Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 823. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
UPDATE:

After just talking to Sam Noi I can now reveal that the Project founder Fabrizio Tatti and one of the chip developers will be available on the forum shortly (later tonight or possibly in the morning) to answer questions reg. Design, status, Gen 1 chips etc.

This should give investors plenty of opportunity to ask questions and also stay up to date with the development.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
I'm tempted to buy more shares, but I'm a bit concerned with the lack of updates from the team.

If you want to get in, don't get too much shares. Just enough to be able to forget them for a couple of weeks and come back later to see if something happened Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
The market is depressed now and I can understand that. When these companies (labcoin or others) will start to hash, the price will go up quickly. Just buy when you think it's time to buy (now or later).
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
No, but in the meantime if I hold I cannot take part in any profit potential with these funds. So, I "lost" them. One doesn't need to sell to have a negative position.

When the share price is at a low, the profit potential comes from buying shares, not selling them.  In other words, you missed the boat this time.
Obviously. But you need to free up your coins to make money rather than having them held hostage for weeks or months waiting for it to go up.

Having them held hostage for a couple of months will almost certainly make 1000% profit from IPO prices.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The following days we will focus on Q/A session and on the normal activities pertaining to our project.

The posted information is just the initial information provided by Sam. In the next few days there will be more information posted directly by the Development team. I just talked to Sam and he is setting this up with the developers today.

The coming days Developer from Labcoin as well as Sam himself will answer technical/development questions as well as describe the near future. Expect several posts.

Any update?, since beginning of aug was possible to rent 10TH safe bet, & with all hashpower incoming time is of the essence to make informed decisions

NO update! so down down....
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
No, but in the meantime if I hold I cannot take part in any profit potential with these funds. So, I "lost" them. One doesn't need to sell to have a negative position.

When the share price is at a low, the profit potential comes from buying shares, not selling them.  In other words, you missed the boat this time.
Obviously. But you need to free up your coins to make money rather than having them held hostage for weeks or months waiting for it to go up.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I'm tempted to buy more shares, but I'm a bit concerned with the lack of updates from the team.
legendary

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I just lost almost BTC2 because of this. Damn.

Did somebody force you to sell your shares for lower than you purchased them for?

I'm glad all these shares are getting dumped. Hopefully, they'll get bought up by people in it for the long game and not be put back up for sale.

After I sold all my shares at 0.3 couldn't resist now and started buying again.  Grin

Now is the time to get in.

I kind of agree, I called .0015 as a fair and I still stand by that.
Everything below sounds like a good deal in the short term.

+1

I think people forgot how hard it was to get shares from the IPO.
Activity: 546

I've lost BTC28 so far!

Well, I would if I sold right now.

If BTCT hadn't glitched and I could have gotten in on the IPO, I'd be up BTC150 right now Sad.
Activity: 462

Did somebody force you to sell your shares for lower than you purchased them for?

I'm glad all these shares are getting dumped. Hopefully, they'll get bought up by people in it for the long game and not be put back up for sale.

After I sold all my shares at 0.3 couldn't resist now and started buying again.  Grin

I kind of agree, I called .0015 as a fair and I still stand by that.
Everything below sounds like a good deal in the short term.

I did the same but got back in earlier and made some more coin - now I have lost all I made.
Activity: 770

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Someone just dumped a ton

legendary
Activity: 1386
Yes  Tongue

Sorry! Need some brand name differentiation here...

Wish I had some more free BTC to pick up some cheap shares today
Jump to: