Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY - Decentralized yt/netflix ; is this the most undervalued coin? (NEXT x10) - page 12. (Read 23472 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I've got both SNGLS and LBC. Both good coins with active slacks. Saying SNGLS is better than LBC is like saying that Netflix is better than Youtube. They're both making a shitload of money.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Its starting to move up. Is this in anticipation of the beta, or just the way the last 4 weeks have been in crypto?
I see massive potential in this project, If the timing is right it could be a new behemoth in content creation. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
oh well well well, look at 2 newbie sockpuppets shilling LBRY

SNGLS is far better than LBC and lbry is 90% premine crap like VOX

Will get delisted from polo

I hope no one ever takes you seriously. Every word is just vitriol and emotion. Try coming back with an intelligent argument if you're capable.
Activity: 112
OMG the gains are crazy... it actually seems the giant is awakening!

Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
I only wish i had bought the day you posted this thread!  Angry Angry

And ofcourse when it goes down, you always didn't buy enough!  Grin

Probably meant...when it goes up  Grin
I only wish i had bought the day you posted this thread!  Angry Angry

And ofcourse when it goes down, you always didn't buy enough!  Grin
I don't mind buying lbc at 10000 satoshis. It is a unique project with value built into the coin. Once the project is being used, maybe a years time it will be worth 100 times more than it is now. A good long term investment that will go up even as the price of bitcoin rises.

Yeah it could be 100times more or even 1000 times more if it actually gets adopted. If they expand the services, make it possible to stream, integrate it into mobile phones apps, smart tvs and much more...
Activity: 420
I don't mind buying lbc at 10000 satoshis. It is a unique project with value built into the coin. Once the project is being used, maybe a years time it will be worth 100 times more than it is now. A good long term investment that will go up even as the price of bitcoin rises.
Thanks so much for this barely bought and already made money.
Can gain alot of value still, they have working project at least

Yeah imho all these projects without ANYTHING done but a website and have 100m$ marketcaps, yet here the product is nearly finished and so low... I mean i guess it's because the way they went at this, first the product, then the marketing. The way it should be.
That surprises me the most..so i think it could be a ticking bomb

Yeah imho all these projects without ANYTHING done but a website and have 100m$ marketcaps, yet here the product is nearly finished and so low... I mean i guess it's because the way they went at this, first the product, then the marketing. The way it should be.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Haha same if i didn't buy with pretty much everything i had  Cheesy
Activity: 532
Please dump it and I will be able to buy more
Activity: 420
This is always the question "why is lbc so undervalued'. It is like steemit but with all kinds of content. Their website is smooth and efficient, their platform should work well. Unfortunately delivering encryped content will attract some nefarious content, not sure how they are going to deal with this, but I can see many content creators from youtube switching over. They just need to get a working product out there and people to start using it, then it will be worth a lot more. Think about it 100 million library credits, if 10 million people are using it with $10 of lbc each....
Developers are working hard. New updates pushed all the time. I think we are REALLY close to the open beta.

https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-app/releases
Join the slack to learn more about lbry: http://lbry.slack.com/
almost 5k members!
Yeah one of bad things - i mean they are doing barely any advertisement so this pretty much only spreads around by itself and taking that in count i think we are at good position right now and will climb up nicely!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Got my claws in good this time, strapping in for lift-off!
Can someone else post it Cheesy? I am too lazy to find it

People know it's a sleeping giant. You're creating too much hype, instead of accumulating more silently.
I've already accumulated a FAIR bit. Now it's time for it to skyrocket  Grin

Don't want to let this go unnoticed!
Pages:
Jump to: