Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 724. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
If you look in the earlier posts someone confronted the CEO of ITek in chat.. he didn't seem too happy that someone was inquiring about Labcoin and said to please stop giving out his information.  Seems like a proud CEO would have been happy to answer questions.  I'm glad I sold my shares.

Thats it then. This is a confirmed scam.

Please post the information of this CEO of ITek. He has our money, anyone in China wanna hunt this scammer down? What's his name?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.3780

Well looks like this is over, i'm pulling out the few shares I had left.

Scam.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
If you look in the earlier posts someone confronted the CEO of ITek in chat.. he didn't seem too happy that someone was inquiring about Labcoin and said to please stop giving out his information.  Seems like a proud CEO would have been happy to answer questions.  I'm glad I sold my shares.

Please post the information of this CEO of ITek. He has our money, anyone in China wanna hunt this scammer down? What's his name?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.3780
legendary

I am really enjoying whatching these non-sense FUD, nice work! Smiley

Can you give some positive proof to counteract?

No chips, no employees, only 1 PR guy (Swede) and thats it.

How on earth could he have something to counteract the current situation?

He can't, no one can.

This is hitting 0.001 very soon, its a failed stock, no company even exists.

For now its your word againt theswede his word, only fact is the company owner admits the project exists.

Actually you are wrong. TheSwede has not had any contact with the team in recent days because they are all travelling all the time and obviously without mobile phones.

So TheSwede is not against my word. We have similar words.

TheSwede has no idea what's going on anymore, and the CEO never posts here. Where is the CEO??

N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Vaporcoin never had a CEO
legendary

He can't, no one can.

For now its your word againt theswede his word, only fact is the company owner admits the project exists.

Actually you are wrong. TheSwede has not had any contact with the team in recent days because they are all travelling all the time and obviously without mobile phones.

So TheSwede is not against my word. We have similar words.

TheSwede has no idea what's going on anymore, and the CEO never posts here. Where is the CEO??
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

He can't, no one can.

legendary

He can't, no one can.

Activity: 187
Activity: 462
Lol, I love this market! It was pretty obvious yesterday that share price would be dropping.
I hope a lot of you got your buy orders filled at .0021-.0023, there is a great opportunity to take profit (if you haven't done so already @ .003) again as we are far from the bottom if today is another no news day.

Gratz on the profit taking gents!
Just woke up and someone filled up my super low bids. What a great way to start the day. Free money Smiley

Wow tell me how I can buy some shares of a company that hasn't really shown any proof that they've done anything.
N_S
Just woke up and someone filled up my super low bids. What a great way to start the day. Free money Smiley

Ah yes, those free, valuable shares of Vaporcoin.
Activity: 266
He has even lower bids hahaha
eve
Activity: 210
Well my latest evaluation is that they have no ASIC's at all.

Labcoin is now a good buy at 0.0008

I recommend getting out if your entry price was above 0.0008

At the moment you are holding stock in a company with no chips, the employees are always travelling and not actually doing any work.

I think this one is over. Sad

maybe is true you never know Wink
legendary

Well its going below 0.001 in 8 hours so maybe sell them again?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 882
I will summarize what I have known from today's posts as following.

1. The CEO seems does not know much or care much about this project. He said he just signed the contract to request "a sample" for Labcoin Project. He is currently following other projects.
2. This project collected 7000 BTC, around $0.7M that time. The market value now is 30000BTC, that is $3.6M now.

So what's the conclusion. Either this is a really large company where 3.6M USD is just a small project the CEO does not bother to care, or the company is just lending the brand to someone. If the former is true, why such a large company bothers to go to BTCT to collect just $0.7M in the first place.

Just my 2 cents.
legendary
Activity: 882
so for the sellers, the last chat from yuansuyi is positive! hahaha

The head of the company that doesn't know whats going on? very positive.

Hahaha you must be joking right?

If your a biljonaire and have many projects you have people who arrange and organise that for you..

Do you think winklevoss brothers know what happens on a startup project somewhere in china? hahahaha wake up man!

If I am a billionaire, I don't think I need to go to a virtual market to collect less than $1m.
Jump to: