Pages:
Author

Topic: 【LakeBTC.com】Bitcoin Exchange - page 5. (Read 74862 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 27, 2015, 12:49:35 PM
lakebtc is dedicated to building a bitcoin platform for pricing, liquidity, security, derivatives and indexes.
our years of risk management and internal control experience in financial industries build the most solid foundation for ensuring customers' fund and privacy being safe and secure.
Activity: 14
September 26, 2015, 02:42:05 AM
egopay seem not to a big thing, the exchange is always run here.

only btc-e has various fancy means, and the high deposits / withdrawal fee on btc-e via wire.
Activity: 19
September 22, 2015, 11:37:58 PM
Hi, I found the Lakebtc site has been a big update, and I noticed now that all my deposits are accepted by LakeBankers? what is LakeBanker? and why am I not a LakeNanker when I click the LakeBanker option?
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
August 05, 2015, 02:16:31 AM
I have trading with api in these days at Lakebtc, it seems always ticker wrong?  I would to know anyone has similar problems

nothing wrong just slower, and this problem has been from the beginning of July.

my private tip is wait, yeah just close eyes for a minute. 

I didn't trade via api, but I know wait is not a good way to slove the problem. I think you should check your network fitsrly, and if not, then feedback the problem to the "GM"
copper member
Activity: 2226
Merit: 536
Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC
July 29, 2015, 01:16:23 AM
I have trading with api in these days at Lakebtc, it seems always ticker wrong?  I would to know anyone has similar problems
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
July 27, 2015, 11:05:46 PM
Just now, a sudden surge in the price of Chinese bitcoin exchanges!  WHY??

I have just sold 10 btc just a moment ago

Do not be surprised at all, such things often happen in bitcoin world.  what only thing you need to do is that keep your eyes on the charts.
Activity: 219
July 24, 2015, 05:45:06 AM
why does anyone prefer to withdraw usd? I think withdraw btc is better, low fee and fast.
certainly you can do that. but eventually you have to transfer btc into usd for shopping or business, not so much people like our imagination in this world who support Bitcoins. so anyway, you can only use the dollar finally, why would you pay a extra withdrawals fee?

beacuse I hope faster, and now more and more retailers and online shops are accepting bitcoins.
Activity: 484
HubrisOne
July 22, 2015, 11:11:19 PM

I had read some article via gg searches. but I still can't understand why BitLicense restrictions on the development of Bitcoin?  Could you explain to me in detail ELI1;?   for example?
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
July 20, 2015, 05:48:05 AM
I introduced my friend to use LakeBTC, he told me that the withdrawal fee is too expensive, even if your deposit is free of charge. 0.3% + 5usd is excutally expensive for a newcomer, he would like you charge a fixed fee which less 100usd  Cool

If it is a fixed fee, it will be $20 generally, and it need you withdraw more than $6,666, otherwise you're losing dollars.

more, if your friend trading more, the rate will to be 0.1%, if your friend withdraw less than $20,000, this fee is cheaper than fixed fee.  Can you tell me what your friend is a tycoon?
indeed, but just the total amout of withdrawals is not difficult, so a fixed withdrawak fee is better.

if you are a business account, then you would not think so.

No doubt, fixed fee is good in sometimes but most of times, percent fee is better
Activity: 490
July 17, 2015, 04:31:10 AM

I am also not clear about BitLicense, why did so many bitcoin business closed in NY for it? why did so many bitcoin business give up customers from NY for it?

Really curious.
HubrisOne
copper member
Activity: 2226
Merit: 536
Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC
July 14, 2015, 03:11:58 AM
I introduced my friend to use LakeBTC, he told me that the withdrawal fee is too expensive, even if your deposit is free of charge. 0.3% + 5usd is excutally expensive for a newcomer, he would like you charge a fixed fee which less 100usd  Cool

If it is a fixed fee, it will be $20 generally, and it need you withdraw more than $6,666, otherwise you're losing dollars.

more, if your friend trading more, the rate will to be 0.1%, if your friend withdraw less than $20,000, this fee is cheaper than fixed fee.  Can you tell me what your friend is a tycoon?
indeed, but just the total amout of withdrawals is not difficult, so a fixed withdrawak fee is better.
Activity: 547
July 10, 2015, 06:16:59 AM
Just now, a sudden surge in the price of Chinese bitcoin exchanges!  WHY??

I have just sold 10 btc just a moment ago
HubrisOne
July 08, 2015, 03:15:56 AM
why would you prohibit New York residents so suddenly? https://www.lakebtc.com/p/7360?locale=en
Activity: 241
July 06, 2015, 06:09:59 AM
how many users from Greece in LakeBTC? ?

I saw your site has 40% increase in visitors using computers in Greece here http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/29/technology/greece-bitcoin/

Are Greeks really ready to put Bitcoin as their offical currency?   OMG, to the moon!

I guess it will not be too much, probably it was 500 uv from Greece before, and now it is 700.  just this mean, percentage values are generally unreliable. but several other exchanges in the article also use the percentage data.

the reality may be that the original is 1 and now is 10, they say this is Ten times,  lol....
Activity: 236
July 03, 2015, 06:13:56 AM

I saw your site has 40% increase in visitors using computers in Greece here http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/29/technology/greece-bitcoin/

Are Greeks really ready to put Bitcoin as their offical currency?   OMG, to the moon!

I guess it will not be too much, probably it was 500 uv from Greece before, and now it is 700.  just this mean, percentage values are generally unreliable. but several other exchanges in the article also use the percentage data.
Activity: 8
July 01, 2015, 06:07:09 AM

Are Greeks really ready to put Bitcoin as their offical currency?   OMG, to the moon!
Activity: 903
Merit: 1000
LakeBTC.com
June 30, 2015, 05:55:18 AM
Hi, could you help me that why did my deposit wire was denied to back? my bank told me that the other side refused to receive it??? thank you, my new lakebtc account uid is u537429101

Hi SanMerryDro, I think the support had helped you in emals. if you have any other questions, please pm me  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: