Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 20. (Read 133714 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
wow, talented AND quick!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Hey smoothie, got my coins in last week Smiley  You did a superb job with these!  Haven't checked to see if they're funded yet...

They are funded.  Smiley
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Hey smoothie, got my coins in last week Smiley  You did a superb job with these!  Haven't checked to see if they're funded yet...
Activity: 106
Merit: 11
Oh yeah, I've been selling online for years so I know how much of a bitch it can be dealing with USPS. No worries, though. I know it'll either eventually arrive here, and that it's not your fault, smoothie. Smiley Thanks!
vip
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1140
The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)
Registered mail is primarily a pen and paper tracking system so there is always a paper trail to the individual postal employee who loses a package.  Registered mail also travels separately and is stored more securely.  It travels a bit slower and the online tracking isn't as up to date, but the insurance is the best and the only one that actually insures "currency".  PM dealers use it to ship PM's to customers.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Can't wait to get my coins.

For some reason, the USPS tracking info seems to be fucking with me.

Same problem with me. It was supposed to arrive Saturday, but it was still showing as leaving the sort facility on that day. Nothing has changed since. I know this isn't your fault smoothie, as I am well aware of how shitty USPS can be. If it's not delivered tomorrow I'll PM you.

For my first shipment, it arrived almost a week after the "expected delivery" date on the USPS tracking site.  There were no updates either, just *bam!* it arrived after no updates for days.  That's just how it is. 
legendary

Same problem with me. It was supposed to arrive Saturday, but it was still showing as leaving the sort facility on that day. Nothing has changed since. I know this isn't your fault smoothie, as I am well aware of how shitty USPS can be. If it's not delivered tomorrow I'll PM you.

Same problem with me!

Hopefully nothing happened at the sort facility. It would suck if they lost our packages there.

Don't worry. If USPS reports back to me that your packages were lost or stolen during transit from when i shipped them out via registered mail and delivery to you in writing,I will replace your package at no cost to you.  Smiley

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Same problem with me!

Hopefully nothing happened at the sort facility. It would suck if they lost our packages there.
Activity: 106
Merit: 11

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 905
Merit: 1033
BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources
My baby has arrived and it's twins!

Thanks Smoothie.
legendary
Got my 1oz today!

Wow, all I can say is WOW! This is amazing.

Thank you smoothie again, and I can't wait for new/different denominations!

And Funded.  Smiley
legendary
Received them today!
Needed to pay eu25 customs here in the Netherlands, but that's fine!
Very glad to own 2 of the very first batch of physical litecoins! :-)

Thanks Smoothie!

PS I'm willing to make a donation!

Funded.  Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
legendary
Am I being greedy?

These look great Smoothie!

Wow that was fast... Shocked
Activity: 30
Am I being greedy?

https://i.imgur.com/C3NDjh8.jpg

These look great Smoothie!
Activity: 308
Got my 1oz today!

Wow, all I can say is WOW! This is amazing.

Thank you smoothie again, and I can't wait for new/different denominations!
Activity: 3
Received them today!
Needed to pay eu25 customs here in the Netherlands, but that's fine!
Very glad to own 2 of the very first batch of physical litecoins! :-)

Thanks Smoothie!

PS I'm willing to make a donation!

Activity: 350
I would be willing to redeem one of the coins I have if there is enough donations.  I can record the process with a GoPro / some form of camera as well and upload to youtube.

Shall we start a pool?  Who is willing to donate? Smiley

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
I can't speak for everyone but I know most won't redeem their 10 LTC coins because of the error. Maybe one of the coins that won't be as rare
Well, error coins are still available for 43 LTC.

If somebody is willing to do it I'd donate 0.5LTC. Lets say one requires about 25-30LTC donations in order to do it (10LTC in the coin + silver value), then we need 50-60 donators of 0.5LTC.

A few redemptions are in everyones interest, otherwise we'll never know what smoothie has hidden behind that hologram *g*.
Pages:
Jump to: