Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 659. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How about no mining in a week. And no mining in 6weeks?

I think that will do it.

And, what exactly are you going to do if Labcoin does start mining in the next week or two?

That's the problem with these predictions - if they're wrong you end up looking like an idiot. You know that, right?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
How about no mining in a week. And no mining in 6weeks?

I think that will do it.
The fact is, if anyone followed my advice and sold ActM to buy LC they would have made a profit. If they would have followed your advice and held ActM, they would have seen the price of their shares plummet.

Lol ever heard of a self-fulfilling prophecy? Part of the reason for the ACtM sell off was YOUR fecking constant Trolling. FIVE days off it, incessant. You must have told people 200 times to sell ACtM - on the Official ACtM thread!

You have no respect for loyal ACtM shareholders or the company employees. You can speculate all you want, that's business, but going on the Official thread for FIVE friggin days solid, bombarding it with epic posts, telling people to sell is just bad form.

So when it happens on here, in a stock you have money in,  you get a bit shitty. You can't handle a taste of your own medicine is that it? I've only been on here for an hour, see how you feel 5 days from now lol.

fyi not everyone who has day traded or invested in stocks before is an 'investment banker'. However by the sounds of your returns you should be one. Seriously good bit of investing. Impressive, but I will pray as I go to sleep tonight that you loose it all.

Jebus dude. Calm down. If you become too tedious you'll just end up ignored by everyone.

No he didn't piss me off, he helped knock 30% off everyones holdings, that's the issue. If I can in some way return the favour over this next week or so then I certainly will. 

Well, you can't.  That's why we're laughing at you.  The argument against ActM is pretty strong.  The argument against Labcoin is... pretty weak. That's why ActM is down and Labcoin isn't.

Now go ahead and laugh about how poor I am but I'll be the one laughing in a couple of months

For some reason I imagined you screaming this at me, tears, the whole lot.

It's called projection dude.

LC will go down to .001 per share while ACTM is on the way to .01

You guys are going to have to come up with something creative if you expect this to work.  You can't just say "the price will go down!" without coming up with an argument as to why it will.
Activity: 378
This stuart chode is a toolbox from hell. STFU.
I guess this is the ActM 'troll army'

Wanna tell us in no more than 30 words how it feels?

Mainly ennui, but there are some pretty funny bits in there.

Oh and the main force hasn't arrived yet. We are just the Scouts

The giant images are a bit annoying, though.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

And you coming here on your petty little revenge train is better huh?

Mabsark pissed you off, so everyone here deserves to get the shit annoyed out of them because of that?

No he didn't piss me off, he helped knock 30% off everyones holdings, that's the issue. If I can in some way return the favour over this next week or so then I certainly will. 

I'm flattered you think my words are so powerful and persuasive. Shouldn't you be thanking me given that you can now buy "cheap" shares instead of whinging? Man, you're so ungrateful.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Feels like theSwede and Sam from LC has disappear for good with your money.

lol, try again.
Activity: 392
If you seriously think that was his doing, you're just fooling yourself.
eve
Activity: 210
Feels like theSwede and Sam from LC has disappear for good with your money.

calling you a cunt 
a prick
fuck off

Do you think that is an appropriate way to address someone who is just trying to HELP YOU OUT?
Now go ahead and laugh about how poor I am but I'll be the one laughing in a couple of months

For some reason I imagined you screaming this at me, tears, the whole lot.

Mabsark pissed you off, so everyone here deserves to get the shit annoyed out of them because of that?

legendary
The fact is, if anyone followed my advice and sold ActM to buy LC they would have made a profit. If they would have followed your advice and held ActM, they would have seen the price of their shares plummet.

Lol ever heard of a self-fulfilling prophecy? Part of the reason for the ACtM sell off was YOUR fecking constant Trolling. FIVE days off it, incessant. You must have told people 200 times to sell ACtM - on the Official ACtM thread!

You have no respect for loyal ACtM shareholders or the company employees. You can speculate all you want, that's business, but going on the Official thread for FIVE friggin days solid, bombarding it with epic posts, telling people to sell is just bad form.

So when it happens on here, in a stock you have money in,  you get a bit shitty. You can't handle a taste of your own medicine is that it? I've only been on here for an hour, see ow you feel 5 days from now lol.

fyi not everyone who has day traded or invested in stocks before is an 'investment banker'. However by the sounds of your returns you should be one. Seriously good bit of investing. Impressive, but I will pray as I go to sleep tonight that you loose it all.

Where do you see me getting a bit shitty? I haven't told you stop posting and go away. I'm not calling you a cunt or a prick or telling you to fuck off. I'm simply laughing at your posts. After all, you are here to provide us with entertainment aren't you? You may even get a tip if you are amusing enough and we all know you'll need it due to your poor investment decisions.  Grin

You have no respect for loyal ACtM shareholders or the company employees.

So when it happens on here, in a stock you have money in,  you get a bit shitty. You can't handle a taste of your own medicine is that it? I've only been on here for an hour, see how you feel 5 days from now lol.

legendary
Labcoin is tanking. I would advise everyone to jump ship ASAP and switch to Activemining as Labcoin price is no doubt going to sink down to .001 while ACTM rises to .01...then sell ACTM and switch back to LC

this is what im planning to do and you should too!

Isn't that the opposite ?  Grin Grin

Of course it will. It's just so perfectly logical and obvious. I mean, LC will have 3-4Th/s hashing this week and 50 Th/s by November, whereas ActM will only have 0.43 Th/s until November.

You'd have to be a lunatic to think that 100x less hashing power isn't worth 10x more money.
 Cheesy
Activity: 434
I didn't even realize romper room had a paramilitary unit.

Ignore button is smoking, but it's a lot quieter. Tongue
legendary
Labcoin is tanking. I would advise everyone to jump ship ASAP and switch to Activemining as Labcoin price is no doubt going to sink down to .001 while ACTM rises to .01...then sell ACTM and switch back to LC

this is what im planning to do and you should too!

Isn't that the opposite ?  Grin Grin

I guess this is the ActM 'troll army'

Wanna tell us in no more than 30 words how it feels?

Oh and the main force hasn't arrived yet. We are just the Scouts

If they're all as stupidly funny as you then they should provide us with some entertainment until LC starts hashing this week.
Jump to: