Pages:
Author

Topic: 【LakeBTC.com】Bitcoin Exchange - page 3. (Read 74862 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
April 05, 2017, 01:24:26 PM
Please lakebtc I don't really understand your fees..

I requested for a withdrawal of 167 euros I was charge 5.8euros.

Please What is the fee structure I mean the percent..

This is particularly for okpay withdrawal..

Or is usd okpay withdrawal much lesser..

Please Let me know...

Tnks
Activity: 903
Merit: 1000
LakeBTC.com
March 16, 2017, 10:46:24 PM
Please fix the website issues, i am trying to confirm my email for week now. Whenever i use the link the websites goes offline.

hi, please try it again, it may be caused by the issue of the new API launched. if you still have the problem, please let our support know [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
March 09, 2017, 08:15:02 AM
Please fix the website issues, i am trying to confirm my email for week now. Whenever i use the link the websites goes offline.
LakeBTC.com
March 06, 2017, 05:20:34 AM
We are pleased to announce that a new API version, APIv2, is ready now for all users. Please refer to APIv2 for details. All APIv1 clients are expected to migrate to APIv2 by April 1, 2017. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact customer support.

https://www.lakebtc.com/p/9344
LakeBTC.com
February 27, 2017, 02:08:03 AM
I really dont understand what the site means by sub account?

Can i buy btc with inr or i need to convert to usd and then buy btc with usd?

Hi,

Sub Account is just the currency which you would like to use. you will can't trade/deposit/withdraw the currency which you never create the Sub Account.

and, External Account is just like a nickname, it used for the deposit/withdrawal of funds, that means you can only transfer/receive from External Account which you added and verified. Simply, which payment method you want to use to deposit or withdraw, then just add its external account and verified it.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
February 27, 2017, 01:16:18 AM
honestly one of the worst exchanges since igot, don't use, they're so incompetent they will inevitably end up hacked or scam.

please, share more from your experience with them Smiley

I found this story from MrPiggles  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lakebtccom-scam-1203506
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
February 27, 2017, 01:06:10 AM
Hello
I'm LakeBanker in LakeBTC, It is really easy to use and secure, For example everyone in Europe and want's to deposit in SEPA, he/she request on LakeBTC, and this request will broadcast to all LakeBankers, Every LakeBanker accepted faster, he/she will get this money + little fee, So buyer send the money to me, and whole the requested money will blocked on my account after 24 hours that I gave the money, I will declare I received the money and accept and the fund will release for sender of money then he/she can buy BTC on LakeBTC.
If you have any question let me know!

IS the lakeBanker fee still incredible?

I miss that LakeBTC was used to be great, until they run LakeBanker system began a summer in 2014. and I believed many users left the field because of the fee.

INDEED, the LakeBanker is a very good idea for some one local currency with unpopular in a remote country, it's like they did in Greece. but it can't win in a country with a developed banking system.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
February 18, 2017, 06:47:56 AM
Hello
I'm LakeBanker in LakeBTC, It is really easy to use and secure, For example everyone in Europe and want's to deposit in SEPA, he/she request on LakeBTC, and this request will broadcast to all LakeBankers, Every LakeBanker accepted faster, he/she will get this money + little fee, So buyer send the money to me, and whole the requested money will blocked on my account after 24 hours that I gave the money, I will declare I received the money and accept and the fund will release for sender of money then he/she can buy BTC on LakeBTC.
If you have any question let me know!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004
December 02, 2016, 01:56:09 PM
honestly one of the worst exchanges since igot, don't use, they're so incompetent they will inevitably end up hacked or scam.

please, share more from your experience with them Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 01, 2016, 10:44:59 AM
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
November 30, 2016, 04:33:11 AM
New feature
Dear User,

It's a function of the contact with LakeBanker, said accurately, it's walking ATM.

We launched the real P2P trade -  CASH https://www.lakebtc.com/deposits/new?currency=eur&source=cash, it use GPRS and Google Maps, someone submit a buy/sell request, his coordinates will appear on the map, and if someone LakeBanker were near, then the two of them can meet to deal. Because of this characteristic, this is also called "walking-ATM", anyone would like to exchange BTC to local currency, he can use CASH withdraw, then CASH banker will service him. Satisfy both sides, user avoid the complexity of banking procedures, users also earn a fee.

It's like Localbitcoins + exchange.

Anyway, I don't know the security of the exchange, I just like the idea Smiley
Activity: 3
November 28, 2016, 03:39:30 PM
[quote author=LakeBTC link=topic=607119.msg13045695#msg13045695 d

Hi lakebtc, can you explainme How función exactly system lakebanker, i will wish send neteller USD for buy BTC, How i can Do ?
Activity: 3
November 28, 2016, 03:28:35 PM
Hi lakebtc, i have money USD in my neteller account verified, i wish buy bitcoin with neteller, What i have to do for send USD neteller and buy bitcoin in lakebtc? I have my account verified in lakebtc
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
November 24, 2016, 10:08:03 AM
I really dont understand what the site means by sub account?

Can i buy btc with inr or i need to convert to usd and then buy btc with usd?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
November 24, 2016, 10:04:06 AM
Can i deposit INR and buy btc?

Does it works without any flaw or i need to wait like other people?
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
October 06, 2016, 06:31:16 AM
whats the deposit fee for Neteller.. how to deposit the money from Neteller ?
August 16, 2016, 11:38:29 AM
i withdrew 50k this month and i CANNOT use system banker. so stop lying you incompetent twat
LakeBTC.com
August 16, 2016, 04:54:13 AM
You have to hope some local person wants to send you the withdrawal, and if no one wants to, then lakebtc doubles the fee you pay until it finds someone willing to do it.

Instead of a $25 fee to withdraw $10k I ended up paying around $100 plus the $60 in fees from their bank and my bank.

Absolutely useless service from lakebtc, $160 to make a withdrawal? I don't even use them anymore and I put $200k through them in the last year before this stupid system was made up

sorry for the bad experience

if you use usd as the currency, this system will not affect you in theory, you can choose System Banker option anyway. I have no ideas that why your request was processed by LakeBanker, my sincere apologies to you.

in my proposal, or you may apply to become a LakeBanker, if you happen to have encountered the user submit a withdrawal request when you need to deposit, and then you can accept the request. but for bank wire, such opportunity is relatively rare. if you can handle other payment methods, you may do LaekBanker as your second job.

apologize again for your bad experience

No, that is a lie. I have emailed support to ask if I can use system banker and been told no.

I only deal in USD so it isn't a matter of currency, before you tell another lie to explain your inferior service.

Hi, I have no idea that why you say it is a lie, and don't know the detail how the support to reply you, but indeed, you can use SystemBanker

And sure, if your volume of deposit/withdraw is not too large, the system will transfer the request to others, but we will subsidize the cost which incurred due to this to you

Anyway, as a user who user Bank Wire transfer USD, you will not be affected too much by LakeBankers
August 12, 2016, 08:31:35 AM
lakebtc used to be great, but now their lakebanker system is mandatory....last withdrawal I paid over $100 + lakebtc charge due to their stupid lakebanker system. Never again.

Why fix what isn't broken? I used to get their withdrawals the next day with no fees except their withdrawal fee.

Dear User,

LakeBanker is not a mandatory measure, it is to develop the local market of more currencies, and the fee is paid to the LakeBanker for his service. You may know that in certain countries/regions, if people purchase bitcoins directly in their local market, they may cost more.

If you are using the main currency and choose bank transfer, LakeBanker system has no effect on you. Just you need to select System Banker Only option when you deposit or withdraw. then it will be the same as the thing you experienced before.

And more, if you are willing to help other people around the world use bitcoins, or you are interested in small profits but quick turnover, you can become a LakeBanker too. Please e-mail us with your intention [email protected]

Best regards

I have no option to select only system banker

what banks are they using?

You have to hope some local person wants to send you the withdrawal, and if no one wants to, then lakebtc doubles the fee you pay until it finds someone willing to do it.

Instead of a $25 fee to withdraw $10k I ended up paying around $100 plus the $60 in fees from their bank and my bank.

Absolutely useless service from lakebtc, $160 to make a withdrawal? I don't even use them anymore and I put $200k through them in the last year before this stupid system was made up

sorry for the bad experience

if you use usd as the currency, this system will not affect you in theory, you can choose System Banker option anyway. I have no ideas that why your request was processed by LakeBanker, my sincere apologies to you.

in my proposal, or you may apply to become a LakeBanker, if you happen to have encountered the user submit a withdrawal request when you need to deposit, and then you can accept the request. but for bank wire, such opportunity is relatively rare. if you can handle other payment methods, you may do LaekBanker as your second job.

apologize again for your bad experience

No, that is a lie. I have emailed support to ask if I can use system banker and been told no.

I only deal in USD so it isn't a matter of currency, before you tell another lie to explain your inferior service.
LakeBTC.com
August 11, 2016, 04:36:10 AM
is SEK back?
how can I trade BTC to SEK now??

seems you can not, it have been no orders more than one year,

unless you play the role of matket maker, or I suggest you choose another exchange better.

Sad

if i can trande by myself, why should I need go exchange?

Hi, the SEK exclusive agent is on strike, we are looking for the new at local, please note that announcement on official website. Before that, you may look for other exchanges with SEK, or deposit through SEPA to trade EUR.

Thanks much for your attention
Pages:
Jump to: