Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 16. (Read 133714 times)

legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
Seeing as LTC has partially crashed against BTC. Are the prices set in stone or will there be some movement any time soon?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Very nice! I hope to order some soon smoothie!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

ITEM #3: 1/4 Troy oz 999 Fine Silver 5 LTC Lealana Litecoin NEW!

These 5 LTC  1/4 Troy oz. 999 fine silver coins' addresses all start with "LTC5". They all come with a clear air-tight capsule with appropriate sized spacers and a COA. These coins do not come with a leatherette. Holograms are serialized.

PRICE (1/4 oz): 17 LTC  or 0.3 BTC each

BULK PRICING (20 coins):  306 LTC  or 5.4 BTC

1. Why do these have serial number printed onto the holograms?

1. Laser engraving will likely be added to the holograms of all silver coins that are sold for added security.
3. Batch #1   1/2 oz coins' addresses will not be prefixed with "LTCX". They will be pulled from the list at http://lealana.com/fulllistltc.txt

2. Can you expand more on the laser engraving and how this will add security?

3. To clarify: do you mean the addresses prefixed with "LTCX" will never be used so are being removed from your list?

1. Serial numbers were added first for the coin sets but also to distinguish which coin was sold when more easily. Lower numbers will likely be the earlier sold coins as opposed to higher numbers. Another reason is that some collectors like to have a coin that has a number associated with it. Like "1", "100", "1000" etc. or "777", "7777".

2. I will expand more upon the laser engraving once I have the process streamlined. Please be patient with me.

3. No. The list of addresses for the 1/2 oz on the link I provided will be used for batch #1 half oz coins. Batch #2 1/2 oz coins will have addresses prefixed with "LTCX", denoting 10 LTC where the X = 10 as in roman numerals.

Activity: 905
Merit: 1033
BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources

These 5 LTC  1/4 Troy oz. 999 fine silver coins' addresses all start with "LTC5". They all come with a clear air-tight capsule with appropriate sized spacers and a COA. These coins do not come with a leatherette. Holograms are serialized.

PRICE (1/4 oz): 17 LTC  or 0.3 BTC each

BULK PRICING (20 coins):  306 LTC  or 5.4 BTC

1. Why do these have serial number printed onto the holograms?

1. Laser engraving will likely be added to the holograms of all silver coins that are sold for added security.
3. Batch #1   1/2 oz coins' addresses will not be prefixed with "LTCX". They will be pulled from the list at http://lealana.com/fulllistltc.txt

2. Can you expand more on the laser engraving and how this will add security?

3. To clarify: do you mean the addresses prefixed with "LTCX" will never be used so are being removed from your list?
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
They look good! I'm considering..
legendary
Are you joking?  Embarrassed I spent double the price on the three coin set for just 2 of the error ones :/ flip

Nevertheless, your coins look pretty awesome. I hope you sell out on error coins so it would be a bit more valuable then I can buy some more of your coins  Grin

With the recent price change in BTC rising and LTC falling the prices have been updated to reflect that.

The error coins are getting low for sure.

Thank you for your business once again.

Aloha!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Are you joking?  Embarrassed I spent double the price on the three coin set for just 2 of the error ones :/ flip

Nevertheless, your coins look pretty awesome. I hope you sell out on error coins so it would be a bit more valuable then I can buy some more of your coins  Grin
legendary
Other notes (updated 10-12-13):
--------------
2. Private keys for all coins listed utilize the mini-key format that starts with the letter 'S'.
4. If you are ordering silver coins you will pay the normal shipping price as indicated previously in OP. Any brass coins that are added to your silver coin order will not constitute any additional shipping charges.
5. For all newly added items I will require about 2 to 4 weeks to get the shipments going as there is quite a lot of coins for me to assemble.
legendary
ITEM #6: 1 Litecoin Nickel-plated Brass coin NEW!

Address begins with "LTC"
Only a limited number of these will utilize the original LEALANA holograms. Once those holograms run out a hologram with "1 LTC" text on it will be used. Each set of 20 coins will come in a plastic roll container.

PRICE (Nickel-Brass): 2.75 LTC or 0.045 BTC each

Note: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY 1 to 3 coin purchases for this item will be allowed to be shipped via USPS first-class mail with the understanding that if your shipment/order gets lost or stolen in transit that you will bear the cost/risk. I will fund the coins as if they were delivered as I do with all of my coins currently. Orders for this option will ship in a padded envelope.

(WHEN PURCHASING BRASS COINS ONLY IN QUANTITIES of 1, 2, or 3)
Domestic U.S. Shipping - 2 LTC or 0.033 BTC
International Shipping - 3 LTC or 0.05 BTC

BULK PRICING (40 coins):  99 LTC  or 1.62 BTC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
legendary

ITEM #5: 3-Coin Lealana Silver LTC Set NEW!

25 LTC 1 Troy oz. 999 Fine Silver coin (Batch #1)
10 LTC  1/2 Troy oz. 999 Fine Silver coin (Batch #2)
5 LTC 1/4 Troy oz.  999 Fine Silver coin (Batch #1 serialized)

Each coin comes with a COA
Serial #'s 1 - 500 of the 5 LTC coins will be used for coin sets.
Comes with 3-coin black leatherette case
Only 5 LTC and 10 LTC coins' addresses will have prefixes of "LTC5" and "LTCX"

PRICE (3-coin set): 110 LTC or 1.8 BTC each

BULK PRICING (20 sets):  1980 LTC  or 32.4 BTC

legendary

ITEM #4: 1/2 Troy oz 999 Fine Silver 10 LTC Lealana Litecoin Batch #2 NEW!

This coin does not have the error as in batch #1. Coins come with clear air-tight capsule. Pairs of these coins come with a 2-coin blue leatherette case and associated COAs. These 10 LTC 1/2 Troy oz. 999 fine silver coins' addresses all start with "LTCX".

PRICE (1/2 oz): 32 LTC or 0.55BTC each

BULK PRICING (20 coins):  576 LTC  or 9.9 BTC

legendary

These 5 LTC  1/4 Troy oz. 999 fine silver coins' addresses all start with "LTC5". They all come with a clear air-tight capsule with appropriate sized spacers and a COA. These coins do not come with a leatherette. Holograms are serialized.

PRICE (1/4 oz): 17 LTC  or 0.3 BTC each

BULK PRICING (20 coins):  306 LTC  or 5.4 BTC

legendary
Updated OP prices.
Activity: 503
Merit: 502
Hello everyone,

thanks to smoothie for the perfect trade!

Now I got some 1 OZ 25 LTC LEALANA PHYSICAL SILVER LITECOINS in-hand and ready to ship in the european union. No additional VAT, fast shipping with tracking number!

You can PM me here or buy them directly at bitmit (with escrow):

https://www.bitmit.net/de/item/64345-25-ltc-lealana-physical-litecoins-pure-silver-1-oz

And here are some high resolution pictures of the coins   Grin

http://imageshack.us/a/img694/6739/03rb.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img543/2560/rjmy.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img29/9425/dff8.jpg

Best regards from germany
legendary
Activity: 1386
1/2 oz batch #2 and 1/4 oz batch #1 are coming soon.

How soon is soon?  I have the 1/2 oz and the 1 oz coins, now I need the 1/4 oz to complete my collection!

We already have collectors on the scene they must be a hit  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
awaiting the looks of the bars Smiley

It would be amazing  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
awaiting the looks of the bars Smiley
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
1/2 oz batch #2 and 1/4 oz batch #1 are coming soon.

How soon is soon?  I have the 1/2 oz and the 1 oz coins, now I need the 1/4 oz to complete my collection!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
UK Customer....   Coins arrived as stated
Happy Customer
Thanks once again :-)
Pages:
Jump to: