Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 829. (Read 1079974 times)

N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This is a bunch of cattle freaking-out over a story about "trader joe" the Zionist money thief trying to corner the Bitcoin mining market.

This is hilarious.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BTCT.CO is getting inundated by sell orders

IF YOU SELL NOW YOU MIGHT GET YOUR ORDER THROUGH

Timeout... wtf.

BTCT.CO "Excessive wait trying to get lock" means that not everyone can place orders on this security because too many others are trying to

if you have a larger position this is a quintessential liquidity crisis, if you wait too long you might not get filled, smaller players may not be able to get their orders through the first time but if they keep trying they can close out their positions and they don't have to feel like bag holders anymore

Its too late to sell at this point. The price has crashed to the IPO price. Its now just a waiting game.

This is a bunch of cattle freaking-out over a story about "trader joe" the Zionist money thief trying to corner the Bitcoin mining market.
Activity: 420

Timeout... wtf.

BTCT.CO "Excessive wait trying to get lock" means that not everyone can place orders on this security because too many others are trying to

if you have a larger position this is a quintessential liquidity crisis, if you wait too long you might not get filled, smaller players may not be able to get their orders through the first time but if they keep trying they can close out their positions and they don't have to feel like bag holders anymore

LOL.

Quintessential panic-monger.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Lol whoever had the puts @ 0.02, I was a second too late to grab them before you cancelled, grrr.

I got them!

5000 right?  Grin
Activity: 617
Lol whoever had the puts @ 0.02, I was a second too late to grab them before you cancelled, grrr.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Timeout... wtf.

disclaimer: actively buying and selling with limit orders on both sides of the order book, treat directional hype as apocryphal

Timeout... wtf.

The dude in your Avatar makes me want to punch my monitor.
Activity: 238
SELL! SELL!! SELL!!!

Get the price down so I can get more cheap shares please Grin
legendary
Activity: 994

Timeout... wtf.

Why sell now? How much worse can it get? Might as well buy in at these prices to average it out.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Went to brush my teeth and now I am a bag holder. Lost about 2.5 BTC - everything I made in the last week and 1/3 of what I have.

bag holder too , now holding 13K+ LAB shares, 100 BTCGarden shares.
Activity: 546

legendary
Activity: 1386
Just give it some time guys. The IPO was just a few days ago and this a long term project, not an overnight moneymaker. There will be some good news in the coming days and weeks, grab some cheap shares and kick back for a while.

Let the panic sellers sell and enjoy the long term appreciation. I know everyone here has the attention span of a goldfish, but just because it seems like you're 'holding the bag' now doesn't mean you'll feel the same way after a few good developments in labcoin's plans.

Activity: 896
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
holy price crash batman ... .00105 on btct
Activity: 189
The ones who sold for 0,015-0,016 apparently have made a good decision. I personaly can not evaluate this situation. If the the avalon 200 million deal is true then i can understand that everyone wants to play safe.
Went to brush my teeth and now I am a bag holder. Lost about 2.5 BTC - everything I made in the last week and 1/3 of what I have.
Activity: 887

Panic mode in full force.  People always make good decisions in panic mode.

lol .. looks like people are overreacting just a little bit.  Oh well
Activity: 420

Panic mode in full force.  People always make good decisions in panic mode.
legendary
Activity: 1311
LOL there are going to be some Labcoin bagholders. No one is buying..
ASICMiner is selling off to under 4. Players are repositioning for something it seems.

Mr. Lewis leads the Phoenix Fund, a Zurich-based private-equity fund that on Tuesday plans to invest $200 million in Avalon, a company that makes computer servers aimed at creating bitcoins, according to people familiar with the situation.
link: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323997004578644491403250124.html  

Ahh...
Jump to: