens when you spend to much time on an internet forum.  You get drawn into arguments that make your head hurt.
They. Are. Not. The. Same. Package. Look carefully at the raised interior portion of the package.

Uh huh, and how are you even comparing the interiors when one is obscured from view by a sheet of plastic?

blah. blah. blah.
Because you can clearly see two parallel raised sections in the tape on the right which are not present on the left (it has a continuous raised section - a rounded corner square with a circle in it) AND the hole is larger in the tape on the right than on the left.

Also, to reiterate, the two chips are different sizes. Could be an effect of distance and camera angle but one is 2 mm larger than the other.
Jump to: