Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 656. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
it only 56 BTC to drop .0029, greatly shrank.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Whatever the reason, the big sell has taken lots of the support out of the equation and started a slide. Nothing suddenly wrong with the stock, just supply/demand pressure.

Might be worth picking up a few more cheap shares at the bottom...

You've already missed the bottom. That big sell off caused the price to drop to 0.002988 BTC about 1 hour and 40 minutes ago. The price has risen steadily since then and is back up to 0.003350 BTC. There hasn't been many people selling since then.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Whatever the reason, the big sell has taken lots of the support out of the equation and started a slide. Nothing suddenly wrong with the stock, just supply/demand pressure.

Might be worth picking up a few more cheap shares at the bottom...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
One question is why he sold all those shares in one batch. He could get significantly more if he sell them slowly along this week. Even he knows something we don't know, it's still far way from the deadline, 10 Sep. so most likely he may just need cash desperately this time.
Could just be that he sees a great investment opportunity elsewhere.
If he suspects he can double his money if he investests now, it doesn't matter if he loses a few % by selling right into the bids.

Or... it's one of the labcoin devs... Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
One question is why he sold all those shares in one batch. He could get significantly more if he sell them slowly along this week. Even he knows something we don't know, it's still far way from the deadline, 10 Sep. so most likely he may just need cash desperately this time.
Activity: 68
Assuming the largest holders purchased their shares at the IPO, none sold their shares earlier and no shareholder increased their stack, only 6 shareholders were able to sell an amount like this. (Many assumptions, but still interesting imho)

179,694 shares were sold in one batch for 591.39 Bitcoin, which is 0.003291 Bitcoin/share. The price could go to the moon, if Labcoin delivers, but it could also fall rapidly, if they don't. Securing profit at 3.2x of initial investment seems reasonable.

How did u get this graph?
Avalon chips arent profitable at this point.
Yes, at Avalon's retail price. If avalon mines with them themselves (and rumor are they do...), they certainly see ROI.
Activity: 656
They will barely ROI if even that
What.... that is the dumbest thing I've read today.
So their chips that they get at production cost will not see ROI huh...? Show me some math to back that up pls, that should be entertaining.

Avalon chips arent profitable at this point. And their technology is same or better if Iam not mistaken ? Anyway I wanted to write "they might not be" instead of "will not be". My point was they are not going to be raking 2-3x ROI and therefor point out that "HUGE" was a bit overstatement.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Assuming the largest holders purchased their shares at the IPO, none sold their shares earlier and no shareholder increased their stack, only 6 shareholders were able to sell an amount like this. (Many assumptions, but still interesting imho)

179,694 shares were sold in one batch for 591.39 Bitcoin, which is 0.003291 Bitcoin/share. The price could go to the moon, if Labcoin delivers, but it could also fall rapidly, if they don't. Securing profit at 3.2x of initial investment seems reasonable.
They will barely ROI if even that
What.... that is the dumbest thing I've read today.
So their chips that they get at production cost will not see ROI huh...? Show me some math to back that up pls, that should be entertaining.
You really believe someone just sold all those shares because of those silly kids trolling?  Roll Eyes

Either he knows something that we don't, or he just needs the cash for something else.

OR one of the dev team sold... How are those shares not locked yet  Huh
Activity: 90
You really believe someone just sold all those shares because of those silly kids trolling?  Roll Eyes

Either he knows something that we don't, or he just needs the cash for something else.

~77 000 $ big something Smiley

Activity: 686
a total of 179694 shares was sold within minute(s)'

SO CRAY CRAY
Such try hards, and all that happens is they sell out shares to someone who actually will make huge profits on them. Works fine for me, thanks Smiley

huge profit? How would you figure that out? Their chips arent exactly most innovative piece of technology. They will barely ROI if even that, so lets say they might make money on them its not going to be " HUGE ". You are betting on really thin profit edge right now
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
In a week we will be hashing and smiling at double the share price...
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Such try hards, and all that happens is they sell out shares to someone who actually will make huge profits on them. Works fine for me, thanks Smiley
Activity: 82
Logged in saw the share price.
Must have been some forum trolls,.. Checked this thread and yep!

Thank you for the cheap shares me so happy ^^
Activity: 686

so basically i lost that extra 400 shares that i could get at the current price  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
That was a silly move, or someone with a desperate need for cash
Jump to: