Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 730. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
in the others news, european investor are still on their bed  Roll Eyes
Activity: 556
wait why are we selling again? is it a full moon outside?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
That's what he's trying to infer

no, this is CEO of labcoin, not TheSwede75

Oh you have him on speed dial?

Some people found documents that supposedly indicated the fab run will be done on the 28th.  And today is... the 27th. At least here in AMURICA still.

Still, please continue to panic so i can get some more cheap shares.  I just had lunch with Mark Zuckerburg and Elon Musk and they said everyone should totally sell LABCOIN.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Well, you have his qq number?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Well that doesn't bring confidence if the LC CEO says that you should buy rice because it is cheaper than bread!

If you believe that all, no it doesn't. If you believe that.
Activity: 252

Well that doesn't bring confidence if the LC CEO says that you should buy rice because it is cheaper than bread!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
labcoin the new asicminer without having started.
Activity: 378
There has not yet arrived a professional ASIC company yet, well.. maybe ASICMiner.
Man... ASICMiner is down to 2.5. People are really nervous.
Activity: 574
If the company does not care about its investors, why should we keep confidence of them? If the PR himself lose confidence, why should not the investors. I don't believe them anymore. For those who stay, be careful and good luck. Just a gentle reminder, all bitcoin stocks are based only on trust.
no offence,Do you really understand the difference between investors and speculators?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Once my excessive wait glitch ended I managed to sell all my shares, the price is going to go back down by alot as I have a feeling many others are waiting for their excessive waits to clear.
If the company does not care about its investors, why should we keep confidence of them? If the PR himself lose confidence, why should not the investors. I don't believe them anymore. For those who stay, be careful and good luck. Just a gentle reminder, all bitcoin stocks are based only on trust.

true.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
donator
Activity: 3228
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Is anyone else having issues with BTCT.co?
Activity: 420
second part of the wave comming

Yeah, it's gonna drop more than that after a no-news statement. This isn't the stable price yet.

Due to thin bid orders it will probably hit around 0.0020

Plenty of people for who 0.002 is doubling up on their investment.
Jump to: