Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 658. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
It will be more effective if you doubt whether their chips will work. Smiley
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
You can trust me, I have an avatar
They. Are. Not. The. Same. Package. Look carefully at the raised interior portion of the package.

Uh huh, and how are you even comparing the interiors when one is obscured from view by a sheet of plastic?

blah. blah. blah.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Zoom in to the packaging, it is the same. They have come from a slab and you can see they've been snipped off. The pack on the right was snipped a little rougher.
They. Are. Not. The. Same. Package. Look carefully at the raised interior portion of the package.

Seriously, it's hard to believe you're not trolling here, because it doesn't actually seem possible for someone not to be able to understand the concept that things look different when they've been flipped over.
The chips may be flipped but the packages are not flipped over. Both have the side which seats the chips facing up.

This is so easy to see that anyone who denies it must be trolling. Again, I am not talking about the chips but their plastic package reels which have been cut-off the main reel.

OMG. You are using the wrong words.  You are using the word "package" to refer to the pieces of cut tape, not the packaging.

What you are calling the chips - the things with the wires sticking out - those are actually the packages. You can't actually see the chip, they are hidden inside the packaging.

So when you say the "packaging" is different, it makes no sense at all.

Zoom in to the packaging, it is the same. They have come from a slab and you can see they've been snipped off. The pack on the right was snipped a little rougher.

Wait... do you mean then when he's saying packaging he's refering to the cut tape, and not the plastic lqfp44 packages.

Because normally when someone talks about packaging, I'm assuming they're talking about the packaging

As far as cut tape it looks like someone put some scotch tape on one of the plastic covers to keep it in place, which wasn't necessary on the other.
jesus christ. There is no need to derail the observation with some semantic technicality. There is no scotch tape, those are the covers which hold the chips in their package.

Additionally, the chips are not the same size in this image. One is a couple milimeters larger.

No, those are pieces of cut tape that hold packaged chips. If you use the wrong words for things, no one will know what you're talking about and you'll sound insane.
Activity: 378
If they wanted to cheat, they would've shown the same packages. No cheaters will make such obvious mistakes.
Unless they want to shake people out of their shares to collect a larger percentage of the mining profits. Create some uncertainty.

Wait... do you mean then when he's saying packaging he's refering to the cut tape, and not the plastic lqfp44 packages.

Because normally when someone talks about packaging, I'm assuming they're talking about the packaging

As far as cut tape it looks like someone put some scotch tape on one of the plastic covers to keep it in place, which wasn't necessary on the other.
jesus christ. There is no need to derail the observation with some semantic technicality. There is no scotch tape, those are the covers which hold the chips in their package.

Additionally, the chips are not the same size in this image. One is a couple milimeters larger.
legendary
Activity: 882
If they wanted to cheat, they would've shown the same packages. No cheaters will make such obvious mistakes.

Seriously, it's hard to believe you're not trolling here, because it doesn't actually seem possible for someone not to be able to understand the concept that things look different when they've been flipped over.
The chips may be flipped but the packages are not flipped over. Both have the side which seats the chips facing up.

This is so easy to see that anyone who denies it must be trolling. Again, I am not talking about the chips but their plastic package reels which have been cut-off the main reel.
*sigh* again, misdirection regarding my statement again - strawman.

First, I didn't say the chips weren't the same. I said the packaging wasn't the same, which it clearly is not. Then I said, that there really isn't any way to know that these are special ASIC chips,  
... But if the packaging is different (and it is), then these are likely either not the same chips or they are the same chips but from different reels which used different packaging.

Or they are in the same packaging and you just never developed the cognitive ability of object permanence and unable recognize the something as being the same when they are flipped over.

^The two packages are different.  Look at the raised parts in the plastic where the chips sit. There is no way to know what those chips are, they could have been ordered from Mouser.com.

Not trying to troll, just sayin.

*sigh* this has been gone over.  One chip is upside-down.  They are the same chips.

*sigh* again, misdirection regarding my statement again - strawman.

First, I didn't say the chips weren't the same. I said the packaging wasn't the same, which it clearly is not. Then I said, that there really isn't any way to know that these are special ASIC chips, they could be any qfp 44pin chips. But if the packaging is different (and it is), then these are likely either not the same chips or they are the same chips but from different reels which used different packaging.
legendary
Activity: 994
^The two packages are different.  Look at the raised parts in the plastic where the chips sit. There is no way to know what those chips are, they could have been ordered from Mouser.com.

*sigh* this has been gone over.  One chip is upside-down.  They are the same chips.
^The two packages are different.  Look at the raised parts in the plastic where the chips sit. There is no way to know what those chips are, they could have been ordered from Mouser.com.

The chips look different because one of them is upside down.

Seriously people.

Tongue I'm totally trying to troll
^The two packages are different.  Look at the raised parts in the plastic where the chips sit. There is no way to know what those chips are, they could have been ordered from Mouser.com.

Sorry if this has been discussed...

If each chip is rated at 4.7Gh/s @ 12.8W.  Wouldn't that mean they could run a 5W USB single chip stick at  ~ 1.8GH/s for ~$3 USD + markup?
What's the point of $3 or even $1 per asic chip when they have nothing "0" Zero things to show, vaporware.

What is it exactly that compels you to straight up lie like this? They obviously have something to show, their fucking chips.

For the test run we opted for QFP packaging, 44 pin, no exposed heat pad, here is a small preview :

eve
Activity: 210

If each chip is rated at 4.7Gh/s @ 12.8W.  Wouldn't that mean they could run a 5W USB single chip stick at  ~ 1.8GH/s for ~$3 USD + markup?

What's the point of $3 or even $1 per asic chip when they have nothing "0" Zero things to show, vaporware.
Activity: 266
How about no mining in a week. And no mining in 6weeks?

I think that will do it.

Yes, is scary to know they just disappear, no news and updates, no asic chips and miners, and all those road show are full of Bs and Lies.

Again? Every week?
legendary
Activity: 994

eve
Activity: 210
How about no mining in a week. And no mining in 6weeks?

I think that will do it.

Yes, is scary to know they just disappear, no news and updates, no asic chips and miners, and all those road show are full of Bs and Lies.
Jump to: