Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 32. (Read 362424 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Join Cashbery Coin!
October 17, 2017, 07:35:32 AM
Sorry, got your account and GRR confused.  When has any team member promised "moon"?

I'm not asking for the moon or short term gains.
If this project is going to compete, it can't be with a currency that is constantly loosing value, that isn't attractive to anyone, and I'm talking about users here, not just investors.
I have mined and traded this coin plenty in the past and have belief in the core idea, but it's going down the can because nobody around here seems to care that the value of their project is on a continuous down-slide and it will affect how both users and investors view the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
October 16, 2017, 06:26:53 PM
Sorry, got your account and GRR confused.  When has any team member promised "moon"?

Np,i never said that any team member promised moon i said that when ever someone have a complaint about something lbry related most of the time that person get accused that is in lbry just to get $ and know when moon will happen.Even some of slack mods act like this,i even once made suggestion list to improve lbry marketing and all i got for answer(from mod)was "jiggy is on twitter2".For example i keep calling new office as a gaming house because it was shown as that to us(2 people doing something on pc in it)you dont go on and buy a car that have 2 weels on it.This isnt how serious company(thing we all want for lbry to be)acts...Lbry will continue to lose trust if behaviour like this and"look and github" keeps on,in the end no one will bother to publish anything on it seeing the state behind the project Sad
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
October 16, 2017, 06:09:29 PM
Looks like a healthy project, starting price a little too high: however im sure we can work our way around that. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
October 16, 2017, 06:05:25 PM
October 16, 2017, 05:34:38 PM
Hello Dev

Good luck with project development.

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers

GRR is looking for profit short term. I also bought some and keep accumulate.
That doesn't change the fact that he is right, lbry got marketing guy 2 weeks ago which is unthinkable in ttodays world. They had a guy who is still taking exams to make search engine for them, they hired a pro last month when it was obvious that 1 guy can't make it alone. Not to mention that their only measurement of success is "look at github".This isn't a way to run a project when competition is getting bigger, its not like they don't have the funds for it because with huge premine they could higher more devs.Dont get me wrong I am not saying that project is bad but team need to step up their game for lbry to be huge -thing we all want

Ah now, we see you have a shill account on BCT.

So you want LBRY to dump LBC on the market to hire more devs?

Kind of mean what you said about autistic devs, LBRY does have one. Also the other reason why LBRY doesn't have an official presence here, everyone just looking for short-term gains, investing without doing their research and then blaming crypto bubbles. It will come back in wave, not much anyone can do to force anyone's hand. I could see marketing and exposure ramping up and until recently, I don't think the platform was ready for it. Still improvements to be made on the protocol and app side, I'm excited to see it grow and progress.
Tell me where i called anyone autistic and i wont say a word about lbry anymore...its not like that lbry team never sold a coin to have $ for development so i dont see why you think that my idea is bad.I am not blaming anyone for price and again if i really thought that there is no future for lbry i wouldnt be here talking to you but it seems when ever someone states the facts you just go on thinking that we are all here because profit.I am not a hypocrite and ofc i would like to have lambos but i know that libry is for long hold and again i do really like the idea for lbry protocol.It seems that when ever someone points out  flaws someone from team comes out like"look at github we are doing great you are all here because when moon"
legendary
October 16, 2017, 11:55:55 AM
Hello Dev

That doesn't change the fact that he is right, lbry got marketing guy 2 weeks ago which is unthinkable in ttodays world. They had a guy who is still taking exams to make search engine for them, they hired a pro last month when it was obvious that 1 guy can't make it alone. Not to mention that their only measurement of success is "look at github".This isn't a way to run a project when competition is getting bigger, its not like they don't have the funds for it because with huge premine they could higher more devs.Dont get me wrong I am not saying that project is bad but team need to step up their game for lbry to be huge -thing we all want

Ah now, we see you have a shill account on BCT.

So you want LBRY to dump LBC on the market to hire more devs?

Kind of mean what you said about autistic devs, LBRY does have one. Also the other reason why LBRY doesn't have an official presence here, everyone just looking for short-term gains, investing without doing their research and then blaming crypto bubbles. It will come back in wave, not much anyone can do to force anyone's hand. I could see marketing and exposure ramping up and until recently, I don't think the platform was ready for it. Still improvements to be made on the protocol and app side, I'm excited to see it grow and progress.
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
October 16, 2017, 09:27:57 AM
Hello Dev

Honestly i see no competition for Lbry ,they are far to complex then any steem,reddit,etc ..i mean we should give devs credit to come up with a decent product and then we can complain. I'm holding from June and i'm a little bit concerned but i\ll be worry Oct 2018 until then ...relax and eating a pizza Smiley)
October 16, 2017, 08:32:42 AM
Hello Dev

GRR
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 07:56:45 AM
Hello Dev

Actually I just understand the fundamentals of investment and running a company.
October 16, 2017, 05:42:12 AM
Hello Dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 05:36:43 AM
Hello Dev

GRR
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 05:35:53 AM
This project is the perfect example of some ambitious project with big potential going down the shitter because of autistic devs without the slightest grasp of investment/marketing/communication strategies refusing to show what they will, can or already did achieve. No matter how much you develop, by now so many people lost money and are turning their backs on the project, crushing all trust and confidence in this project. This is as unprofessional as it can get and as good as beyond any possible recovery in the next 2 years. For something that was around 100 million market cap you could have had at least ONE FUCKING GUY paid to do some actual marketing. This style is just a big middle finger in the face of any potential investor.

I really was into LBC and bought near ATH some months ago, but seriously, with all the other promising projects at the moment there is absolutely no reason to buy LBC in the hopes of having some gains in 2 years.
Activity: 93
October 15, 2017, 03:36:04 PM
Hey guys!

Love this coin - would love to help the team out!

Do you have any positions available for social media management?
Activity: 265
October 15, 2017, 01:50:52 PM
Sounds cool, keeping my eye on this one! Tons of coding though.....can you elaborate on the status of development??

And I don't understand why token's price always go only down and down?
Activity: 79
October 15, 2017, 01:46:12 PM
Patience in my opinion is the key to library. I can see this in a few years being one of my best investment. Remember replacing centralized systems like Youtube will take time but more and more people today are frustrated for being censored and their freedom of speech being taken a way. LBC in not a pump and dump coin, It is a real deal project with Dev Team working to make sure they are releasing quality products with min bugs. Yes it's not as fast at the moment but look around so many shitcoins out there that are not built on fundamentals and are at 1$ per coin and up. crazy. Im not a day trader I look for great coins thats solves great problems and invest, hold, buy at low prices and patience. This has made me great money in the last 9 months that I can now stay home with my family and see my son everyday. Buy at this price wait a couple of years and you'll see. That's just my two cents. This is not an investment advice always DYOR but LBC def have the right foundation and fundamentals. Great Job Dev team. I cant wait until centralized systems no longer exists!
Join Cashbery Coin!
October 14, 2017, 09:03:00 PM
@CrytpoGod27

So I guess your short position is still open  Grin

You can not promote and publish half baked project and move it to final use, as ppl would be mad, you need to polish product first

Amen ! Lbry do not promote because they are not ready...i personally get angry when i watch videos on Lbry and most part is annoying to streaming video. So,i still believe in the project .. (remember the Y-tube at the beginnings when you cannot see a vid unless you search the full title ). I will stay with thi project another year,,check for updates and then i will see if i go another year Smiley)

The problem with this line of thinking is it's wrong in this scenario.  There is soo many crap coins out there that are surviving off promotions alone... they have nothing to offer their users, but because they are pushing strong promotion their coins are getting traction.

Just being out there and promoting interest is a big positive and a MUST DO in the crypto world.

I'll say it again, I like this project and I think it has great potential, but with the way it's going, by the time they have "polished" their product enough to feel happy promoting it, there will be 5 other coins that do the same thing and nobody will care about LBRY because all those other coins will already be more popular and valuable.

You can't attract talent to your platform when the payment you offer them is a coin who's value is continuously dropping months on end, nobody is going to sign up for that.

Please DEVS, get your priorities in order before this project is so forgotten that it can't recover.

I think you/we miss the whole picture..they want a working platform not the coin itself. the coin will grow once the platform is fully working ,my guess:)

There is other projects doing similar things and it will be hard to play catch-up if someone else gets the popularity before you.
Coin price definitely has to be a concern as it is what the platform runs on and if the value is so low and dropping, how is that going to encourage people to want to use the platform?
legendary
October 14, 2017, 11:37:55 AM
Yes you are right guys, it looks like they don't have much confidence in his own project and I can't figure it out by no means. It's like they afraid to do some hot marketing campaign. They have an marketing manager, but I can't understand why they do nothing to promote so great project?! Of course that price will be crushed, when people are disappointed and if they keeps doing nothing to promote, it will be very bad. Many other shit coin doesn't have nothing, like monacoin, for example, and it is pumped 8x in 3 days, but lbry has all and do nothing. Very strange, I can't understand their tactics.

They keep getting tripped up on this whole "Development" is most important and Marketing should be an afterthought thing yet they don't realize how competitive and fast the crypto market is moving. They are literally being left in the dust right now.

While I do agree that Development is most important, its not the only thing. Marketing is insanely important to get user adoption. You can't just build a product and expect people to appear out of no where to use it.

Also, they said they were in talks with tons of Youtubers but really all they did was grab old videos from them and upload it to LBRY app. Those Youtubers aren't actually active on LBRY as I had originally thought they would be. I thought they were going to use their huge supply of tokens to get user adoption not just by giving out rewards but by getting known youtubers to promote LBRY.

D-Tube has a working platform that took nearly months to create and LBRY has had years. I really hope LBRY makes a come back. I still believe in them

Feel free to reach out to YouYubers with 4M subscribers and ask them for permission to publish their content on another platform. When you get one, let's talk.
October 14, 2017, 08:51:23 AM
@CrytpoGod27

You can not promote and publish half baked project and move it to final use, as ppl would be mad, you need to polish product first

Amen ! Lbry do not promote because they are not ready...i personally get angry when i watch videos on Lbry and most part is annoying to streaming video. So,i still believe in the project .. (remember the Y-tube at the beginnings when you cannot see a vid unless you search the full title ). I will stay with thi project another year,,check for updates and then i will see if i go another year Smiley)

The problem with this line of thinking is it's wrong in this scenario.  There is soo many crap coins out there that are surviving off promotions alone... they have nothing to offer their users, but because they are pushing strong promotion their coins are getting traction.

Just being out there and promoting interest is a big positive and a MUST DO in the crypto world.

I'll say it again, I like this project and I think it has great potential, but with the way it's going, by the time they have "polished" their product enough to feel happy promoting it, there will be 5 other coins that do the same thing and nobody will care about LBRY because all those other coins will already be more popular and valuable.

You can't attract talent to your platform when the payment you offer them is a coin who's value is continuously dropping months on end, nobody is going to sign up for that.

Please DEVS, get your priorities in order before this project is so forgotten that it can't recover.

I think you/we miss the whole picture..they want a working platform not the coin itself. the coin will grow once the platform is fully working ,my guess:)
Join Cashbery Coin!
October 14, 2017, 08:20:24 AM
@CrytpoGod27

October 14, 2017, 02:45:52 AM
@CrytpoGod27

Pages:
Jump to: