Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 729. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
If the company does not care about its investors, why should we keep confidence of them? If the PR himself lose confidence, why should not the investors. I don't believe them anymore. For those who stay, be careful and good luck. Just a gentle reminder, all bitcoin stocks are based only on trust.
no offence,Do you really understand the difference between investors and speculators?
How about I use another word "share holders"? Do you mean only the IPO buyers are investors? As long as they can earn a lot from the late comers, the issuers are good? Then even Ponzi scheme is good.

I know you may hint it is not fair to expect the company always publish good news to push up the stock price. I agree with you. A mature company should not use anything to manipulate the market price. It should be either under strict regulation or be open enough to be trustable.

It's not fair to expect them to try to buck up the share price because it would be illegal for them to do so. At least if this was a "real" stock.

yes you are right. But it is equally illegal to do something to crash the price. For example, to promise something and then break it without even an excuse.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
war in syria panic sell!!!

Dude its ok! I called Obama earlier and he said he'll take care of it. Meeting him at a local bar in an hour. You should come.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

There's still no news.  It's not going to stay at .003 without some news.

Its not going to stay above 0.002 without news! Good time to sell!
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
war in syria panic sell!!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

There's still no news.  It's not going to stay at .003 without some news.
legendary
Also I doubt we'll ever stabilize over 0.003 again.

Keep this in mind when buying this stock.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Well that was exciting to watch.  Shocked

the panic is over ? xD indeed that was fun.

Yeh. Lets see if there are still a few more panic sells.
legendary

We will correct to 0.002

Like I have said many many times.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
wait why are we selling again? is it a full moon outside?

TheSweed couldn't get ahold of sam.  But apparently DVDRewritable was able too, and he was told to buy rice instead of bread because it's cheaper and he'd soon be impoverished.

I got a hold of Obama just now. He said he's taking care of the whole Syria thing and can't go drinking tonight. Sad
Activity: 238
If the company does not care about its investors, why should we keep confidence of them? If the PR himself lose confidence, why should not the investors. I don't believe them anymore. For those who stay, be careful and good luck. Just a gentle reminder, all bitcoin stocks are based only on trust.
no offence,Do you really understand the difference between investors and speculators?
How about I use another word "share holders"? Do you mean only the IPO buyers are investors? As long as they can earn a lot from the late comers, the issuers are good? Then even Ponzi scheme is good.

I know you may hint it is not fair to expect the company always publish good news to push up the stock price. I agree with you. A mature company should not use anything to manipulate the market price. It should be either under strict regulation or be open enough to be trustable.

It's not fair to expect them to try to buck up the share price because it would be illegal for them to do so. At least if this was a "real" stock.
legendary

You can easily contact the CEO, but theSwede cannot. wow.
the dump is on

If that's true how come my orders for cheap shares aren't getting filled, huh?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Why hasn't TheSwede addressed the request that he call Sam since it's mid morning in China?  

TheSweed couldn't get ahold of sam.  But apparently DVDRewritable was able too, and he was told to buy rice instead of bread because it's cheaper and he'd soon be impoverished.
legendary

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

why the price went up from 0.0016 to 0.003 that fast ?
That's what he's trying to infer

no, this is CEO of labcoin, not TheSwede75

Oh you have him on speed dial?

Some people found documents that supposedly indicated the fab run will be done on the 28th.  And today is... the 27th. At least here in AMURICA still.

Still, please continue to panic so i can get some more cheap shares.  I just had lunch with Mark Zuckerburg and Elon Musk and they said everyone should totally sell LABCOIN.

I had dinner with those two. Smashing chaps they are.
Jump to: