Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY - Decentralized yt/netflix ; is this the most undervalued coin? (NEXT x10) - page 8. (Read 23472 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Where can I buy these coins at?
Activity: 28
Plenty of orders booked, is it a good thing?
Like you booked buying orders if so buy low then sell high or hold then sell slowly.
So buy dips in the stock then sell it high = profit?
Yup buy drops then it will raise then you can slow sell for maximum profit or you can just hold it.
Activity: 14
Like you booked buying orders if so buy low then sell high or hold then sell slowly.
So buy dips in the stock then sell it high = profit?
Activity: 4
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
It's falling forever Huh Huh 19251 buy it. now=16500  Undecided Undecided

Chill, mate, it's rising again.  Smiley 0.00017427 right now.

I just discovered what a good thing the LBRY team did recently. They mirrored 20,000 college lectures by the University of California at Berkeley, which were deleted from YouTube. https://lbry.io/news/20000-illegal-college-lectures-rescued

This is especially good for students like me. Good job, LBRY! You deserve rising.
Chill  Cheesy Wink

But for real, looking at the charts won't do you any good, trust me. Check once a day. There might be another correction like there was 2-3 weeks ago, all those who panic sell LOSE. It doesn't matter if it jumps down or up a bit, patience has always paid off in the last 10 years of Cryptos.

Even if we drop to 30 cents, it doesn't matter as long as you don't sell. This is still heavily undervalued and will go much higher sooner or later.

For the record, i have like 100k$ worth and i continue to hold, as have i through so many pumps&dumps all the time for the last2 months. It's the same pattern over and over again.
Damn nice 100k, Yeah don't panic sell haha.
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
AYYY time to buy! Everythin going up nicely again Smiley Just a minor correction
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I hope so beta is released when the bull market stars again, then it would be so nice man
I agree. Timing is a bit unfortunate at the moment as all alts are taking a hit, but if beta launches in a day or so when it recovers... damn Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Finally new release today, check it out https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-app/releases/tag/v0.12.0
    More file types, like audio and documents, can be streamed and/or served from the app
    App is no longer gated
    Added basic flows for new users
    Videos now have a classy loading spinner

The more people start using this the further it will go. It has started. The price now doesn't matter, in a year Lbry credits will be worth $10 if not more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I'm still mining and building a second rig, I hope it stays low for a while so I can stack up my lbry credits.
Chill  Cheesy Wink

But for real, looking at the charts won't do you any good, trust me. Check once a day. There might be another correction like there was 2-3 weeks ago, all those who panic sell LOSE. It doesn't matter if it jumps down or up a bit, patience has always paid off in the last 10 years of Cryptos.

Even if we drop to 30 cents, it doesn't matter as long as you don't sell. This is still heavily undervalued and will go much higher sooner or later.

For the record, i have like 100k$ worth and i continue to hold, as have i through so many pumps&dumps all the time for the last2 months. It's the same pattern over and over again.
Activity: 140
It's falling forever Huh Huh 19251 buy it. now=16500  Undecided Undecided

i think open beta this week
Heard so this week could be good. Let's see and hope for the best
Most definitelly. I do believe now is a very good time to pick up the coin. I am not buying any at this moment, but i hold soooo many so it's practically the same.
Heard so this week could be good. Let's see and hope for the best
any new info on open beta?
Well not sure how new. But anyone can now try the app, however it is not yet official because they want to hear feedback before... So if without any problems, open beta could be out either this week or next week in my oppinion.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Chill... just keep for a few days. With open beta news now there is more potential then ever.

Worse what you can do is to buy and when it drops sell, yet that's what most noobs do. I've been holding for 2months now. It's gone up and then 50% down but it always recovers and comes back much stronger Smiley Holders have always won the crypto battle since the beginning - for 10 years now.
Pages:
Jump to: