Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 725. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
hahaha Smiley

Well i just question myself.. what if he post news about chips that have arrived..

Were going to see this bullshit (thread i mean) every two weeks when theres no update? wtf..

Well we will see posts like this waiting for news until Labcoin starts hashing. So far they have not turned on a single ASIC.

The news we are waiting on is very important. I am surprised the shares are still quite high considering Swede has no idea where and what the employees are doing, yet alone where the ASIC's are.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
hahaha Smiley

Well i just question myself.. what if he post news about chips that have arrived..

Were going to see this bullshit (thread i mean) every two weeks when theres no update? wtf..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
progress whatever condition?  Do you even know what you're talking about?   Cheesy  If there is no progress, then there is no report.  To state there is nothing is better than silence.  Period.

lol, then why people are waiting for news or expecting.

news = current progress, whether chip is done, broke, working, not yet arrived, etc
legendary
Well my latest evaluation is that they have no ASIC's at all.

Labcoin is now a good buy at 0.0008

I recommend getting out if your entry price was above 0.0008

At the moment you are holding stock in a company with no chips, the employees are always travelling and not actually doing any work.

I think this one is over. Sad
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
look how long ActM is taking with there new chip test, now think about how it will go for labcoin + the no news

I have no idea about ActM. Did they take forever with no news?

They raised the money for a payment to a company called eAsic a few months back and there hasn't been a word since about what has developed. Any attempts to push the founders to release any information at all are quickly drowned out by religiously devout activemining shareholders screaming that you are spreading "FUD" and that the founders "cant say anything because of NDA". Half of these accounts are probably sock puppets.

+1

My position in ActM is at about 10% of what it once was.  If they just decided to pocket the 10k+ btc and not pay the NRE, the outcome would look a lot like what we are seeing now.
Activity: 837
I just love how , ppl still believe that this is worth even 0.002 (twice as IPO price).
Activity: 266
they need to come up with a website.. all info, pictures of staff/names.. goals/plans..

That even without a timeframe of chips would be great..
Activity: 392
progress whatever condition?  Do you even know what you're talking about?   Cheesy  If there is no progress, then there is no report.  To state there is nothing is better than silence.  Period.
That was really dumb of Swede to post. Hi, I can't get a hold of the company with all of your money? Are you kidding? First, even if you can't get a hold of him you shouldn't post such non sense.

Post something generic, no news update yet, should be soon ect. blah blah. The fact that they have a communication problem is scary.

You seem to be twisting his words quite a bit.
Let me quote:
"I just wanted to stop by and say that I have not been able to talk to Sam today. I do realize that "next week" is here and as soon as I have anything to report I will. I realize a "nothing to report yet" report is just that, but as soon as I hear anything it will be posted here and on BTCT.CO news section."

I appreciate this update, and is much better than silence.  You want to know how much silence will rip you apart?  -- Go look at activemining.  Ken is a silent prick who doesn't give updates at all.  Meanwhile his shareholders are shitting their pants.    

Be grateful that we heard TheSwede say something.  1 day of no communication is okay.  3 weeks of no communication from ken slaughter is not.  As far as I'm concerned, Labcoin is still the best with informing us with up to date information, even if the update is "sorry, not yet".  Activemining investors are begging Ken to do SOMETHING.  Even a fart would be amazing.  Labcoin investors are spoiled brats, and should shut the fuck up, IMO.

"no report " its sad statement,  its better to say the progress whatever condition then saying no report
Activity: 392
That was really dumb of Swede to post. Hi, I can't get a hold of the company with all of your money? Are you kidding? First, even if you can't get a hold of him you shouldn't post such non sense.

Post something generic, no news update yet, should be soon ect. blah blah. The fact that they have a communication problem is scary.

You seem to be twisting his words quite a bit.
Let me quote:
"I just wanted to stop by and say that I have not been able to talk to Sam today. I do realize that "next week" is here and as soon as I have anything to report I will. I realize a "nothing to report yet" report is just that, but as soon as I hear anything it will be posted here and on BTCT.CO news section."

I appreciate this update, and is much better than silence.  You want to know how much silence will rip you apart?  -- Go look at activemining.  Ken is a silent prick who doesn't give updates at all.  Meanwhile his shareholders are shitting their pants.    

Be grateful that we heard TheSwede say something.  1 day of no communication is okay.  3 weeks of no communication from ken slaughter is not.  As far as I'm concerned, Labcoin is still the best with informing us with up to date information, even if the update is "sorry, not yet".  Activemining investors are begging Ken to do SOMETHING.  Even a fart would be amazing.  Labcoin investors are spoiled brats, and should shut the fuck up, IMO.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
look how long ActM is taking with there new chip test, now think about how it will go for labcoin + the no news

They raised the money for a payment to a company called eAsic a few months back and there hasn't been a word since about what has developed. Any attempts to push the founders to release any information at all are quickly drowned out by religiously devout activemining shareholders screaming that you are spreading "FUD" and that the founders "cant say anything because of NDA". Half of these accounts are probably sock puppets.
Activity: 887

When there is no update news, Swede can just keep quiet until get something real.

Maybe he want LC drops Grin

If I was in the Swede's position I could make alot of money, since everything relies on news. 
legendary

Activity: 98

When there is no update news, Swede can just keep quiet until get something real.

Maybe he want LC drops Grin

How about Sam make an account here... Its not like he is in the Jungles of Africa.

Maybe there is no point to Sam posting because there is no company and no chips? Its sounding more and more like no work is actually being done.

legendary

How about Sam make an account here... Its not like he is in the Jungles of Africa.

Maybe there is no point to Sam posting because there is no company and no chips? Its sounding more and more like no work is actually being done.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
price slowly coming down again

thats what im thinking too, i think they are taking it easy and enjoying, cause is BIG MONEY now with new high btc price
Activity: 887

Jump to: