Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 828. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Went to brush my teeth and now I am a bag holder. Lost about 2.5 BTC - everything I made in the last week and 1/3 of what I have.

bag holder too , now holding 13K+ LAB shares, 100 BTCGarden shares.

Holding this bag I have a feeling that this is a good choice Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Not that I am personally that interested in speculation but I have purchased shares personally tonight. Clearly a lot of people are running scared because of the "Avalon news", but I think most people realize that this is GREAT news for Bitcoin as a currency, while I don't think it affects short/medium term mining or current/next generation ASIC at all.

What people should take this investment as is that a LARGE investor that couldn't possibly buy $200 million worth of Bitcoin on the open market is betting FIAT on BTC increasing in value A LOT in the next few years.

There is NO WAY that 20 nm will come out in any quantities before mid/late 2014 (and that would be very impressive) and time-to-market is still more important then anything.

I think the "crash" in ASIC stocks today has been a great opportunity for cheap shares in many companies not only Labcoin.

I'm just hoping my buy at 0.001246 goes though before people figure that out Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Not that I am personally that interested in speculation but I have purchased shares personally tonight. Clearly a lot of people are running scared because of the "Avalon news", but I think most people realize that this is GREAT news for Bitcoin as a currency, while I don't think it affects short/medium term mining or current/next generation ASIC at all.

What people should take this investment as is that a LARGE investor that couldn't possibly buy $200 million worth of Bitcoin on the open market is betting FIAT on BTC increasing in value A LOT in the next few years.

There is NO WAY that 20 nm will come out in any quantities before mid/late 2014 (and that would be very impressive) and time-to-market is still more important then anything.

I think the "crash" in ASIC stocks today has been a great opportunity for cheap shares in many companies not only Labcoin.

You personally purchased shares in labcoin you mean?
Activity: 224
Maybe just a bit too late in my transfer to pick up really low prices.

Reddit is saying this story is BS and a mistake regarding an old story.

There is another company named Avalon Ventures, or something like that that also raised $200 mil in the past few years. However, the WSJ wouldn't make that kind of mistake.

It would be just so much incompetence if that was the case. However, not at all impossible.
Activity: 224

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

There is another company named Avalon Ventures, or something like that that also raised $200 mil in the past few years. However, the WSJ wouldn't make that kind of mistake.

I wouldn't put it past them. Supposedly they may be quoting the bitcoin examiner article which may be bs.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Played correctly, one could have doubled or tripled their coin over the last hour or two.

only on smallish amounts, nothing larger than 4 figures in USD
Played correctly, one could have doubled or tripled their coin over the last hour or two.
Activity: 420

OMG!!!!!

DO I STILL HAVE TIME TO GET MY SELL ORDER IN?!!?!?!?!

Heh.

Activity: 487
Are You Shpongled?
The tiny asks to make the price look lower are cute.
Yet people are stupid enough to outbid them. "Oh my god 5 shares at that price, I better undercut them to make sure my 5000 shares sell!" Then these manipulators post more small orders and more idiots outbid them driving the market down.
Activity: 617
The tiny asks to make the price look lower are cute.

The only current source of support is way down at .0007  It can definitely go below IPO.

Where are you getting that? The price is back up to .0013/.0014. So, support must have come in.

There's an order for 35,638 shares at 0.001052 and one for 120k at 0.0007
Oh, I think that is one person. Those have been there since before the IPO opened.

The only current source of support is way down at .0007  It can definitely go below IPO.

Where are you getting that? The price is back up to .0013/.0014. So, support must have come in.

There's an order for 35,638 shares at 0.001052 and one for 120k at 0.0007
BTCT.CO is getting inundated by sell orders

IF YOU SELL NOW YOU MIGHT GET YOUR ORDER THROUGH

Timeout... wtf.

BTCT.CO "Excessive wait trying to get lock" means that not everyone can place orders on this security because too many others are trying to

if you have a larger position this is a quintessential liquidity crisis, if you wait too long you might not get filled, smaller players may not be able to get their orders through the first time but if they keep trying they can close out their positions and they don't have to feel like bag holders anymore

Its too late to sell at this point. The price has crashed to the IPO price. Its now just a waiting game.

This is a bunch of cattle freaking-out over a story about "trader joe" the Zionist money thief trying to corner the Bitcoin mining market.

you say that like shares prices can't go below the IPO price. Did you not see the Facebook IPO? There are no support bid market makers here. People need to get filled

The only current source of support is way down at .0007  It can definitely go below IPO.

its a reference to the 120,000 size bid at .0007

Timeout... wtf.

BTCT.CO "Excessive wait trying to get lock" means that not everyone can place orders on this security because too many others are trying to

if you have a larger position this is a quintessential liquidity crisis, if you wait too long you might not get filled, smaller players may not be able to get their orders through the first time but if they keep trying they can close out their positions and they don't have to feel like bag holders anymore

Its too late to sell at this point. The price has crashed to the IPO price. Its now just a waiting game.

This is a bunch of cattle freaking-out over a story about "trader joe" the Zionist money thief trying to corner the Bitcoin mining market.

you say that like shares prices can't go below the IPO price. Did you not see the Facebook IPO? There are no support bid market makers here. People need to get filled

The only current source of support is way down at .0007  It can definitely go below IPO.

Timeout... wtf.

The people that got in at the initial offering should consider the ramifications of this.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

Timeout... wtf.

Timeout... wtf.

Jump to: