Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 726. (Read 1079974 times)

donator
Activity: 3228
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
+1

That was really dumb of Swede to post. Hi, I can't get a hold of the company with all of your money? Are you kidding? First, even if you can't get a hold of him you shouldn't post such non sense.

Post something generic, no news update yet, should be soon ect. blah blah. The fact that they have a communication problem is scary.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
That was really dumb of Swede to post. Hi, I can't get a hold of the company with all of your money? Are you kidding? First, even if you can't get a hold of him you shouldn't post such non sense.

Post something generic, no news update yet, should be soon ect. blah blah. The fact that they have a communication problem is scary.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Yes, true..

But wow what a dip, shit i was a sleep... that was very nice buy..
I've been watching all day waiting for news one way or another. I leave for less than 20 minutes to eat something, come back and its dumping cause Swede decides he is going to make a post at 10:00 PM ET saying he hasn't heard anything. I lost everything I made from the recent rise and I sold at .003.

The sell-off began before Swede's comment.  In fact, I think he posted it to perhaps help stop the sudden drop in share price when news didn't materialize.
I've been watching it right up until a few minutes before he came on here, there was no massive sell-off. The sell-off occurred when he made the post. The price was at .0034? when he posted that info. Samde place it had been.

Yes I sold all my shares, not a very small number, AFTER his post. I cannot trust a company when its PR cannot get hold of its project leader two days after the date they promised an update.

I could swear I remember the selloff kicking off like ten minutes before.  Oh well, maybe I'm remembering it wrong.  So if theswede would not have posted at all you are saying you would have held?  Maybe he saved you money.  I think this thing was set to drop without news.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Companies are very personable when they are trying to get our money then not very personable when they acquire the funds.  Undecided

Smiley well, they are holding massive amount of bitcoin, (now btc price is high) , they are rich now.

money can blind them , you will never know

edit: and yea, difficulty will go insane soon, when ActM ( properly by end of august, at beginning they aimed they will be hashing at mid august) and others get there new build machine out,
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
Companies are very personable when they are trying to get our money then not very personable when they acquire the funds.  Undecided
Yes, true..

I've been watching all day waiting for news one way or another. I leave for less than 20 minutes to eat something, come back and its dumping cause Swede decides he is going to make a post at 10:00 PM ET saying he hasn't heard anything. I lost everything I made from the recent rise and I sold at .003.

The sell-off began before Swede's comment.  In fact, I think he posted it to perhaps help stop the sudden drop in share price when news didn't materialize.
I've been watching it right up until a few minutes before he came on here, there was no massive sell-off. The sell-off occurred when he made the post. The price was at .0034? when he posted that info. Samde place it had been.

Yes I sold all my shares, not a very small number, AFTER his post. I cannot trust a company when its PR cannot get hold of its project leader two days after the date they promised an update.

true, like i said, a whole week and still no check them out yet  Shocked
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Yes, true..

The sell-off began before Swede's comment.  In fact, I think he posted it to perhaps help stop the sudden drop in share price when news didn't materialize.

good bye and good luck.
legendary
Activity: 882
Yes, true..

so for the sellers, the last chat from yuansuyi is positive! hahaha

The head of the company that doesn't know whats going on? very positive.

Hahaha you must be joking right?

If your a biljonaire and have many projects you have people who arrange and organise that for you..

Do you think winklevoss brothers know what happens on a startup project somewhere in china? hahahaha wake up man!

well the founder is riding the investor money Smiley , so he must care i assume, but sad he dont

He's not the founder of labcoin.

but its sitting on itec , so technically he owns it, i assume and the investor money
Yes, true..

The sell-off began before Swede's comment.  In fact, I think he posted it to perhaps help stop the sudden drop in share price when news didn't materialize.
I've been watching it right up until a few minutes before he came on here, there was no massive sell-off. The sell-off occurred when he made the post.

ofcourse , a whole week and no phone call them? XD
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Yes, true..

I've been watching it right up until a few minutes before he came on here, there was no massive sell-off. The sell-off occurred when he made the post. The price was at .0034? - .0035? when he posted that info. Same place it had been for the past two days. Then the bottom dropped out. 
Activity: 266
Well you guys just sale, ill hop in again under the 0.002 .. and wait for news Wink
Activity: 887

If your a biljonaire and have many projects you have people who arrange and organise that for you..

Do you think winklevoss brothers know what happens on a startup project somewhere in china? hahahaha wake up man!

well the founder is riding the investor money Smiley , so he must care i assume, but sad he dont

Fabrizio Tatti

- Founder and sole owner of iTec-pro Ltd
If you have so much money, you go to board meetings.. check the numbers, profit..

I would not want to know ASAP if a sample chip has arrived on a new project, if i have a few other projects that make money for me; i would have better things to do; you get that news; when it comes.

But that would be just me..
Activity: 182

legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur
Guys maybe he cant say anything because of NDA... Roll Eyes

Oops wrong thread  Tongue

true, i felt that from reading it, its like he dont care, am i right?

Jump to: