Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY - Decentralized yt/netflix ; is this the most undervalued coin? (NEXT x10) - page 6. (Read 23472 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Yes, it keeps rising, it's 0.00031554 BTC already! And in USD it went from $0.59 to $0.79 in in a matter of two days. And if people will not start dumping the coin thinking that it will never go higher than it is today, LBRY will be rising more and more.

Plus yesterday was on of the worst days in the past few months for crypto.
Everything was red except LBRY!
I was quite impress by its resiliency yesterday. Quite a promising performance that was
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Yes, it keeps rising, it's 0.00031554 BTC already! And in USD it went from $0.59 to $0.79 in in a matter of two days. And if people will not start dumping the coin thinking that it will never go higher than it is today, LBRY will be rising more and more.

Plus yesterday was on of the worst days in the past few months for crypto.
Everything was red except LBRY!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
30k sat now! Wow!

What site you exchange on?
Im prob gonna start getting LBRY and hold.

You can exchange also on Poloniex.
Activity: 14
You can exchange BTC for LBRY and LBRY for BTC on Bittrex.
Activity: 28
30k sat now! Wow!

What site you exchange on?
Im prob gonna start getting LBRY and hold.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
30k sat now! Wow!

Whats your estimated guess of when its gonna be $1.5 value?
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
You can store on the app or coinomi.

https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-app/releases
https://coinomi.com/

We will be at 1.5$ soon i believe
Activity: 5
Hi, where can I store my coins? I was searching for an wallet but I'm too stupid...-.-
Activity: 32
30k sat now! Wow!
30k sat is not WOW Wink
It will be mooooooore expensive!
Anyone know a site where I can give my PP for BTC, Thanks!

You can change it on hackforums, some exchangers are quite legit, but you might get scammed. Best option, if it's possible for you, is to withdraw PP balance to bank, and then make a bank deposit to an exchange, where you can purchase BTC.
Yeah but for a better chance to not be scammed you gotta be upgraded.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Activity: 560
Merit: 501

You can change it on hackforums, some exchangers are quite legit, but you might get scammed. Best option, if it's possible for you, is to withdraw PP balance to bank, and then make a bank deposit to an exchange, where you can purchase BTC.
PP to risky but this site accepts credit cards https://changelly.com/
Pay with your creditcard for btc.
Activity: 14
Cant wait for this, I joined waiting list and typed wrong email how do I sign out or enter new email?
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
Yeah this really does have potential. The developers said that once this was stable, there could possibly be a way to monetize the content with ads in a dec. fashion, which would be pretty much first of it's kind. It would be on top of everything though.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
LBRY has been performing well, lately. Looks like it's not too late to get in on the action

Indeed LBRY is showing a great performance, 24.90% in BTC in the last 24h. It is up from 16.5k satoshis just two days ago to 23k right now.

Considering the trading volume on Poloniex, which is around 4 million, I can imagine how someone has made tens of thousands of USD in two days by trading LBRY.

The best part about this No ICO project that they havent dumped a single premine coin on is this nice natural market growth Cheesy
I don't feel like were speculating on Vaporwear, the LBRY APP is VERY real. And it's not another ETH Token ICO where our only hope is a bigger idiot buying OUR tokens ;p

All believers of LBC are seeing their rewards now, hey where did the troll mrtrust go? haha nothing left to say apparently

I agree. Just take a look at the top 100 coins on the coinmarketcap right now. LBRY is among 5-6 other coins which wasn't dropping during the last 24 hrs, and even more than that, LBRY rised 37.52% compared to bitcoin, which is the highest rising among the top 100 coins .
Activity: 32
All this stuff with "early access" and "referrals promotion" is a cool marketing move. This technology has a great future! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: