Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 731. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
excessive amazing company without anything to say
donator
Activity: 3228
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Stop the hype, everyone sees your message everyone panics  Angry

price going down again
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The stock is way overbought on the rebound, will go back down to .0024 or so before settling at its pre-bubble range
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
donator
Activity: 3228
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yay I bought at 0.0021, 15000>24000 shares already  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Anyway, it's obviously not good that TheSweed wasn't able to get a hold of him. What we need is a regular schedule for when we'll get updates.  And not "sometime next week" but "we'll get a report every Thursday at 8PM CDT"
Yes. How can he not "get a hold of Sam"? Makes no sense. He obviously talked to them about providing an update "early this week". They knew what was going down, TheSwede is their PR guy.

Communication is hard these days.  He is halfway across the world.
Can't wait until the internet and mobile phones are invented. I keep seeing stories about them in my Weekly Readers.
Good news is due soon! I bet Swede is talking to Sam at this very moment!

Sure, offline ? really ?
Activity: 252
second part of the wave comming

Yeah, it's gonna drop more than that after a no-news statement. This isn't the stable price yet.

Due to thin bid orders it will probably hit around 0.0020
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Good news is due soon! I bet Swede is talking to Sam at this very moment!

Yeah, it's gonna drop more than that after a no-news statement. This isn't the stable price yet.

looks like asicminer lol
Activity: 420

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Early this week must have meant Wednesday....
if early meens not_late then you're right.
Something is wrong, I guess its time to sell now and buy back later.
What would have gone wrong that would make you want to sell now, but buy back later?

10 minutes later....

I just wanted to stop by and say that I have not been able to talk to Sam today. I do realize that "next week" is here and as soon as I have anything to report I will. I realize a "nothing to report yet" report is just that, but as soon as I hear anything it will be posted here and on BTCT.CO news section.

Indeed. Wasn't quite prepared for how many weak-handed freakout fraggles there apparently are holding labcoins. Never mind, picked up a few cheap shares near the bottom, not as many as I'd like as it recovered faster than I expected.
Activity: 896
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Anyway, it's obviously not good that TheSweed wasn't able to get a hold of him. What we need is a regular schedule for when we'll get updates.  And not "sometime next week" but "we'll get a report every Thursday at 8PM CDT"
Yes. How can he not "get a hold of Sam"? Makes no sense. He obviously talked to them about providing an update "early this week". They knew what was going down, TheSwede is their PR guy.

This right here is the biggest concern.

Sam IS the guy we need to hear from, yet he is ALWAYS MIA!

Does not bode well
Activity: 392
Uhm, before this gets quoted more: he never said anything like "he couldn't get a hold of him". Read his comment. He said he wasn't able to talk to him today. For all I know, the error is on Swede's side.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

Communication is hard these days.  He is halfway across the world.
Activity: 896
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

Yes the selloff was already happening when TheSwede swooped in to try to save the share price. lol

Exactly!

The share price was already going down from .0035-36ish overnight, down to low .003's

So it was already on the way down because of the lack of news etc

Shareholders were already letting this stock go ... so there still has been no news ... so the shares are still going to be go down. Just more slowly that the sudden drop that just happen.

But, the price IS going down
Activity: 252

Sam went on a holiday and is unreachable   Grin
Jump to: