Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY - Decentralized yt/netflix ; is this the most undervalued coin? (NEXT x10) - page 9. (Read 23472 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It continues to fall. Huh
Trust me dude its gonna x2 itself in no time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The Libry project is a long term hold. Wait until they get more releases and a strong user base. Think of all the people moving from youtube. Right now speculators are buying into lbc on the advice of twitter shills who promise them a quick moon, then the twitter shills give up and the sheep blindly listen and take profits early. The long term holders will be rewarded. The low price is good to get a good low position.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Should I take it now?0.00019251 BTC. Will it rise Huh Huh
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
70 cents tomorrow. You heard it here first.

That's funny that you were almost right with your prediction. LBRY was $0.68 the next day. But after that it went down to $0.59 the same day and is staying more or less on that level since.
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
Yeah i think so too it could go x2. Then if we get lucky and it goes like SiaCoin/digibyte, perhaps even x10. there is a possibility, but i do not know how likely is it.
Activity: 56
Still a better buy. Will get atleast 2X soon
Oh ok cool, downloaded it from github!
Wait a bit more for the open beta and we will be doing more than just fine  Grin

If the team will start to do some marketing, or simply rebrand site a bit, add a roadmap and on top some marketing. We could see 2$ very soon

When is the open beta going to start? Or go open to the public?
I hope so this week.

Note that anyone can download it from Github already, without invitation or anything(that is news, i mean couple of days ago), but it's not official yet. They are "testing the waters" and if it goes well the open beta will be announced.
Activity: 4
Wait a bit more for the open beta and we will be doing more than just fine  Grin

If the team will start to do some marketing, or simply rebrand site a bit, add a roadmap and on top some marketing. We could see 2$ very soon

When is the open beta going to start? Or go open to the public?

Activity: 5
Coin seems to be doing fine  Shocked
Nice healthy rise, looking good for LBRY lately in the markets, matches the APP, which is also looking pretty SWEET Smiley
This is definitally one to watch this year, were having much more natural growth now imo then last year, all that speculation was no good :/
Nice to see the believers getting their profits now, but sad to see everyone doggypiling on the hash, less coins for ME! hha
Easy 3x+ profit if bought months ago, yeah growing a lot.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Nice healthy rise, looking good for LBRY lately in the markets, matches the APP, which is also looking pretty SWEET Smiley
This is definitally one to watch this year, were having much more natural growth now imo then last year, all that speculation was no good :/
Nice to see the believers getting their profits now, but sad to see everyone doggypiling on the hash, less coins for ME! hha

Feel the same, was raking in lbry credits just a week ago!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Activity: 294
If this becomes more mainstream, and the content is really unremovable, it might just moon...

All speculation for now though.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
can someone explain the suply? says circulating 50mil total 450? exactly how do the coins get created?

There are 68 million in circulation. There are more that are used to pay investors and developers and about 14 million are reserved as sign up bonuses. The rest are rewarded through mining.
Activity: 392
can someone explain the suply? says circulating 50mil total 450? exactly how do the coins get created?
Well i think it's a good investment but i hold so much off it though  Cheesy
How much you holding lmfao? And long term or short term? Tell me how much months or something you gonna hold it for.
Activity: 112
This will be pumped any time when the beta releases in a couple of days. If they also updated the website, made a roadmap..then baam.
Pages:
Jump to: