Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 35. (Read 362474 times)

legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
October 02, 2017, 08:55:53 AM
I can't see these video on the site. I'm guessing I need to download some software to see them? If that is the case that's a huge problem or am I missing something here?

Yep, you need to download the LBRY browser (desktop only right now): lbry.io/get

There's also spee.ch which runs on top of the LBRY network, but doesn't require an app (limited functionality, but let's you view free videos/photos from LBRY through the web).
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
October 02, 2017, 12:42:18 AM
  Great platform development, Devs are very active and openly communicate, clear direction.

So many junk coins on the market, so many cannot claim a single one of the above.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
October 01, 2017, 09:40:27 PM
Hallo everybody! The LBRY is not so popular as we would like. But if it has properly developed platform, the price will increase significantly by the end of the year. Maybe x2, x3, I suppose.

Second-rate project with big ambitions, and a hideous realization. No visible work, the team buried in the basement. Only Twitter offer utubers to use their platform. No advertising and promotion in mass. For half a year, the value of the LBC fell in X3. And continues to fall. Why put your tokens on the exchange and feed promises? Scam project. Dummy. Sell all LBC -75%. Thank you.

Usually when such posts appear, we are somewhere near to a turnaround... Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
October 01, 2017, 08:31:27 PM
I can't see these video on the site. I'm guessing I need to download some software to see them? If that is the case that's a huge problem or am I missing something here?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 08:11:46 AM
Hallo everybody! The LBRY is not so popular as we would like. But if it has properly developed platform, the price will increase significantly by the end of the year. Maybe x2, x3, I suppose.

Second-rate project with big ambitions, and a hideous realization. No visible work, the team buried in the basement. Only Twitter offer utubers to use their platform. No advertising and promotion in mass. For half a year, the value of the LBC fell in X3. And continues to fall. Why put your tokens on the exchange and feed promises? Scam project. Dummy. Sell all LBC -75%. Thank you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 07:30:41 PM
You won't get a response.  They have a 15 year old fanboy on here who buries posts and thats about it.  I'm too poor to have the exposure some of the dudes on the last few pages have and thank Christ for that.  I think the one dude lost over five BTC and nothing but snark from LBC?  Wow...

There's literally no excuse for them to have "Trump Bombs Syria" in the current events feed on their webpage, and they know that, so they dodge and blame "typical BCT users" for their glaring failures.

Gotta agree with you on this one. The platform shouldn't try to be netflix first of all, and especially if they aren't going to do any work to implement it or even curate it that tiniest bit.  They would do much better off with a simple database of tagged content, and just encourage good tagging...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
September 28, 2017, 02:38:46 PM

The LBRY will explode once the streaming videos will load faster (similar to youtube) only then the LBC will explode. No need for aggressive marketing campaign at this point. My opinion !
Activity: 546
September 28, 2017, 12:11:18 PM
legendary
September 26, 2017, 03:33:02 PM
The impression that the LBRY team completely failed in their platform. How else can one interpret such a low value of the asset? It's a shame, because the whole idea I really like.

So you want them to pump the price? LBRY isn't your typical PnD coin, there is a real need and purpose behind the technology.

Github activity speaks for itself.
https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-app/commits/master
https://github.com/lbryio/lbry/commits/master
https://github.com/lbryio/spee.ch/commits/master

You wanted some hype? here:
https://www.facebook.com/lbryio/posts/1864241680559260
https://twitter.com/JohnStossel/status/912702723685965824
https://spee.ch/7/LBRYonStossel.mp4 (hosted on the LBRY network)
September 26, 2017, 02:25:14 PM
The impression that the LBRY team completely failed in their platform. How else can one interpret such a low value of the asset? It's a shame, because the whole idea I really like.
I may be agree with you
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
September 26, 2017, 12:37:17 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
September 26, 2017, 09:59:02 AM
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
September 26, 2017, 09:17:24 AM
Can we CPU mine LBRY?
September 24, 2017, 03:34:36 AM
i do like lbry and i\m a holder and miner but i do not like the speed the videos loads on browser and if we want lbry to succeed we must put views counter and also a "regular" search browsing. any thoughts on this idea ?
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
September 23, 2017, 10:54:28 PM
can anyone tell me what the average time is to confirm a LBRY transfer?

been waiting over a few hours

a lbry transfer? it should be instantaneous, just like any other crypto, right? you must have had a very low fee or something
Activity: 17
September 23, 2017, 10:52:03 PM

You want LBRY to reply to a guy who lost money trading LBC? I'm really confused about that one.

I want you to answer one simple question:  Why does LBRY have "Trump Bombs Syria" on their homepage in the current events tab, on September 23, 2017?

LBRY hasn't put in minimal effort regarding their image...they've put in literally no effort.  Why is that?  How could that possibly be?

I get the "not until it's ready" mentality, but projects like this hinge upon building a strong network.  Explain to me how you can build a strong network when the feed on the homepage hasn't been touched in six months.  Explain to me why people should fund this project via capital and creativity when the team, through their actions, has demonstrated they give zero fucks about the folks out there eagerly looking for updates and wanting, with every fiber of their being, to support this project.

Why can they give us nothing after all this time, even if its sugar coated dog turds?  I mean literally nothing, zero effort on the public facing side.  I'm puzzled and flabergasted....is the team really that tone deaf?
Activity: 406
September 23, 2017, 05:17:20 PM
can anyone tell me what the average time is to confirm a LBRY transfer?

been waiting over a few hours
legendary
September 22, 2017, 06:39:01 PM
You won't get a response.  They have a 15 year old fanboy on here who buries posts and thats about it.  I'm too poor to have the exposure some of the dudes on the last few pages have and thank Christ for that.  I think the one dude lost over five BTC and nothing but snark from LBC?  Wow...

There's literally no excuse for them to have "Trump Bombs Syria" in the current events feed on their webpage, and they know that, so they dodge and blame "typical BCT users" for their glaring failures.

You want LBRY to reply to a guy who lost money trading LBC? I'm really confused about that one.
Activity: 17
September 21, 2017, 11:43:36 PM

Pages:
Jump to: