Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 727. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
so for the sellers, the last chat from yuansuyi is positive! hahaha

The head of the company that doesn't know whats going on? very positive.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hahaha ok ok Wink business Wink
Btw Any labcoin news yet? Thread is exploding with trollers and people who say its a scam..

I am expecting to talk to Sam at some point today or at the latest tomorrow. As soon as I have news to convey the forum will know and it will be posted to bitcoinnews and btct.co etc.

This is what i got yesterday.. because i almost got paranoia like you guys..

But no, everybody want to reach out to SANTA for questions and photoshop and google.. i just asked the guy himself..
So again i wait..

EDIT: and why is didnt posted this earlier? i didnt want to get part of those homo trollers..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hi ,

i think it will drop down quick as soon some people wake up , my guess

basing it on the non news so far as he said, also for a whole week no phone call the team, for peek into progress? thats really sad

i dont get it

non news? wtf.. no phone call? people are trying to reach investors and asume a number is a phonenumber.. its like calling the santa and ask for news..

i mean, why he is waiting for a phone call for update or waiting to phone on that particular date,  while he can drop in few phone calls within the last whole week to find out progress, then he can present the news today.

but instead, he says he need to find out, no news,  Huh
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Coinnoisseur
Swede, whenever the news does come, please post it on the BTCT.co news section.

Edit: assuming it's substantial. Which we know it will be  Wink
legendary
Activity: 882
Have you noticed "a sample" and "the sample" from the CEO. Is it just a typo?
hi ,

basing it on the non news so far as he said, also for a whole week no phone call the team, for peek into progress? thats really sad

i dont get it

non news? wtf.. no phone call? people are trying to reach investors and asume a number is a phonenumber.. its like calling the santa and ask for news..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
how to buy cheap shares (bis)
1) post photoshop image
2) buy low
3) say lol
Activity: 84
hi ,

i dont get it
so for the sellers, the last chat from yuansuyi is positive! hahaha
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Yes, true..

But wow what a dip, shit i was a sleep... that was very nice buy..
I've been watching all day waiting for news one way or another. I leave for less than 20 minutes to eat something, come back and its dumping cause Swede decides he is going to make a post at 10:00 PM ET saying he hasn't heard anything. I lost everything I made from the recent rise and I sold at .003.

The sell-off began before Swede's comment.  In fact, I think he posted it to perhaps help stop the sudden drop in share price when news didn't materialize.
SORRY FOR MY BROKEN ENGLISH.

Well thats clear and explains alot.. Legit and the info everybody is posting is like bullshit..
Its a project with investors, so people who want to try to fake it.. stop that..
Activity: 378
Yes, true..

I've been watching all day waiting for news one way or another. I leave for less than 20 minutes to eat something, come back and its dumping cause Swede decides he is going to make a post at 10:00 PM ET saying he hasn't heard anything. I lost everything I made from the recent rise and I sold at .003.
Activity: 210
SORRY FOR MY BROKEN ENGLISH.

Yes, true..

Activity: 378
Everybody pounding that buy button i assume? also quiet suddely..

That seems to be how it works on BTCT. There will be a bunch of trades for one stock, then the next, then the next, until it comes back around, and then it starts all over again. Its like someone is trading in circles.
Activity: 887

I sold all mine, I'll pound it when I see something solid. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
ya'll are killing me haha this is too easy.

You are buying? can you give me some good reasons to buy in?  Thanks

Nope

just trading, too easy.
Hahaha ok ok Wink business Wink
Btw Any labcoin news yet? Thread is exploding with trollers and people who say its a scam..

I am expecting to talk to Sam at some point today or at the latest tomorrow. As soon as I have news to convey the forum will know and it will be posted to bitcoinnews and btct.co etc.

Okay, ill try to save a bit then.. my PM yesterday..
Jump to: