Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY - Decentralized yt/netflix ; is this the most undervalued coin? (NEXT x10) - page 7. (Read 23472 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Damn, LBRY is really onto something here. Everything going like -20%, while LBRY is +20%! Let's just hope when everything goes back to green, LBRY also stays in the green. I think it has gained some exposure, and people started checking out the actuall aplication.

It's definitely getting attention. Let's hope we get some good mining in before it really takes off though.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Damn, LBRY is really onto something here. Everything going like -20%, while LBRY is +20%! Let's just hope when everything goes back to green, LBRY also stays in the green. I think it has gained some exposure, and people started checking out the actuall aplication.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Thanks for the tip man going up nicely!
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
Yeah imho all coins getting dumped but LBRY staying strong. If the crash comes and all coins stabilize, this will shoot like a rocket.

You can use LBRY app as an wallet or use coinomi https://coinomi.com/
Activity: 98
where do you keep Library Credits? thanks!
Activity: 79
Seems like they are doing very well despite most coins getting dumped.
Should be a good oppurtunity to add more coins and hope that it gets punped a lot when the market turns.
Yeah intresting. This must be already x10 since i posted the thread.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
LBRY has been performing well, lately. Looks like it's not too late to get in on the action

Indeed LBRY is showing a great performance, 24.90% in BTC in the last 24h. It is up from 16.5k satoshis just two days ago to 23k right now.

Considering the trading volume on Poloniex, which is around 4 million, I can imagine how someone has made tens of thousands of USD in two days by trading LBRY.

The best part about this No ICO project that they havent dumped a single premine coin on is this nice natural market growth Cheesy
I don't feel like were speculating on Vaporwear, the LBRY APP is VERY real. And it's not another ETH Token ICO where our only hope is a bigger idiot buying OUR tokens ;p

All believers of LBC are seeing their rewards now, hey where did the troll mrtrust go? haha nothing left to say apparently
Yeah i heard LBRY is very good for catching lows and ups. I've been through many of them(when it went to 30cents and then back to 15), but i hold all the time because i don't feel like i could catch those bumps...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
LBRY has been performing well, lately. Looks like it's not too late to get in on the action

Indeed LBRY is showing a great performance, 24.90% in BTC in the last 24h. It is up from 16.5k satoshis just two days ago to 23k right now.

Considering the trading volume on Poloniex, which is around 4 million, I can imagine how someone has made tens of thousands of USD in two days by trading LBRY.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Seems like there is some nice progress, hopefully a dollar soon
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I doubt there is any legitimate places to buy with paypal, i mean there are but fees are high.

You can buy directly with credit card through changelly : https://changelly.com/

However i don't know what the fees are though Smiley
Some users here might sell you BTC for PP and on HF Wink.
I doubt there is any legitimate places to buy with paypal, i mean there are but fees are high.

You can buy directly with credit card through changelly : https://changelly.com/

However i don't know what the fees are though Smiley
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
-
Can I use paypal to exchange for these coins?
Your probably can get someone with paypal but most likely they want BTC, you can trade your paypal for btc im pretty sure there are services on this site that does it.
afaik there is only one site which sells btc for PayPal, its a site that runs second life Money and you can Transfer it. because PayPal is pretty risky for btc seller
Only risky if paid good and services and can be reported/disputed.

People used to buy with PayPal and then opened a ticket on PayPal that they didnt recieve anything etc
Your probably can get someone with paypal but most likely they want BTC, you can trade your paypal for btc im pretty sure there are services on this site that does it.
afaik there is only one site which sells btc for PayPal, its a site that runs second life Money and you can Transfer it. because PayPal is pretty risky for btc seller
Only risky if paid good and services and can be reported/disputed.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
-
Activity: 14
Where can I buy these coins at?
You can mine them or you can get them from exchanging websites. So your BTC for that coins.
Pages:
Jump to: