Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 33. (Read 362424 times)

legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
October 13, 2017, 10:47:45 PM
@CrytpoGod27

So I guess your short position is still open  Grin

You can not promote and publish half baked project and move it to final use, as ppl would be mad, you need to polish product first
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
October 13, 2017, 06:15:27 PM
Yes you are right guys, it looks like they don't have much confidence in his own project and I can't figure it out by no means. It's like they afraid to do some hot marketing campaign. They have an marketing manager, but I can't understand why they do nothing to promote so great project?! Of course that price will be crushed, when people are disappointed and if they keeps doing nothing to promote, it will be very bad. Many other shit coin doesn't have nothing, like monacoin, for example, and it is pumped 8x in 3 days, but lbry has all and do nothing. Very strange, I can't understand their tactics.

They keep getting tripped up on this whole "Development" is most important and Marketing should be an afterthought thing yet they don't realize how competitive and fast the crypto market is moving. They are literally being left in the dust right now.

While I do agree that Development is most important, its not the only thing. Marketing is insanely important to get user adoption. You can't just build a product and expect people to appear out of no where to use it.

Also, they said they were in talks with tons of Youtubers but really all they did was grab old videos from them and upload it to LBRY app. Those Youtubers aren't actually active on LBRY as I had originally thought they would be. I thought they were going to use their huge supply of tokens to get user adoption not just by giving out rewards but by getting known youtubers to promote LBRY.

D-Tube has a working platform that took nearly months to create and LBRY has had years. I really hope LBRY makes a come back. I still believe in them
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
October 13, 2017, 06:15:07 PM
"LBRY is a free, open, and community-run digital marketplace"

Anyone can jump in and contribute to development or donate to this project - helping the overall community make progress.

Nobody is working on this technology for free to make anyone rich.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 04:55:04 PM
Yes you are right guys, it looks like they don't have much confidence in his own project and I can't figure it out by no means. It's like they afraid to do some hot marketing campaign. They have an marketing manager, but I can't understand why they do nothing to promote so great project?! Of course that price will be crushed, when people are disappointed and if they keeps doing nothing to promote, it will be very bad. Many other shit coin doesn't have nothing, like monacoin, for example, and it is pumped 8x in 3 days, but lbry has all and do nothing. Very strange, I can't understand their tactics.
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
October 13, 2017, 01:37:25 PM
Unfortunately I got out of LBRY a while ago. They refuse to do any marketing or awareness campaigns and this is a very competitive market so I think that combined with their inability to effectively get out a stable product in time was a recipe for this huge decrease in price. I just did not see any urgency from the team. I still think LBRY will be a successful project. They have a large community but I most likely will not being buy any of their coins any time soon. Very sad indeed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
October 13, 2017, 11:57:41 AM
Right now it does not matter, the only coin getting the attention is Bitcoin. All Alt coin prices are pretty much plummeting right now due to the speculation of the upcomin BTC Fork. A lot of people are selling off alt coins to accumulate BTC in hopes that when the hard fork comes they will get free Bitcoin Gold. Once the hard fork is over a lot of alt coins should bounce back to where they were a month ago or close to it.

true and i heard it will be a such a mess this fork..
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
October 13, 2017, 10:33:38 AM
Right now it does not matter, the only coin getting the attention is Bitcoin. All Alt coin prices are pretty much plummeting right now due to the speculation of the upcomin BTC Fork. A lot of people are selling off alt coins to accumulate BTC in hopes that when the hard fork comes they will get free Bitcoin Gold. Once the hard fork is over a lot of alt coins should bounce back to where they were a month ago or close to it.
Activity: 209
Join Cashbery Coin!
October 13, 2017, 09:45:15 AM
So is there activity on this project or is it silent.
The chart is a pretty steady downhill since it's peak will very little recovery marks along the way.

This project really needs a web platform to really take off IMO...

Sir, LBRY is very active project with progressive development. Check the threads here and see devs communicating. Please join us in making this project successful!  Smiley

After looking closer, there is a lot of activity, but it doesn't seem to be getting a lot of attention.
With how busy these forums are I would suggest having an official announcement thread here.  I'm not a marketing guru, but I can see the good activity behind this project is going unnoticed as far as coin value goes.  For example, releasing a new version of your software like you just did yesterday would usually generate some positive movement in a most coins, even holding it's value with the bullish btc would be a positive, but LBRY is still going down.  I'm not trying to FUD, I'm just trying to understand how a coin for a good legit project like this is on the continuous down slide when there is clear, positive, publicly announced forward movement?  You aren't reaching the right people with your news.
It's a well traded coin and a very solid looking project, but unfortunately it's chart over the past few months has been very discouraging.
Activity: 148
October 13, 2017, 09:03:34 AM
0.15 time to buy!!! Shocked
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
October 13, 2017, 02:33:01 AM
The chart is a pretty steady downhill since it's peak will very little recovery marks along the way.

Sir, LBRY is very active project with progressive development. Check the threads here and see devs communicating. Please join us in making this project successful!  Smiley
The project is a beautifull one and the team is active : very good.
The problem is there is no full active topic in the bitcointalk.org forum.
And this is not the ICOCountDown scammeur who will make this promotion job.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
October 12, 2017, 05:12:47 PM

Activity: 120
October 12, 2017, 04:37:53 PM
Guys, the great new version 0.17 with an working search is out! Let's try it and do some marketing to help lbc that become one of the greatest coin, because it deserves!
https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-app/releases
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
October 11, 2017, 10:03:13 PM
It will be good to see price about 1k sat and buy cheap coin and than wait till summer and it can do another x10 or more .
A good plan always leads to good results. The price fell last year is much lower, and increased afterwards. Maybe this year the price will be a good purchase. LBC in general I like it and I think I will buy again a little later.
October 11, 2017, 05:39:22 PM
If you question whether or not this project is "alive", just check https://www.coingecko.com/en?sort_by=developer_score - LBRY is ranked 14th.

And that only includes the main lbry repository, not even lbry-app / spee.ch and others Smiley

Just bought extra 3000 lbc coins last night. Planning to HODL and buy more! This will make me rich Smiley
Sure it will ;Dgl anyway
At least search will be out soon

the search is the most important thing..i remember back days when searched on youtube ,unless you putt the right title   in the search bar you couldn't find the video ..i remember it was very annoying Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
October 11, 2017, 07:25:59 AM
If you question whether or not this project is "alive", just check https://www.coingecko.com/en?sort_by=developer_score - LBRY is ranked 14th.

And that only includes the main lbry repository, not even lbry-app / spee.ch and others Smiley

Just bought extra 3000 lbc coins last night. Planning to HODL and buy more! This will make me rich Smiley
Sure it will ;Dgl anyway
At least search will be out soon
October 11, 2017, 06:48:37 AM

legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
October 10, 2017, 04:57:52 PM

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
October 10, 2017, 02:53:36 PM

there are many activities in this project, you can join LBC slack if u want more information and discussion,
and the development team is working hard toward the project, you can see it on GitHub,

about web platform, you can use https://github.com/lbryio/spee.ch spee.ch it's a single-serving site that reads and publishes images and videos to and from the LBRY blockchain
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
October 10, 2017, 02:47:23 PM
Price is going down because there is no use for lbc for now,but idk why would anyone sell now on 6 month minimum for price
Price is down right now like most alt coins because people are selling their coins for BTC in anticipation of the hard fork so they can get some free crypto in the form of Bitcoin gold.
Activity: 209
Join Cashbery Coin!
October 10, 2017, 08:56:16 AM

Pages:
Jump to: