Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY - Decentralized yt/netflix ; is this the most undervalued coin? (NEXT x10) - page 13. (Read 23472 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
I have to agree. This project may be the next 10x.
Already stacked up.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
Can someone else post it Cheesy? I am too lazy to find it

People know it's a sleeping giant. You're creating too much hype, instead of accumulating more silently.
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
Can someone else post it Cheesy? I am too lazy to find it
Devs hold too many coins.
PS: there is a link where it shows how many coins they hold, i will post later

I agree with you on that matter, however they are completely transparent about it and have monthly/quarterly - i am not sure reports of how they spend them. For now they haven't spent any to make money off of it!

They are meant for user adoption programs and could take years to give out, and not necessarily all of them will be given out!

HOWEVER LBRY IS COMING BACK, and it will hit HARD this time! All aboard! 50cents!
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
I am accumulating LBRY right now. I believe there is to be another rally. And hopefully this time LBRY gets noticed as well!
waiting for the sleeping giant... Well actually it's not true, since LBRY has had constant and organic growth all the time which is nice. But would be even nicer if we get multiplied Cheesy
Yeah imho, accordingly to the current prices this one can go even x10.

And we are waiting for it to get noticed  Grin
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
I like the idea of this project and have invested accordingly. Good to see it go under the radar (mostly) on the exchanges and it growing steady without moonship pumping promises.
It will be interesting to see where this goes, I wish them well.
I agree with you. Taken in account that crpytomarkets about 10-100times overestimated though, i think this could easily reach 100M or 200M$ marketcap (look at singulardtv  Huh)
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
This crypto currency could easily be a multi bagger

1. The business model is a content sharing and publishing platform which is understandable to business people with no technical knowledge. This isn't another me too currency that forked from Bitcoin or Nxt. They are trying to disintermediate the various content platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo and DailyMotion but users may earn revenue from their intellectual property rather than grant ownership to the platform.

2. The market cap of the currency is $16.7M as per www.coinmarketcap.com (assumes price of 10896 satoshis and $2290 BTC price). This is small enough that the name has escaped attention from the herd which has piled into Monero, Ether, Ripple and other usual suspects.

3. Lets assume the LBRY Credits network is 5% as successful as Youtube which sold out to Google in 2006 for $1.65B. This implies a valuation of $82.5M using numbers that are 11 years old which means the valuation is most likely conservative.
The open beta will probably increase the price. Slowly and steadily going up all the time though Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
How do you think the application will make a big impact in getting this coin very appreciated?
Mehh i don't know about that Grin

But honestly it could get to 200m$ marketcap which is x10, and once people notice it, it goes up exponentially. There is a chance and it makes it worth it  Wink

People are not intrested in coins until they grow 200% in a day, then it is still so cheap compared to potential and is a MUST buy. ..logic  Huh

I already posted this thread what, a month ago and it multipled since then? But nobody listens
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
https://lbry.slack.com join slack guys. friendly admin and good devs. Current Price:11800. Easy 2$ when release of the open beta. Try the also join slack to get beta invites.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
very promising coin. Great potential. The next big thing. Lbry protocol soon be the future. Undervalued right now and lots of potential. Minimum. 2$ soon upon release! go grab some LBC!
Well it's not the smartest way to buy at the peak, but you are never going to hit the right price anyways. If you believe it will continue to grow, then buy.

There is money flowing into cryptos and i believe LBRY will continue to do well. If you look at other projects, this one SHOULD hit 100M$ marketcap - my personal oppinion, but obviously invest as much as you are willing to risk.

I think it would be dumb to sell now because we can still see 300% in kinda short term, so i continue to hold. Could be wrong though.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Do you think it will grow even more today?
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
Up 30% today. Looks like LBC just joined the party.
10K party everybody  Grin Grin Grin

I think holders of LBRY will be big winners and profit takers  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: